GUJCET 2018 Application Form will be released by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). The registration process for GUJCET 2018 has been stated from March 23, 2018, at gujcet.gseb.org. The candidates can obtain Booklet and Pin Number, which is User ID and Password by paying the fee using the Demand Draft. Without obtaining the Booklet and Pin Number you cannot log in and register. The registration should be done before the last date, also you will not get any chance to edit mistakes in the GUJCET Application Form. So be careful while entering the mistakes. Check more details regarding the GUJCET Application Form 2018 from this page.
Latest: The sale of Booklet and Pin Number has been started today. Pay the fee and obtain the User ID and Password to register online for GUJCET 2018.
GUJCET 2018 Application Form
The Booklet & Pin No. can be obtained by the candidate from various centers. Check the schedule for GUJCET 2018 Application Form in the table below.
|Sale of Booklet & PIN NO. (User ID – Password)||23 Mar 2018|
|Last date to obtain Booklet & PIN NO.||06 Apr 2018|
|Sale of Booklet & PIN NO. (User ID – Password) by District Distribution Center||23 Apr 2018|
|Start of online application||23 Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||07 Apr 2018|
Application Form: Click Here to fill the application form of GUJCET 2018.
How To Collect Pin and Booklet for GUJCET 2018?
The candidates have to go the following places, where they can receive the Booklet and Pin Number.
- Board Office at Vadodara & Gandhinagar
- T&T.V High School, Nanpura Surat
- SG Dholakiya High School, Rajkot
To obtain the Booklet and Pin Number from these places you need to pay a requisite amount through Demand Draft.
How To Fill GUJCET Application Form 2018?
The candidates can register online by following the step by step instructions as given below:
Step 1: Obtain Booklet and Pin Number
- Firstly, you need to obtain the Booklet and Pin Number by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- from Nationalized Bank in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar” payable at Ahmedabad.
Step 2: Login
- On obtaining the Booklet and Pin Number, log in using the link which is as above.
- Login by entering details such as User ID and Password.
- Submit the details by clicking on Login button and proceed to fill up the registration form.
Step 3: Fill Up Details On The Registration Form
- The registration page is divided into 03 pages which are Personal Details, Examination Details, School Details.
- Fill in the following details in the registration form:
- Personal Details – In this section, you need to enter details such as your Name, Date of Birth, Category, Family Annual Income, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Examination Details – Name of the Board, HSC Passing Year, Exam Seat Number, Selec the Group Code and Medium of the CET.
- School Details – HSC School Index number, name of the school, school code, center code.
- After that you have entered all the details, upload the scanned image of your photograph and signature. Upload the images as per the specifications below:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photo||.jpg/.jpeg||5KB and 50KB||120px X 120px|
|Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||5KB and 50KB||120px X 120px|
- On completion of the above-given steps, click on the “Submit” button. Remember after submitting the details you cannot change/edit the application form.
- Finally, take a print out of the GUJCET 2018 Application Form for future reference.
GUJCET Help Manual Guide
The Manual Guide for application form is below.
If you have any queries about GUJCET 2018 Application Form, please ask in the comments below.