Gujarat University Seat Allotment Result 2020 – Gujarat University declares the seat allotment result for Gujarat University admission 2020 at gujaratuniversity.ac.in. Gujarat University admission 2020 for various UG/PG Course shall be given on the basis of merit list prepared by the Admission Committee. Allotment of seats is made according to the merit of the candidates, availability of seats, and category of students. After the declaration of seat allotment result, the candidates have to pay the admission fee and report to the allotted center in order to confirm the seat. Check more information about Gujarat University seat allotment result 2020 from this page.
Gujarat University Seat Allotment Result 2020
Candidates will be allotted the seats for admission in UG / PG Course in Gujarat University as per the schedule given below.
Five Years Integrated Law Programme
|On line Distribution of PIN||29 Jun to 18 Jul 2020|
|Online Registration, Submission of filled Registration Form with necessary documents||29 Jun to 19 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||21 Jul 2020|
|On Line Correction of candidates||22 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of First Allotment List||24 Jul 2020|
|Deposition of fees and securing admission at the allotted college||25 to 27 Jul 2020|
|Reporting at GUAC for not reported candidates and Display of vacancy after Round-I||27 Jul 2020|
|Display of vacancy after Round –I||28 Jul 2020|
|Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choices if any: Round-II||28 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of Second Allotment List||30 Jul 2020|
|Deposition of fees and securing admission at the allotted college||31 Jul 2020|
|Display of vacancy after Round-II||04 Aug 2020|
|Online PIN Distribution||10 -28 Jun 2020|
|Online Registration and Choice filling||15 -30 Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List|
|Reporting of discrepancy in merit to the Center (Gujarat|
University – IAS Training Centre)
|Declaration of Final Merit List & College Allotment|
|Alteration of choice filling for round – I||16 – 17 Jul 2020|
|College allotment for Round – I||20 Jul 2020|
|Online payment of Tuition Fee||21- 25 Jul 2020|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees at Bank counter (During Bank|
|21- 25 Jul 2020|
|f you want to confirm your admission, reporting with original|
documents/Certificates/ testimonials and bank receipt of
paid fees at allotted College.
|21- 26 Jul 2020|
|Commencement of Academic Term||01 Aug 2020|
|Display of vacant seats after Round-I||to be announced|
BCOM , BBA , BCA , MSC (CA & IT) , MBA (Integrated), MSc (integrated) Actuarial Sc, Data Sc and AI&ML Admission
|Online PIN Distribution|
19 Jun – 04 Jul 2020
|Online Registration and Choice Filling|
20 Jun – 07 Jul 2020
|Declaration of Provisional Merit on website|
|Reporting for any discrepancy in merit with proof through the email|
|Declaration of Final Merit List & College Allotment for Mock Round|
|Alteration of choice filling for Round-I|
|College Allotment for Round-I|
|Online payment of tuition fees|
|Deposition of tuition fees at Bank Counter|
|If you want to confirm your admission, Reporting at allotted college|
|Display of vacant seats after Round-I|
|Declaration of next round admission process|
|Commencement of Academic Term||01 Aug 2020|
Schedule for BA / BJMC for Gujarat Board students
|Generation of online pin||22 Jun 2020|
|Online counselling for parents and students||25 Jun 2020|
|Online registration and choice filling||22 Jun 2020|
|Last date to register and submit choices||10 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||15 Jul 2020|
|Report online to GUAC in case of discrepancy|
found by student
|16 Jul – 17 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of final merit list (College Allotted)||22 Jul 2020|
|Deposition of token fee / Reporting with original documents||23 Jul – 25 Jul 2020|
|Display of vacancy after Round 1||27 Jul 2020|
|Re-shuffling round (only for GSEB students who participated in the first round)||28 Jul – 29 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of final merit list allotment||30 Jul 2020|
|Deposit of token fee||31 Jul 2020 – 01 Aug 2020|
|Online second round for students of other boards / state||to be announced|
|Declaration of final allotment||to be announced|
|Deposition of token fee / Reporting with original documents||to be announced|
|Online registration and offline admission at college level||to be announced|
Procedure for Gujarat University Seat Allotment Result 2020
The candidates can check the procedure for how Gujarat University seat allotment result is published.
- Firstly, merit list is published and it is prepared as per the the merit of the candidates, category of the candidates, and the preferences of colleges selected by the candidates.
- Then, the allotment of seats for round 1 is published on the official website.
- The candidates have to then pay the admission fee and appear at the college for the document verification.
- After the completion of round 1, the vacant seats will be published on the official website.
Documents to be Submitted at the time of Reporting at the College
The candidates must self-attest the documents that have to be submitted during the admission. The documents that have to be submitted at the colleges are given below.
- Printed copy of the submitted application form
- Allotment letter
- Bank fee receipt copy
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th class marksheet
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- EWS certificate (if valid)
- Certificate of ex-servicemen
- A copy of provisional eligibility certificate if passed the qualifying examination apart from GSEB
- SEBC candidates must submit a certificate to the effect of non-inclusion in NCL issued by the competent authority having validity of 3 years
Re-Shuffling Process for Gujarat University Admission Fee
If the candidates do not get their preferred college after the completion of then, they can participate in re-shuffling round by logging in their dashboard.
The candidates have to click on ‘I want to participate in re-shuffling’. The candidates can change their choices of colleges if they want. If not, then, the earlier choices for colleges will be considered for the re-shuffling round.
Cancellation or Refund of Fees
The candidates can check the following given points to check the conditions for the refund of admission fee and on what terms and conditions it shall be returned.
- A student who has already reports and cancels his / her admission within 10 days from the date of reporting. His / Her admission fee shall be refunded with a deduction of 10% admin charges.
- If the admission is cancelled 10 days after the date of reporting, no refund will be given.
Vacant Seats for Gujarat University Admission 2020
Check the terms and conditions given below to know how the vacant seats will be filled.
- If the seats remain vacant after the completion of admission process, then, such vacant seats shall be filled by the university school, department, college or institution by inviting the application form for the students and then publishing the inter-se merit criteria.
- Admission of the vacant seats shall be completed within the stipulated time period.
Gujarat University Admission 2020 Reservation Criteria
Check the reservation criteria of Gujarat University given below.
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||27%|
|Physically Disabled students||3%|
|Children of Defense personnel and Ex-Servicemen||1%|
Gujarat University Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the Gujarat University admission 2020 Fees from below:
Course wise Fee:
College wise course fee:
Gujarat University Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
The allotment of seats at Gujarat University will be based on the following:
|Particulars||Percentage of seats|
|For the students who have passed the qualifying exam|
from Gujarat Board
|For the students who have passed qualifying exam|
from any other board
- Click Here to check Gujarat University Admission 2020 Seat Matrix for B.Sc.
- Click Here to check Gujarat University admission 2020 seat matrix and participating institutes for Commerce courses.
- Click Here to check Gujarat University admission 2020 seat matrix and participating institutes for BA / BJMC courses.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.