GRAU Punjab BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Admissions – 2019 – Till now Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab was granting admission in BAMS, BHMS, BUMS courses through PAET(Punjab Ayush Entrance Test). But this year university has decided to take admission in theses course through NEET- 2019. So this year onwards the admission in BAMS/BHMS/BUMS courses will be granted on the basis of NEET score. So candidates seeking admissions in BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS in Guru Ravidas Ayurved University have to appear in the NEET- 2019, which is going to held on May 05, 2019. So the candidates seeking admission in the courses are advised to keep on checking this page for more information about GRAU Punjab BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Admissions – 2019.
GRAU Punjab BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Admissions 2019
As said above candidates willing to pursue their academics in GRAU Punjab in BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS courses need not give any other entrance test. As the admissions are on the basis of NEET score. As of now, candidates can refer the official notification released by the university.
|Last date for applying online Admission Application Form through University Website i.e.||1 Aug 2019|
|Last date for applying online Admission Application Form through University Website i.e||7 Aug 2019|
|Last date for depositing fee of Rs. 4600/- (Rs. 3750/- for SC candidates) in through payment gateway using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking on successful filling of online admission application form at university website.||7 Aug 2019|
|Online filling/submission of counselling form and preferences of colleges and course by the eligible candidates for 1st round of counselling.||1 to 7 Aug 2019|
|Display of result of 1st round of online counseling||8 to 9 Aug 2019|
|Date of joining the allotted college/course and deposition of fee in any branch of Axis Bank through bank challan form – 1st round counselling.||10 to 11 Aug 2019|
As Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab released notification that Admission in BAMS, BHMS, BUMS will be granted on the basis of NEET 2019. So the applications are invited only from those candidates who have cleared the NEET 2019 which was held on May 05, 2019. The forms have been released for BAMS, BHMS, BUMS admissions in Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab. The application forms are available on the official website as well as on this page. The candidates can fill the application form for admission through the website or by the Aglasem page. Before filling the application form candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the admission in these courses.
- Click here to Registration for GRAU Punjab BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Admissions 2019.
- Click here to login the application form for GRAU Punjab BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Admissions 2019.
- Click here to check the Instruction manual for the online application form.
Note: The candidates have to submit the NEET- 2019 scores along with the application form.
GRAU Punjab has released the date of Physical Counseling for admission to BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS courses Govt./Management/ NRI quota and any leftover seats in any category in various Colleges affiliated to Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, Hoshiarpur shall be held at Guru Ravidas Ayurved University, V.P.O Kharkan, Hoshiarpur on as per schedule. Preference would be given to the candidates, who have the NEET eligibility. The students without NEET eligibility (10+2 Medical), who are granted admission, a specific stipulation would be indicated that the same would remain subject to the final outcome of the Civil Writ.
Importanat Instruction for filling the Appplication Form
- Candidates will have to log on University website i.e. www.graupunjab.org and read the Punjab Govt. notification and instructions as contained in the Prospectus carefully
- NEET-UG-2019 qualified candidates are eligible to apply ONLINE for admission to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Courses
- Candidates are required to register themselves for admission to BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Courses through online registration system at GRAU website i.e. www.graupunjab.org. Online registration must be completed by due date and time.
- Candidates are advised to fill the online admission application form well in advance to avoid the network congestion in the last days. GRAU will not be responsible for network congestion/problems. No request for accepting the forms after cut-off date will be entertained.
- Following documents are required to upload on the online registration form: I. Soft copy of Photograph of the candidate. (Maximum size 30 KB) II. Soft copy of the signatures of the candidate. (Maximum Size 30 KB)
- Fill category(ies) carefully in the online admission application form. Category(ies) once claimed will not be changed in any case after submitting the form.
After submission of the application form, the next event of the admission process is generating the merit list. Merit list for GRAU Punjab BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Admissions – 2019 will be prepared according to the NEET-2019 Score. Merit list will be released on the official website of University. Candidates can check the merit list on the website or they can check the same from this page also. After releasing the merit list candidates will be invited for the counselling process.
NEET-2019 qualified candidates shall visit University website i.e. www.graupunjab.org and fill the online registration form carefully within stipulated date & time. After successful registration of the applicant, a unique Registration ID (i.e. Login ID) and password will be allotted to the candidate at his/her registered mobile no. or email through SMS or by email. Registration ID and password are mandatory for further process, so keep it secret and don’t disclose to any unknown person.
Only registered candidates are eligible for the counselling(s) and without registration none of candidates are allowed for the counselling (online/physical).
Official Website: www.graupunjab.org
For more information on GRAU Punjab BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Admissions – 2019, download the information brochure.