GITAM Architecture (B.Arch) Admission 2019 – GITAM School of Architecture was established in 2011 offering a five year Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) program, duly approved by the Council of Architecture (CoA), New Delhi. The basic mission of providing architectural education by the School is to create environment friendly inputs that utilize traditional skills, materials and are climate responsive. The GITAM School of Architecture provides admission into five year B.Arch and two year M.Arch for which it conducts admission test which is called GAT. The school has developed into a nationally recognized center of learning for architectural education. Candidate can check the complete information regarding GITAM Architecture (B.Arch) Admission 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
GITAM Architecture (B.Arch) Admission 2019
GITAM School of Architecture has released notification for eligible candidates to take admission in five year Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) program duly approved by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi. The admission in GITAM School of Architecture will be done of the basis of GAT 2019 for which application form has been released. GITAM invite the application form from eligible candidates for admission. Candidates seeking admission in B.Arch programme of GITAM School of Architecture, GITAM University are required to full fill all the eligibility criteria stated by the institute.
The admission in GITAM School of Architecture is done of the basis of GAT for which application form has been released on the official website. The link of the application form has also been provided in the application form page in quick link section. The candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria prior to filling up the application form. The eligibility criteria for the Architecture programme is provided below.
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for B.Arch and M.Arch.
- Pass in Intermediate or 12th examination from a recognized central / state board or its equivalent either in 2019 or 2018.
- Rank obtained in GAT (UGTP) – 2019.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects and also shall qualify in NATA / JEE (Main) paper – 2.
- A pass with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate at the end of new 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or Equivalent, with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as subject of examination at the 10+2 level from a recognized Central/State Board.
- Pass in B. Arch. from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade and score obtained in GAT (PGTA) – 2019.
Admission to B.Arch program shall be made on the basis of rank awarded as per the marks secured in both, the qualifying examination and architectural aptitude test subject to the rule of reservation as applicable to GITAM University.
|1st Year||Rs. 2,84,000/-|
|5th Year||Rs. 2,84,000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 1,37,500/-|
GITAM Architecture (B.Arch) Syllabus
Candidates can check the GITAM School of Architecture for B.Arch course syllabus semester wise according to previous year details from below links.
- Semester I
- Semester II
- Semester III
- Semester IV
- Semester V
- Semester VI
- Semester VII
- Semester VIII
- Semester IX & X
Official Website: www.gitam.edu