|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Science students of Gujarat can avail GUJCET Application Form 2018. Application form of GUJCET 2018 will be issued by ACPC / GSEB. The Gujarat Common Entrance Test will be held in the month of May 2018 for this session 2018-2019. Eligible candidates must understand the form submission instructions to apply for GUJCET 2018 and pay the application fee before the last date.
Mode of application: Gujarat CET 2018 application form will be available in the online mode.
GUJCET Application Form 2018
Admission to engineering and pharmacy courses in the state of Gujarat is done on the basis of GUJCET. GUJCET application form 2018 is for engineering and pharmacy aspirants only.
- Link will be available here..!!!
Know before applying for GUJCET
- Applicant has to upload Photo & signature while applying. Scanned documents of both is required and it should only be in .jpg/.jpeg format. While scanning signature or photo, Image resolution should be 300 DPI (Dots per Inch) or above.
- Size of attachments is allowed between 5KB and 50KB. Approx dimensions : 120px X 120px. Please note that attachments should be clearly visible.
- Photograph must be taken in a White or a very light background.
- Face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and with a full face view looking into the camera directly. The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, both eyes, nose, cheeks, lip, and chin should be clearly visible.
- Please do not upload Mobile phone photographs of Candidate.
- Candidate must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
- Please put Candidate’s signature with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
- Please do not upload Mobile phone photographs of signature.
- Photo, Signature or any other required attachment(s) must be adequately visible else can be rejected.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will issue the GUJCET application form 2018. Candidates can fill their application from the official website.
|Important event related to GUJCET application form 2018||Dates|
|Last date to apply||Apr 2018|
|Availability of admit cards||May 2018|
Official Notification (Last Year)
GUJCET Help Manual Guide
Last year Manual Guide for application form is given below.
If you have any queries about GUJCET application form 2018, please ask in comments below.