GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card – The Admit Card for GU LSAT 2019 has available online. Candidates need to enter their Login Credentials in order to download GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card. Now, candidates will have to keep in mind that GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card will act as an entry ticket at the time of entrance examination so it has to be carried positively to the examination centre. Also, candidates must keep in mind that they will have to select the preferences of their exam centres in GU LSAT 2019 Application Form which is why it is all the more important to select the preferences of exam centres carefully. To grasp more information about GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card, candidates can go through this article.
GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will have to keep in mind that the information about GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card will be conveyed through e-mail only or SMS only. Physical Call Letters will not be sent to candidates by post. To know more about GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card, candidates can go through the schedule given below:
|Availability of Admit Card (Live)||12 Jun 2019|
|GU LSAT 2019 Examination||15 Jun 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card of GU LSAT 2019.
How to download GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to download GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card. The steps for the same are given below:
- As a first step, candidates will have to first visit the official website of Galgotias University which is www.geee.in.
- After visiting the official website, candidates will be required to click on the link flashing as “Admit Card”.
- After clicking on the Admit Card, candidates will have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth in order to download the GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card.
- After following the above – mentioned step, candidates will be able to download their GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card.
- As a last step, candidates are advised to take a printout of GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card.
Details mentioned on GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card
There will various things mentioned on GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card. Candidates can refer to the information given below for the same:
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Complete Address of the Examination Centre
- Name of the Course
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
GU LSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
It is important to know the exam pattern as it will enable students to know about the number of questions, marking scheme which will in a way help them to score better.
- Duration: The duration of GU LSAT 2019 will be 90 minutes.
- Nature of Questions: The questions will be objective type with multiple choice questions.
- Number of Parts: There will be 3 parts namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Number of Questions: There will be 30 questions in each part.
- Medium: GU LSAT 2019 will be in English medium only.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 1 mark and there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Documents to be carried along with GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates an either of the following given documents along with GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any other Govt. ID Proof
Important Information related to GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card
There are some noteworthy points which candidates have to keep in mind after downloading GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card. Candidates will be required to follow the points given below:
- Candidates will not be allowed to sit for the examination without valid Admit Card.
- In the Examination Hall, candidates must produce the Admit Card when demanded by the Invigilator.
- Candidates must retain their Admit Cards for Admission Counselling.
- Candidates must be present at the examination center 30 minutes before the commencement of examination.
- Any malpractice or attempt to commit malpractice in the examination hall or any violation of rules will lead to disqualification of students.
GU LSAT 2019 Test Cities
Candidates can refer to the test cities given below for GU LSAT 2019.
|Dehradun||Delhi / NCR|
Important Instruction at the time of GU LSAT 2019
Candidates need to follow certain rules and regulation when they will appear for the examination. Here are some rules which they have to follow:
- Candidates must arrive at the examination centre as per the reporting time mentioned GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Candidates are not allowed to write anything behind GU LSAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Candidates will be required to carry a Valid ID Proof for Verification.
- Candidates must sit at the allocated seat only.
- Candidates are not allowed to take any electronic device, eatables inside the examination hall
- Candidates should maintain silence during and after the examination. They should also make sure that their sheets are signed by the Invigilator.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry anything inside the Examination Hall.
GU LSAT 2019 Result
Candidates can check their GU LSAT 2019 Result by visiting the official website first. After visiting the website, candidates will be in need of their login credentials. They will be required to enter their Username and Password. After entering the login credentials, candidates will be able to check GU LSAT 2019 Result. In the GU LSAT 2019 Result, candidates will see their names, enrollment number, hall ticket number, marks obtained etc. After the declaration of result, candidates will have to appear in the Counselling with proper documents.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.