Guru Nanak College Online Application Form 2020 – Guru Nanak College has released the online application form for UG and PG courses at gurunanakcollege.edu.in. Only those candidates can fill the application form who have completed their 10+2 / Graduation. To submit Guru Nanak College online application form 2020, the candidates have to first register, pay the application fee and then, fill the main application form. Scroll down to know more about Guru Nanak College online application form 2020 such as its process to apply, application fee, details to be entered in the form etc.
Latest: Guru Nanak College has released the application forms for the session 2020-21. Scroll down to apply!
Guru Nanak College Online Application Form 2020
The candidates must note that separate application forms have to be filled if they have to apply for two shifts. Check more information about Guru Nanak College online application form 2020 from the table given below.
|Availability of application form||Started|
|Last date to fill UG application form||10th day after publication of 10+2 results|
|Last date to fill PG application form||10th day after publication of UG degree results|
by the University of Madras
Apply Online: Click Here to fill Guru Nanak College online application form 2020.
Guru Nanak College Application Fee 2020
For the submission of application form, the candidates have to pay the application fee. The payment of the application fee is the second step to submit the application form. Check the amount for Guru Nanak College online application form 2020 given below.
Note: The application fee given above is for the single departments. If the candidates choose two or three departments from the available options, the candidates have to pay the additional fee.
How to Fill Guru Nanak College Online Application Form 2020?
Application form for Guru Nanak College releases in the online mode only. Candidates can check the step-by-step process to fill the form.
Part I – Registration
- Click on the link given above.
- Then, read the instructions carefully and click on the ‘I Agree’ button.
- After signing the declaration, the candidates are required to fill some details like name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail id, subjects studied, and departments.
- Next, click on the ‘Save and Proceed to pay button’.
- Then, read the instructions carefully and pay the application fee.
Part 2 – Fill the Main Application Form
- Then, click on the button ‘fill your details and marks’.
- Next, enter the details which have not been pre-filled such as blood group, gender etc.
- Then, enter the parent’s / guardian’s details.
- Next, enter the contact details.
- After entering the contact details, enter the additional details like religion, place of birth, community, nationality etc.
- Then, enter the qualification details.
- Next, enter the other details such as whether PwD or not, child of defense personnel or not etc.
Part 3: Confirmation of Application Form
- After filling all the details, save all the details.
- Next, a confirmation page will be displayed on the screen.
- A link of the confirmation will be sent at the registered e-mail id and contact number that the form has been submitted.
- Lastly, take a photocopy of the submitted application form for future references.
Guru Nanak College Online 2020 Application Form Status
After the submission of Guru Nanak College online application form, the candidates can check the status of their form. For checking the status, the candidates have to enter their reference number and password which has been received after the registration. Here, the candidates can see whether their application fee has been submitted or not.
About Guru Nanak College Admission 2020
Guru Nanak College, Chennai offers admission into various UG and PG courses such as BA, B.Sc, B.Com, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com etc. The admission is strictly based on the merit. A merit list is prepared for the candidates who are selected. After the release of merit list, the candidates have to appear for the interview and for the verification of documents.
FAQs for Guru Nanak College Online Application Form 2020
Where can I fill application form for Guru Nanak College application form?
What are the modes of payment available for the submission of the application fee for Guru Nanak College online application form 2020?
How can I check my application status of Guru Nanak College online application form 2020?
Can I edit my Guru Nanak College 2020 application form after its submission?
Can I apply for more than one programme at the same time?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.