GPAT 2019 Answer Key – National Testing Agency (NTA) has released GPAT Final Answer Key, Response Sheet, and Question Paper 2019. All has been released online on, ntagpat.nic.in. Candidates download it from the link below by entering application number and password or date of birth. The answer key of GPAT 2019 is open for objection and the candidates can submit challenges through login. Use answer key of GPAT 2019, with question paper and response sheet to predict score in the exam. Keep on reading to know more details about GPAT 2019 Answer Key, response sheet, and question paper.
GPAT 2019 Answer Key
Candidates must be aware of a couple of things that to raise the objections related to any error in GPAT 2019 Answer Key, candidates will have to fill separate form for it and have the fee for it too. Candidates can refer to the schedule given below to know the availability of GPAT 2019 Answer Key.
|GPAT 2019 Examination||28 Jan 2019|
|Answer Key, Response Sheet, Question Paper out on||1 Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit objections||3 Feb 2019|
|Declaration of Result||08 Feb 2019|
Final Answer Key:
- Click Here to check GPAT 2019 Final Answer Key.
- Click Here to Download GPAT 2019 Answer Key via Application Number and Password.
- Click Here to Download GPAT 2019 Answer Key via Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Click Here to Download GPAT 2019 Response Sheet and Question Paper via Application Number and Password.
- Click Here to Download GPAT 2019 Response Sheet and Question Paper via Application Number and Date of Birth.
How to Download GPAT 2019 Answer Key?
Candidates need to follow certain steps in order to download the answer key for GPAT 2019. Candidates can refer to the steps given below for the same:
Step 1: Click on the link above.
Step 2: A new login will open. Enter GPAT Application Number and Password or Date of Birth.
Step 3: In the dashboard, look for the answer key, question paper and response sheet link.
Step 4: Click on the tab, check and download the answer key of GPAT 2019.
Challenging GPAT 2019 Answer Key
Once the GPAT 2019 Answer key and response sheet is displayed over the official website of NTA, a candidate will be able to challenge the released answer key. If a candidate is not satisfied with the answer key released, a candidate needs to fill the online application to challenge it. An additional charge of Rs. 1000 needs to be paid per question to challenge it.
The payment of this fee needs to be made via using any of the following online payment – Credit card, Debit card or Net banking. This fee will also be non-refundable like the GPAT 2019 Application fee. Once NTA receives all the objections, it shall employ a group of experts to look into the objections received. And in case of any objections found, NTA will release a new GPAT 2019 Answer key, which cannot be further challenged.
Important Instructions related to GPAT 2019 Answer Key
Candidates can refer to the instructions given below to know about the noteworthy details about GPAT 2019 Answer Key.
- The Answer Key for GPAT 2019 will be available on the official website of the conducting body.
- Candidates will have to pay certain amount of money if they want to challenge the answer keys for GPAT 209.
- NTAs decision after the challenging process will be final. No further requests will be accepted.
- Candidates will have to wait for the official declaration of result. After that, candidates can have a firm decision related to admission.
How to calculate marks using GPAT 2019 Answer Key?
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test(GPAT) 2019 will have 125 questions from Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy and other such topics related to Pharmacy, that needs to be attempted in online mode for a duration of 3 hours. In order to calculate the scores as per GPAT 2019 Answer Key, candidates can refer to the information given below:
- Download your GPAT 2019 response sheet and answer key.
- One by one keep checking your response against the correct response. And put a “tick mark” in case of correct response, whereas “cross mark” in case of wrong response.
- For every correct response, award yourself +4 marks.
- For every incorrect response, deduct -1 mark.
- Sum up accordingly for all the 125 responses, that you had attempted.
- Voila! You have successfully estimated your GPAT 2019 score, way before the result declaration date!
Significance of GPAT 2019 Answer Key
GPAT 2019 Answer Key can be used to calculate the estimated scores. The answer key can be used to have a rough idea about thrit performance in the examination. Candidates can use the Answer Key to compare their estimated scores with the cut off scores of other universities/institutes. Till last year, the answer keys were not released by the conducting body but after NTA has been made the conducting body, it has decided that it will release the response sheets and answer keys on its official website. So, candidates can make the most of it and use the answer keys to have a roundabout idea of their performance in GPAT 2019.
GPAT 2019 Result
The result for GPAT 2019 will be compiled on the basis of final answer keys published by the governing authority. The raw marks obtained by a candidate will be considered for the calculation of result for GPAT 2019. Candidates will be issued their scorecards after the declaration of results and they shall download the same from the official website i.e., from http://www.ntagpat.nic.in only. GPAT 2019 Scorecard is valid for 3 years. Candidates must also note that there will be no provision for re-evaluation of the score, any excuse related to this will not be entertained.
GPAT 2019 Statistics
On January 28, 2019, Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is conducted by National Testing Agency, between 02:30p.m-05:30p.m. Earlier, this exam used to be conducted by AICTE. We will provide you with the answer key and the exam analysis on this page. Following criteria are considered at the time of providing GPAT 2019 exam analysis – the number of candidates appearing, the difficulty level of the exam, question distribution and student’s reaction to the paper attempted.
GPAT 2019 Highlights
- Around 42827 registered candidates at 128 centers to appear for this national level online exam for Pharmacy courses.
- While 377 candidates registered across 2 centers in North Eastern states, 139 candidates, to appear for this exam across 2 centers in J & K.
- A total of 18871 males and 23955 females had registered for GPAT 2019, along with 1 transgender.
- NTA has set up jammers and CCTVs for successful conduction of this test across its various centers.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.