GSAT 2020 Syllabus – Candidates can download GITAM Science Admission Test syllabus from this page. It is available in pdf format, for M.Sc, applied mathematics, life science, MCA, and more. All the questions in the exams are given with the syllabus. Hence, candidates can download the syllabus of GSAT 2020 and use it to prepare for the examination. Read the article below to know more details on GITAM GSAT 2020 syllabus.
GSAT 2020 Syllabus
This year GITAM GSAT 2020 is conducted for PG programs only. There are total 3 subjects Test in GITAM GSAT 2020. The syllabus for these is given as pdf, in which model questions of GSAT are also available. Below mentioned GITAM GSAT Syllabus is as per last year information, candidates can check the same for reference only.
|UG Programs – 107||Download Here|
|M.Sc. Physics – 102||Download Here|
|M.Sc. Electronics – 102||Download Here|
|M.Sc. Environmental Science – 105||Download Here|
|Applied Mathematics – 101||Download Here|
|M.Sc. Chemistry – 103||Download Here|
|Life Science – 104||Download Here|
|MCA / M.Sc. (Data Science) – 106||Download Here|
GSTA 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for GITAM GSAT 2020. GITAM Science Admission Test (GSAT)-2020 for Postgraduate Programs only. GITAM GSAT 2020 is divided into 3 subject test i.e. Physical Sciences (Test Code: 101), Life Sciences (Test Code: 102) and Chemical Sciences (Test Code: 103). These 3 subject tests are consists of two parts: (Part-A and Part-B). Part A is common to all 3 subject tests and Part B is subject oriented.
- Nature of questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- No. of questions: 60
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for wrong answers.
Distribution of questions for PG programs
|Sections||No. of questions||No. of Marks|
|Part A – Mathematical Aptitude, Analytical Skills and English Language||20||20|
|Part B – Physical Sciences/Life Sciences/Chemical Science||40 (For each subject test)||80|
For Physical Sciences (Test Code-101): It consists of 3 Sections (A, B and C) comprising of total 40 MCQs.
- Section-A: covers the syllabus for Mathematics and Statistics
- Section-B: covers the syllabus for Physics and Electronics
- Section-C: covers the syllabus for Computer science
For Life Sciences (Test Code-102): It consists of 4 Sections (A, B, C and D) comprising of total 40 MCQs.
- Section-A: covers the syllabus for Biochemistry
- Section-B: covers the syllabus for Biotechnology
- Section-C: covers the syllabus for Environmental Science
- Section-D: covers the syllabus for Microbiology and Food Science
For Chemical Sciences (Test Code-103): It consists of 1 Section-comprising of total 40 MCQs. This section covers the syllabus for Chemistry.
Note: Applicant is required to attempt any 20 questions. Each question carries two marks. In case the candidate attempts more than 20 questions, first 20 questions will be taken into consideration for evaluation.
How to prepare for GSAT 2020?
Candidates are required to follow certain techniques in order to crack the examination. So, for that they need to follow tips. Candidates can have a look at the tips mentioned below:
- Prepare a Time Table – The first thing which candidates have to keep in mind is that they are required to prepare a time table and study according to it only.
- Practice Test Papers – Candidates can practice more and more sample papers, as practice makes the man perfect, it is going to help students to be aware of their strong and weak sections.
- Be positive – This tip is of the utmost importance as any exam preparation creates a lot of pressure around students. So, it is advised to students to be positive during the preparation and prepare well with a fresh mind.
GITAM GSAT 2020
GITAM Science Admission Test (GSAT) is conducted by GITAM Institute of Science for admission in PG science courses. These courses include M.Sc and MCA programs. The exam is held across various test centers in India and in offline mode. The admission in science courses of the institute is solely based on GSAT 2020 score, thus to be eligible for admission in science courses in GITAM, qualifying GSAT 2020 is compulsory.
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM), was founded in 1980. The institute has 3 campuses in Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bengaluru. The institute has 10 schools and offer UG, PG and Ph.D level courses. The institute is NAAC ‘A +’ graded and is approved by AICTE. The programmes offered in the Institute are Engineering, Science, Management, Pharmacy, Architecture, Law, Medical, Nursing and Humanities & Languages.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.