Galgotia University Law Entrance Exam 2018 is going to start in the month of June. All the applicants who are in seek of admission in the law course can apply now. The Galgotias University of Law School has released the application form for the law entrance test of the year 2018. Apart from this, the university has also announced the schedule for the further events. Through this article, we are going to discuss the application form, fee structure, admit card, eligibility criteria, examination pattern, and many more. To know more about the Galgotia University Law Entrance Exam 2018 check the content as mentioned below.
Galgotias University Law Entrance Exam 2018 (GU LSAT) for BA LLB (Hons) and BBA LLB (Hons)
The Galgotias University of Law school has provided the law courses like B.A LL.B (Hons.) and BBA LL.B (Hons.) So, to appear for the entrance test applicants must require to register yourself online. But before registering it is must to know whether you are eligible for the examination or not. Galgotia University Law entrance exam is the entrance exam for the law courses. Students have to appear for the exam online. Before we discuss the further details let’s check the schedule of the important events first.
|GU LSAT 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||15 Dec 2017|
|Last Date To fill Application Form||31 May 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||12 Jun 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||15 Jun 2018|
|Result Declaration||20 Jun 2018|
Application Form of Galgotias University Law Entrance Exam 2018
Galgotias University Law Entrance Exam Application form for the year 2018 has released online. To register yourself fill the application form. To do so, click on the link to application form which is available on our page. But to download the application form online follow the steps as given below.
- Click on the link to the application form as mentioned above.
- As you click Galgotias University Law Entrance Exam 2018 registration form appears on your screen.
- Now, enter your personal details, age details, communication details, address details, educational details, test city details and other details.
- After that upload your recent photograph and the signature. The required specifications are discussed below.
- After successfully filling up the application form check the ‘I agree’ button and make the payment online. The desired fee structure is discussed below
- Once you make the payment you are successfully registered for the Galgotia University law entrance exam 2018.
- Fee Structure: Rs. 500/- is the total cost of the application form. It also includes the cost of the information brochure and the examination fee.
- Mode of Payment: You can make the payment either through the debit card or the credit card.
- Documents Required :
- Photograph: Upload your recent colored photograph in the JPEG or JPG format having the file size of 80 kb.
- Signature: It must be the scanned copy of your signature in the JPEG or JPG format having the file size of 80 kb.
Eligibility Criteria for Galgotias University Law Entrance Exam 2018
Before filling up the application form it is advised to all the students to go through the eligibility criteria. The university has set criteria which must fulfill by the candidates. If anyone not fulfilling the criteria then he/ she will not allow to appear for the examination. The university will provide the admit card ton those candidates only who fulfill the minimum requirements bu the university.
- To appear in the entrance test all the candidates must have the minimum 50% aggregate at the 12th level.
Admit Card Of Galgotias University Law Entrance Exam 2018
All those candidates who are in seek of admission in the B.A LL.B (Hons.) and BBA LL.B (Hons.) program through Galgotia University have to register themselves. Now, only those candidates receive their admit card who have successfully register themselves. Galgotias University Law Admit Card 2018 is the mandatory document to appear in the law entrance test. Here, in this section, you can check the procedure of downloading your admit card online.
- Visit the official website or you can directly click on the link which is available on the result page.
- Now, as you click you will proceed to next window which is referred as the login window.
- Here, enter the required login credentials and click on the login button.
- As you submit all the information correctly your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Check all the details mentioned on your admit card and download it.
- Once you download your admit card take the print out of it.
- It is must to carry your admit card to the examination centre.
Examination Pattern of Galgotias University Law Entrance Exam 2018
In this section, we are going to discuss the examination pattern of law entrance exam of Galgotia University. Galgotia University Law entrance exam is the online based test. The question paper of the entrance test is the objective based test.
Each question in the paper carries atleast 1 mark. There is no negative marking in the examination.The entire question paper is divided into the five parts consists of topics such as Legal Aptitude, English, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics and Logical Reasoning.
- Duration of Examination: 90 Minutes
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Type of Questions: Objective based Questions
- Medium of Examination: English
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking against any wrong answer.
List of Test Centres
Following is the list of the test centres allowed for conducting the law entrance test across India.
|Name of Test Centre||Name of Test Centre|
|Samba||Bokaro Steel City|
Syllabus of Galgotias University Law Entrance Exam 2018
This section may help you to know about the syllabus of law entrance exam of Galgotia University. This may help you to prepare well for the examination. As the question paper of the law entrance exam divided into five parts. Let’s check the topics will cover in the paper.
Legal Aptitude: Indian Penal Code, Law of Torts, Law of Contract, Important Fundamental rights, Jurisprudence, Environmental law, Legal GK.
English: Reading Comprehension, Adjectives, Active Voice, Passive Voice, Direct and Indirect speech
General Knowledge and Current Affairs: Financial Concepts Science and Research Indian Economy, Indian Constitution and panchayat Current Events
Elementary Mathematics: Averages Percentages. Surds and Indices, Decimal and Fractions HCF and LCM.
Logical Reasoning: Arrangements, Coding and Decoding, Odd one out Number Series, Direction Sense
Official Website: www.geee.in