GUJCET 2019 Application Form – GSEB has released GUJCET Application Form 2019 on January 24, 2019. The application form has been closed now. The first step to apply was registration, followed by paying the application fee and then filling the application form of GUJCET 2019. The amount of application fee for the exam is Rs. 300. Interested 10+2 candidates, fulfilling the eligibility criteria, can apply for Gujarat Common Entrance Test until February 08, 2019. Candidates can check GUJCET 2019 Application Form process, fee, mode of payment, important documents and more details from this page.
Latest: GUJCET 2019 Application has been closed.
GUJCET 2019 Admit Card
Every year GSEB receives approx. 1.4 lakh applications for GUJCET. Gujarat CET is a state level entrance exam which is conducted for engineering and pharmacy courses in the State of Gujarat. Candidates can keep a track of GUJCET 2019 Application Form related events, from the table below.
|GUJCET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Application form Releases||24 Jan 2019|
|Last date to apply online||8 Feb 2019|
|Last date for online payment|
|Last date for online payment with a late fee||24 Feb 2019|
|GUJCET 2019 Exam|
Application process is over…!!!
GUJCET 2019 Application Fee
The application fee is one of the most important part of the application process. For GUJCET the very first step to apply is payment of application fee only. The amount of application fee for GUJCET is:
- Rs. 300/-
Mode of Payment – The amount of application fee can be submitted through:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- SBI E-challan
Documents Required While Filling GUJCET 2019 Application Form
In order to fill the online application form for GUJCET 2019 candidates will need to keep a few documents handy. The details of the documents are required in the application or and hence they need to be authentic. Check the list of documents from below:
- Aadhar Card number
- A passport size photograph
- An image of the signature
- A valid Email Id
How to Apply for GUJCET 2019
The process to apply for GUJCET 2019 is elaborated below candidates can follow the steps here to understand the process and apply for the same.
Step-1- GUJCET 2019 Registration: To apply for GUJCET candidates will have to register themselves. To do so, candidates need to follow the steps below:
- Click on the link above.
- At the bottom of the window, click on the link for “Click Here for New Candidate Registration”.
- Read all the important instruction.
- Enter Surname, Students Name, Guardian Name, Gender, Mobile Number, E-mail Id, Confirm E-Mail Id, Password, Confirm Password.
- After entering all the details, click on “Registration” button.
Step-2- Enter OPT: After registration, candidates receive an OPT in mobile. Enter This OPT to access the login.
Step-3- GUJCET 2019 Login: Now, the candidates need to login by entering the User Id and Password.
Step-4- Pay Application Fee: Next, the candidates need to pay the application fee and only then they will be able to apply.
Step-5- GUJCET 2019 Application Form: Once, the fee is paid the application form for GUJCET 2019 will open. In it, the candidates will have to enter the following details:
- Personal Details – Make sure all the details in the section are authentic and as per certificates of class 10th.
- Candidate name
- Date of birth
- Aadhar number
- Physically handicapped
- Permanent address
- Pin code
- mobile number
- email Id.
- Exam Related Details
- Board Code
- Board Name
- 10+2 exam appearing year
- seat number
- Education Related Details –
- 10+2 school name,
- School name
- Centre code
- Centre name
- school index number and photograph, and signature.
Step-5- Uploading of Images: Candidates will then have to upload their photograph and signature in the application form. It must be noted that the specifications of the images should be as per the requirements listed below:
- The photograph and image must be in JPG/JPEG format.
- The size should be 5KB to 50KB (120px X 120px).
Instructions Regarding Images
- Make sure the images are scanned properly and are clear.
- The photograph should not be very old.
- It must be noted that any kind of selfie cannot be used as a photograph in the form
- size of the image should be proportionate.
- candidates must not be wearing any glasses or cap in the photograph.
- Save all the details & you will be able to edit the details that you have filled in GUJCET 2019 application form till the last date lapses. If you don’t feel the urge to edit the details that you have provided any further, submit your applications, keeping the last date in mind.
GUJCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to be able to appear for GUJCET 2019, a candidate needs to fulfil the eligibility norms laid by Gujarat Senior and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). Failure to fulfil any of the below-listed criteria, a candidate will be considered to be ineligible for admission under GUJCET 2019.
- Should be an Indian citizen
- Should be a resident of Gujarat. But all those candidates residing outside the state of Gujarat will also be eligible for admission under GUJCET 2019.
- Should have passed or appeared for 10+2 or equivalent level of studies from a recognized Board.
- Should have secured a minimum of 45% marks (in case of reserved category candidates 40% marks).
GUJCET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who will be submitting their GUJCET 2019 applications will be able to retrieve their GUJCET 2019 admit cards from the official website. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card. As per the dates released, a candidate will be required to login and download the GUJCET 2019 Admit card for the exam. It would not be the responsibility of GSEB to send a hard copy of admit card before the exam. Usually, the admit cards for this exam will be made available tentatively in the month of April.
Q1. What is the School Index Number?
Ans: A school Index number is assigned to every school and is printed on the mark sheet of the student through which cross-reference board identify the institution easily.
Q2. Can a candidate from an examination board other than Gujrat board take GUJCET?
Ans: Yes, the candidate should have passed or appeared for 10+2 or equivalent level of studies from a recognized Board.
Q3. Can a candidate edit their application form after submitting it?
Ans: No, GUJCET application form cannot be edit by any candidate once they have finally submitted it.
Q4. How to get ID and Password for Login?
Ans: Candidates will have to visit any one of the centres assigned by the board to get the user id and password in order to log in and fill the application form.
Q5. Do we need to post the printout of GUJCET application form?
Ans: No, The application form is to be submitted online only.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test GUJCET is conducted by GSEB, for admission to courses in the state of Gujarat. Through GUJCET candidates can get admission into undergraduate engineering degree and degree/diploma pharmacy courses offered by the institutes of Gujarat. Candidates can start to prepare for the test by focusing on subjects from class 12th that are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths as there are 40 questions per subject in GUJCET question paper.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.