Guru Nanak College Online Application Form 2021 – Guru Nanak College has released the online application form for UG and PG courses at gurunanakcollege.edu.in. Only those candidates can fill the application form who have completed their 10+2 / Graduation. To submit Guru Nanak College online application form 2021, the candidates have to first register, pay the application fee and then, fill the main application form. Scroll down to know more about Guru Nanak College online application form 2021 such as its process to apply, application fee, details to be entered in the form etc.
Latest: Guru Nanak College has released the application forms for the session 2021-22. Scroll down to apply!
Guru Nanak College Online Application Form 2021
The candidates must note that separate application forms have to be filled if they have to apply for two shifts. Check more information about Guru Nanak College online application form 2021 from the table given below.
|Availability of application form||Started|
|Last date to fill UG application form||10th day after publication of 10+2 results|
|Last date to fill PG application form||10th day after publication of UG degree results|
by the University of Madras
Apply Online: Click Here to fill Guru Nanak College online application form 2021.
Guru Nanak College Application Fee 2021
For the submission of application form, the candidates have to pay the application fee. The payment of the application fee is the second step to submit the application form. Check the amount for Guru Nanak College online application form 2021 given below.
- No Online Application Processing fee for SC / SCA / ST Candidates. (Note: If the documents (Community Certificate) uploaded found to be incorrect / not readable, the application will be rejected)
- You can pay the Online Application Processing fee through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking through this portal.
Note: The application fee given above is for the single departments. If the candidates choose two or three departments from the available options, the candidates have to pay the additional fee.
How to Fill Guru Nanak College Online Application Form 2021?
Application form for Guru Nanak College releases in the online mode only. Candidates can check the step-by-step process to fill the form.
- Click here to check online application manual for submission of application form.
- Read the instructions for registration process before filling in the online application form
- Read the Prospectus or visit our college website for admission procedure and eligibility criteria
- Kindly fill the Main form (Step 2), once your plus two results are published.
- Before you submit your main form, check the print preview form for any correction.
- Once you submit your main form, you will not be allowed to edit.
- The Application Reference Number should be noted down for future reference
- All documents uploaded should be correct and readable
- All communication will be sent to the mobile number and email id given at the time of registration
- Kindly browse using latest version of Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome
Guru Nanak College Online 2021 Application Form Status
After the submission of Guru Nanak College online application form, the candidates can check the status of their form. For checking the status, the candidates have to enter their reference number and password which has been received after the registration. Here, the candidates can see whether their application fee has been submitted or not.
About Guru Nanak College Admission 2021
Guru Nanak College, Chennai offers admission into various UG and PG courses such as BA, B.Sc, B.Com, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com etc. The admission is strictly based on the merit. A merit list is prepared for the candidates who are selected. After the release of merit list, the candidates have to appear for the interview and for the verification of documents.
FAQs for Guru Nanak College Online Application Form 2021
You can fill Guru Nanak College 2021 application form at gurunanakcollege.edu.in.
You can submit the application fee for Guru Nanak College online application form 2021 via debit card / credit card / net banking.
You can check your status by entering the reference number and password in application status window available at the official website.
No, the application form once submitted cannot be edited later.
Yes, you can apply for more than one programme at the same time.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.