GPAT 2020 Login – National Testing Agency (NTA) holds GPAT, for which the interested and eligible candidates have to register first. Once they register they can access the GPAT Login for filling the application form, make the application fee payments, download the admit card and scorecard, etc. Therefore the GPAT 2020 Login is an important part of the process for which the candidates have to use their GPAT 2020 Login credential to access it. Know more about it in this article.
GPAT 2020 Login
The GPAT 2020 Login is like an account that is safe and secure. The candidates get to see all the important announcements and documents that NTA uploads for the exam. Therefore the candidates must keep their login details handy all the time.
- Register: Register to create the login at ntagpat.nic.in
- Login here: Candidates can log in using the link here once they register. The link will be available here!
- Forgot login details? The link will be available here!
Importance of GPAT 2020 Login
The candidates have to ensure that they have their log in details safe and secure until the very end. This is because the login is needed at every stage of the exam. The candidates have to use the login for the following:
- To fill the application form of GPAT 2020
- To check the payment status and print the confirmation page
- Also, to download the admit card.
- To check the response sheet and question papers and to download the same.
- The answers keys are also made available via the login
- Finally, the candidates get to check their result inside their login.
How to create the GPAT 2020 Login?
The candidates can check below the steps to create the GPAT 2020 Login.
1st step: Click on the direct link that is available on this page as soon as the registrations start. The following window opens:
2nd step: After that read, all the eligibility requirements to fulfill for the GPAT.
3rd step: Now, click on the “Click here to Proceed” button as shown below.
4th step: Enter basic details to register your candidature, initially.
5th step: Then submit your registration form online by clicking on the “Final Submit” button.
After this, the candidates can check the email id that they have used for registration for the application number of GPAT 2020. The GPAT 2020 Login is thus created.
How to access the GPAT 2020 Login?
To access the GPAT 2020 Login the candidates can use the steps below:
1st step: Click on the direct link that is available on this page as soon as the registration starts.
2nd step: Next the candidates can see the login window where the candidates have to enter their application number and password to access it.
3rd step: On doing so, the dashboard opens and the candidates can access it.
How to access the GPAT 2020 Logi if forgot application number and password?
If a candidate does not remember their Login detail(s), which are, Application Number and Password, then he/she can retrieve it by simply following the instructions as below:
How to Get your Application Number for GPAT 2020 Login?
- Click on the direct link on this page for GPAT 2020 Login
- Then on the login page, click on the link which says “Forgot Application Number”
- Next, the candidates need to choose the GPAT 2020 from the drop-down menu.
- In the next screen, you have to provide your name, father name, mother name, and date of birth.
- Click on the “Get Application Number” button and it will be available on the screen.
How to get the GPAT 2020 Password?
To retrieve your Password, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the direct link on this page for the GPAT 2020 Login
- Next, on the Login page, click on the link which says “Forgot Password”.
- There are three options available to recover your Password. Choose any one option, and provide the relevant information.
- Submit the login details and you will receive your Password.
About GPAT 2020
National Testing Agency (NTA) took charge of conducting Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) last year. GPAT 2020 is held at a national level for entry into M.Pharm programs. GPAT is a computer-based test, and all the candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy can appear for it. To appear in the test, the candidates have to register for the same. GPAT 2020 scores are accepted by around 800 participating pharmacy institutes. check more details about GPAT 2020 on this page below.