GU LSAT 2020 Application Form – Galgotias University has released GULSAT application form online at geee.in. Students can apply online by clicking on the direct link provided below. It is released for the candidates to take admission in BA LLB and BA LLB courses at Galgotias Law School. To apply for admission, candidates need to register and verify the email id. After that, fill the complete GULSAT application form and upload the required documents. Lastly, students must pay GU LSAT 2020 registration fee online. To know more about the GU LSAT 2020 application form, read the complete article.
Latest: GULSAT 2020 application form released. Apply from the direct link below.
GU LSAT 2020 Application Form
Students who have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their 12th class examination are eligible to apply. Also, keep the track of the GU LSAT 2020 schedule by visiting this page.
|GU LSAT 2020 Application Form||Imp. Dates|
|GULSAT 2020 application form starts||23 Dec 2019|
|Last date to fill application form||30 May 2020|
|Issuance of admit card||12 Jun 2020|
|GU LSAT 2020 exam date||15 Jun 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to fill GULSAT 2020 application form.
GU LSAT 2020 Application Fee
To complete your registration, all the students appying need to make the payment of the desired amount. The payment will be made online. Check the fee structure and the mode of payment from below.
Fee Structure: Rs. 650/- is the total cost of the application form. It also includes the cost of the information brochure and the examination fee.
Mode of Payment: You can make the payment either through the debit card or the credit card.
Documents Required for GU LSAT Application Form 2020
While filling up the application form, candiadtes need to upload the following documents as per the below mention specifications.
- Photograph: Upload your recent colored photograph.
- Signature: It must be the scanned copy of your signature.
Image Specification for GU LSAT 2020 Application Form
While uploading required documents in the application form, students must check the specifications of the image prescribed by the university. Check the format and the size of the image from below that must be uploaded online:
|Scanned copy of photogrph||JPEG/JPG||within 80 kb|
|scanned copy of signature||JPEG/JPG||within 80 kb|
How to Fill GU LSAT Application Form 2020?
In order to apply for the desired course, all are advised to register themselves online for GU LSAT 2020. For this follow the steps as given below which are given as per the previous information, go through the points for more clarifications.
Step 1. Firstly, click on the direct link provided on this page for filling the application form
Step 2. In the next screen, fill the registration form with the following details in it:
- Email id
- Mobile no.
- Any password of your choice
- Select discipline, etc
After that, submit your details by clicking on the ‘Registration’ button.
Step 3. Now, a confirmation mail will be sent to your registered id for verification. you need to click on the link provided on the email and verify your registered email id.
Step 4. Then, you need to proceed further for filling the GU LSAT 2020 application form.
Step 5. Now, enter your personal details, age details, communication details, address details, educational details, test city details, and other details.
Step 6. After that upload your recent photograph and the signature. You can check the specifications for the same from the below context.
Step 7. After successfully filling up the application form check the ‘I agree’ button and make the payment of the desired amount online. Check the fee structure below.
Step 8. Once you make the payment you are successfully registered for the Galgotia University entrance examination.
Details Required for GU LSAT 2020 Application Form
The following are the details that must follow by the candidate to fill while filling up the application form online.
- Registration Details: In this section select the programme i.e B.A+ L.L.B/ BBA+ L.L.B. Apart from this, you need to select your stream preference.
- Personal Details: Under this column, you are required to provide a candidate’s full name, gender, aadhaar number, Father’s name, Father’s profession, Father’s mobile number, Mother’s name, mother’s profession, mother’s mobile number.
- Age Details: In this section, submit your date of birth as per the official documents.
- Communication Details: Here, enter your valid mobile number and the E-mail id.
- Address Details: Here, specify your present address details and the permanent address details with the columns such as Address line 1, City, State, and Pincode.
- Educational Details: In this section, specify whether you are appearing for 12th class this year or not.
- Other Details: This includes the gap in education information.
- Other Entrance Exam Details: Yes/ No.
- Test City Preference: Here, you can give your 3 preferences for the test centers of the entrance test.
- Upload Documents: Photograph and Signature with the specified above mentioned specifications.
- Payment Details: At last, make the payment of the above-mentioned amount online through the debit card or credit card.
GU LSAT 2020 Admit Card
Studentswho successfully fill the application form and pay the required application fee can download the hall ticket. GAlgotias University releases the GU LSAT 2020 admit card online at geee.in. For downloading the admit card, students need to log in using the email id and password. After downloading the admit card, students must take out the print out of the same and carry it to the exam center along with the valid original id proof and passport size photograph.
About GU LSAT 2020
Galgotias University conducts the Law School Admission Test every year for granting admission into BA LLB and BBA LLB program. The exam is abbreviated as GU LSAT and students who score a minimum of 50% aggregate in their 12th class are eligible to apply online. the exam is conducted in online mode and has 100 MCQ’s which has to be attempted in 90 minutes.
About Galgotias University
Galgotias University is a private university situated in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The university has several UG, PG and Doctoral programs under engineering, management, and law institutes. It conducts Galgotoias University Entrance Exam across India for granting admission into several programs.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.