GITAM Architecture (B.Arch) Admission 2020 – GITAM University intakes admisison in B.Arch and M.arch courses based on GAT 2020. Also the score of national level and state level entrance exam is also considered for admssion in B.Arch courses. However, for M.Arch the candidates have to clear GAT 2020. The GITAM School of Architecture provides admission into five year B.Arch and two year M.Arch for which it conducts admission test which is called GAT. The school has developed into a nationally recognized center of learning for architectural education. Candidate can check the complete information regarding GITAM Architecture Admission 2020 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Latest: The candidates can apply for GITAM M.Arch admisison based on GAT scores. Check details.
GITAM Architecture Admission 2020
The candidates have to apply for admisison using the online or offline application form. The online application for is available on gitam.edu and the offline application form can be received by requesting to the admission authorities. Using the direct links below candidates can access the application form of GITAM Architecture Admission 2020.
GITAM Architecture Admission 2020 Application Form
The admission in GITAM School of Architecture is done of the basis of GAT for which application form has been released on the official website. The link of the application form has also been provided in the application form page in quick link section. The candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria prior to filling up the application form. The eligibility criteria for the Architecture programme is provided below.
GITAM Architecture Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for B.Arch and M.Arch.
- Pass in Intermediate or 12th examination from a recognized central / state board or its equivalent either in 2019 or 2020.
- Rank obtained in GAT (UGTP) – 2020.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects and also shall qualify in NATA / JEE (Main) paper – 2.
- A pass with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate at the end of new 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or Equivalent, with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as subject of examination at the 10+2 level from a recognized Central/State Board.
- Pass in B.Arch. from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade and score obtained in GAT (PGA) – 2020.
GITAM M.Arch Admission 2020 Details (GAT-PGA)
The duration of the test is 2 hours. All 100 questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions) with background of B.Architecture. Each question has four options of which one is correct. Each correct answer will be awarded 2 marks. The unanswered questions will receive nil marks.
GITAM Architecture Admission 2020 Reservations
Admission to B.Arch program shall be made on the basis of rank awarded as per the marks secured in both, the qualifying examination and architectural aptitude test subject to the rule of reservation as applicable to GITAM University.
GITAM Architecture Admission 2020 Fee Structure
|1st Year||Rs. 2,84,000/-|
|5th Year||Rs. 2,84,000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 1,37,500/-|
Official Website: www.gitam.edu
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.