Galgotias University Law Result 2020 – Admission in law courses at Galgotisa University shall be based on 10+2 board merit. GULSAT 2020 stand cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic. As per the marks submitted by the students via the online application form, students shall be placed in merit list for admission. All the applied candidates can check the availability of results through the link available on this page. Through this article, candidates can check all about Galgotias University Law result 2020.
Galgotias University Law Result 2020 (GU LSAT)
Below a schedule is given which contains the expected dates and events regarding Galgotias University Law result 2020.
|GU LSAT 2020||Important Dates|
|Date of Entrance Exam|
|Declaration of Result 2020||22 Jun 2020|
Result: The GU LSAT 2020 Result will be published on the official website i.e. geee.in.
Procedure To Check your Galgotias University Law Result 2020
As we know that the university will declare the result online. So, in order to obtain your result, follow some of the steps as given below.
- Visit the official website as mentioned in the above context and click on the result column. On the other hand, you can also directly access your result through the link given above.
- Now, as you click, a new window will appear on your screen.
- Here, you are asked to enter the login credentials. Enter all the information correctly.
- Once you submit successfully your result will display on your screen. Check the marks obtained by you.
- After that download your result online and keep it safe with you for future reference.
What After GU LSAT Result 2020
In this section, we are going to discuss that once GU LSAT 2020 result will declare what will happen after that. After the declaration of the result, all those who will qualify the examination will be invited to the counseling procedure. The counseling is the further step towards attaining the admission to the university.
For the counseling procedure, the students will be asked to carry some of the mandatory documents along with them. Without them, they will be not allowed to appear in the admission procedure. The students are instructed that they should carry the photocopy of the documents as well as the original copy along with you. You can also check the list of the documents from below.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 10th Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Gap year affidavit if applicable
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Aadhaar Card (Compulsory)
- 8 Passport size photo
These are the mandatory documents must carry along with you on the day of counselling.GU LSAT 2020
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.