GUJCET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines – Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar is all set to conduct GUJCET 2022 on April 18, 2022. Some of the guidelines have been released along with the admit card of the exam. Apart from this, in the brochure of the exam another set of guidelines has also been specified. The exam will be held in the offline mode. Gujarat Common Entrance Test offers admission into Degree Engineering, Degree / Diploma Pharmacy courses in the Gujarat state. Check the detailed GUJCET 2022 exam guidelines along with what and what not to carry to the exam center from this page.
Click here to download GUJCET 2022 Admit Card
GUJCET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
As per the exam day guidelines, 20 candidates will be allowed to sit in each examination hall. A five feet distance between the two candidates will also be followed on the examination day. Check all the exam day guidelines for GUJCET given here.
What to Carry to GUJCET 2022 Exam Center?
The candidates are advised to carry the following things to the exam centre:
- A clear printout of GUJCET 2022 admit card
- A valid id proof (aadhar card / driving license / hall ticket of HSC main exam)
- Good quality black ballpoint pen
- A simple calculator
Click here to check GUJCET previous years question papers with answers
What Not to Carry to the Exam Center?
The candidates must not carry the following things to the exam center.
- Any reference literature
- Slide rules
- Printed or written log table
- Xeroxed writing
- Cellular phone
- Pager or any
- Type of instrument
Instructions Mentioned in GUJCET 2022 Admit Card
In the admit card for GUJCET 2022, following guidelines have been mentioned.
- In case, there is any mistake in the spelling of candidate’s name, father’s name, husband’s name, surname in the admit card, the candidates may correct those details on their own. After this, send a xerox copy along with the attested application form & SSC / HSC passing certificate to the ‘GUJCET Cell’, Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar.
- If there is any mistake in the subject group (A, B or AB) or medium, the candidates must shall have to immediately contact on 7567918968, the GUJCET Cell.
- If the candidates find any discrepancy in the admit card of GUJCET 2022, they shall have to paste their recent passport size photograph and get the signature of their school principal with stamp-in 2 copies. Also, submit 1 copy of the admit card with the corrected photograph (with signature and stamp) and 1 copy of identity proof to the classroom supervisor or contact board (Science branch) with photograph before exam.
Exam Day Guidelines for GUJCET 2022
GUJCET brochure has some instructions that have to be followed by the candidates on the day of the examinations. These are given as follows:
- After the start of the exam, no candidate shall be allowed to enter the exam hall. So, reach the exam centre as per the reporting time only.
- The candidates must sit as per the seat number mentioned in the admit card.
- Before the start of the exam, the candidates shall have to enter in the information regarding presence on the question paper and answer sheet. It is advised to enter the correct information.
- The candidates shall not be allowed to leave the exam centre until and unless the exam is over.
- No tea, coffee, cold drinks or light refreshment during the exam will be allowed inside the exam center.
- After starting the exam, a signal shall be given after every half an hour by the way of a warning bell during the exam. 5 minutes before the completion of the exam, the final bell will be rung. The completion of the time of the exam shall be declared by a long bell.
- Once the exam time is over, the candidates must stop writing on the answer sheet.
- In the attendance sheet, the candidates have to sign at the prescribed places as well as take the signature of the block supervisor. The candidates will have to sign twice in the Attendance register.
- For rough work, there will be enough space at the bottom of each page of the question booklet.
- After completion of the paper, the candidates must hand over the answer sheet to the Block Supervisor and shall sign Form 01 of appendix 8 of the brochure as an evidence that he / she has returned the answer sheet. Also, take the signature of the block advisor as evidence.
- The candidates will be allowed to take the question booklet out of the exam hall.
Instructions for OMR sheet
GUJCET 2022 Dress Code
As such, no GUJCET 2022 dress code has been mentioned by the official authorities. However, the candidates must wear comfortable clothes to the exam center.
FAQs on GUJCET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
Ans. It is mandatory to carry the printed copy of the admit card, a valid id proof, a black ball point to the exam centre.
Ans. Yes, you carry a simple calculator to the exam center.
Ans. Any textbook, slide rules, printed or written log tables, xeroxed writing, chits, mobile phone, pager are not allowed.
Ans. As such, no dress code has been specified for GUJCET 2022.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.