|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur invites applications (Online/Offline) for admission to the various courses for the academic session 2016-17 through Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test (VET) and Vishwavidyalaya Research Entrance Test (VRET) for admission to Ph.D. programme. Separate application (along with test fee) is required for each course/program.
MBA Admission 2017
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGV) has published a notification for the admission into the two year MBA Programme of the Department. Applications are invited for admission into the two year MBA programme of the Department. Candidates can check all the information related to MBA Programme in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh here.
Seats – 60
Schedule of MBA Admission 2017 is given below.
|Availability of Application forms||29 May 2017|
|Closing of application process||28 Jun 2017|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview||28 Jun 2017
(If required on 29th June, 2017, Thursday)
|Declaration of Merit List||30 Jun 2017|
|Admission of Main listed candidates||01 Jul to 05 Jul 2017|
|Admission of Wait listed candidates for vacant seats (If any)||06 Jul to 10 Jul 2017|
Candidates are advised to fill the application form as per the given schedule.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of the submission of the application form.
- Rs 400/- for others
- Rs 200/- for SC/ST
- Graduates from all disciplines with 50 % marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates) or above in aggregate at the First Graduate or Post Graduate Degree Examination.
- Final selection of the candidates will be based on multi step selection process consisting of the scores of CMAT (Conducted by AICTE), group discussion and personal interview.
- Valid Score of CMAT, New Delhi held, after 1st July 2016 and before 31st May 2017, will only be considered. Candidates having more than one valid CMAT score card (if any) can submit CMAT score card of his/her choice, which will be not be changed under any circumstances.
- Those awaiting the qualifying examination results and having CMAT score can also apply, but they will have to submit the attested copy of the mark sheet of qualifying examination at the time of GD/PI/Admission.
- The minimum qualification for admission to the MBA programme shall be as per the Ordinance No. 44 of the University, and other rules of the University as applicable to MBA Programme.
All the document reauired in original and one set of self attested Photo copies) for taking admission if candidates name is in main list or in wait listed candidates for vacant seats if any.
- Demand Draft (drawn in favor of Registrar Guru Ghasidas University Bilaspur, payable at Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh) / Online Payment Receipt of Rs. 15200/- for admission into MBA I Semester.
- Valid CMAT score card(Conducted by AICTE)
- 10th Marks sheet
- 12th Marks sheet
- Graduation Marks sheet
- Post Graduation Marks sheet (if any)
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Valid Caste certificate issued in the prescribed Central Government format (For reserved category candidates if applicable
- Valid Income Certificate for OBC candidates issued within one year upto date of admission. (If required)
- Gap certificate ( If required)
- Migration Certificate ( If required)
- Undertaking in the form of Affidavits ( if required )
- Medical Certificate from competent authority for claiming reservation under physically challenged quota ( if required )
The students seeking admission into B.Tech. first year for the session 2016-2017 in the Institute of Technology should note the following :
1. Admission in all branches of Institute of Technology is through JEE (main) merit basis only.
2. Admission in all branches of Institute of Technology will be only based on the seat allocated by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSAA-2016).
3. For the information regarding process of seat allocation, students must visit JOSAA website, www. iosaa.nic’in regularly.
4. After allocation of seat by Josaa, all the institutional fee will be accepted only through E-Challan/ Debit CardlCredit Card for final admission in the institute. DD/Cheque/Cash will not be accepted.
5. Total Intake in different branches of the institute is as under :
|Computer Science & Engg||60|
|Electronics & Communication Engg||60|
|Industrial & Producion||60|
Candidates are advised to download the application from the link given below.
|Fee Structure in (INR)|
Hostel Fee Structure :
- First Year: Rs. 2350 + Rs. 2000 Caution money (refundable) = Rs. 4350/-
- Second Year: Rs. 2350/-
- Third Year: Rs. 2350/-
- Fourth Year: Rs. 2350/-
- Those candidate who have paid Rs. 45,000/- at reporting center, they will be required to pay only the hostel fee (First year) + mess fee (as applicable).
- Those candidate who have paid Rs. 20,000/- at reporting center will be required to pay Rs. 2730 + Hostel fee (First Year ) + Mess fee(as applicable).
- Hostel and other fee will be paid through E-Challan/ Debit Card / Credit Card only. DD /Cheques/ Cash will not be accepted.