Gurukul School of Design, Jaipur is conducting admission in GSD’s integrated program comprises of four expansive modules – Fashion Design, Management of Fashion, Business of Fashion for the acedemic year 2018-19. Application forms are now available for the same. Candidates can apply online or offline as per their requirements.
4 IN 1 GSD SPECIAL COURSE: Fashion Design 360 + Management of Fashion + Business of Fashion + Gurukul Well-Being. The program is designed in such a way that these modules do not compete with each other but are seamless blend to provide students a comprehensive education.
Gurukul School of Design, Jaipur Admission 2018
Interested candidates can apply for Gurukul School of Design, Jaipur Admission 2018 from the official website or direct link of application form is also provided below. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying for this admission.
|Orientation for the Academic Year 2018-19 will be held on campus on||Last week of August 2018|
|GSD Academic Year 2018-19 will commence from||Last week of August 2018|
Gurukul School of Design, Jaipur has released application form for 4 in 1 GSD Special Course. The Application Form is available online and offline at the official website. Candidates can also apply from here with the help of link provided below. Eligible candidates must fill the form and please send the completed form to the below-mentioned address along with your Home Exam in a CD.
FUTURE 101 PVT. LTD.
538 UDYOG VIHAR PHASE-5
Official website: www.gurukulschoolofdesign.com.
For Online ApplicationForm: Kindly note that an Application Fee of Rs.3,500/- will be charged via an online payment gateway. Please note your application will only be accepted once the application fees have been received. Upon successful submission, you will receive an application number. Please read the guidelines mentioned on the admissions tab before filling the form. Incomplete form will not be considered for the selection process. Please send in your home exam upon receiving the application number from GSD’s admission department.
For offline Application Form: Kindly transfer the Application Fee of Rs.3,500/- to the following account given below. Please note your application will only be accepted once the application fees has been received. Upon successful submission, you will receive an application number. Kindly use this for any communication with GSD.
HARMONY SYSTEMS PVT LTD
AC NO – 114505000090
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC – ICIC0001145
BANK NAME – ICICI BANK LTD, UDYOG VIHAR, GURGAON.
PAN CARD- AABCH0946C
How to Apply
Log on to the official website www.gurukulschoolofdesign.com, fill in the application form and submit the same. You will be notified via an e-mail about the receipt of the form, post which you would receive details of an exam that you can take at home and send it to above given address for a review. Based on the assessment of the home exam, you would be invited for a personal interview. You will be notified via an email about your selection.
GSD Admission Guidelines
Admission to the program offered at The Gurukul School of Design, Jaipur (GSD), is subject to complete
adherence of the following guidelines and processes set for the Academic Year 2018-19. Every candidate is expected to abide by these guidelines for mutual convenience and smooth evaluation.
- Students currently in 12th Grade (10+2) from any discipline are eligible to apply. Visit our website
- To secure an admission at GSD for the Session 2018-19 (Batch 2018-2022), clearing 12th Grade is
mandatory though provisional applications are accepted.
- Fluency in the English language is preferred, for you to cope with the academic rigor & international
- Applicants should be between 17-25 years of age, as of October 1, 2018.
GSD’s integrated program comprises of four expansive modules – Fashion Design, Management of Fashion, Business of Fashion and importantly the Gurukul Well-Being. The program is designed in such a way that these modules do not compete with each other but are seamless blend to provide students a comprehensive education.
Entrance Exam Details
GSD conducts its own entrance exam which consists of two parts. Home Exam (Self-Portrait and Creative Essay to be submitted online). Situation Exam (Conducted at Exam Centre). The GSD Home Exam (Self Portrait and Creative Essay) should be submitted online with the Application Form. The Situation Exam will be held at dedicated centers and Dates for the Situation Exam both will be published on the Calendar and Information Section on the GSD website. Students are expected to update themselves with the location of their center on the timely basis. Only the Applicants who have successfully cleared the Home Exam will be considered for the Situation Exam. will be published in the Calendar and Information Section on the GSD website. Please note applicants who are called for the Personal Interview and Situational Exam are required to carry a hard copy of their Home Exam (Self Portrait and Creative Essay).
It is mandatory for all applicants to clear both the parts of the GSD Entrance Exam to be eligible for an
admission in Academic Year 2018-19. The applicant’s performance in both parts of the GSD Entrance Exam will determine their admission at GSD. 13. Results for both parts of the GSD Entrance Exam will be sent to applicants at the email address provided in the application form. Plagiarism or Cheating in any submitted assignment for the GSD Entrance Exam will not be tolerated, applicants found guilty will be disqualified immediately and will not be eligible to apply in the subsequent year. It is mandatory for applicants to submit a hard-copy of their passport, valid ID proof, medical certificate & declaration, school/college certificate and 12th Grade mark-sheet at the GSD admissions office in Jaipur at the time of admission.
|Fees & Deposit||Year-1|
|Registration fee (one-time)||Rs. 50,000 /-|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 50,000 /-|
|Annual Course fee (excluding taxes)*||Rs. 6,00,000|
- Course fees shall be paid via Demand Draft issued in Favour of “Harmony Systems Pvt. Ltd.” payable in Gurgaon.
- Registration fee is to be paid at the time of admission.
- Security Deposit is to be paid at the time of admission. The refund will be made after the completion of the course, subject to clearance of all dues.
- The above-mentioned fee amounts are subject to increase periodically at the discretion of GSD management.
- * GST applicable as per the law.
Additional Expenses Not Included In The Fee Structure
- The Student is also required to carry a Laptop (with given specifications for their course of study) and a digital camera.
- The cost of student housing and food is not included in this published fee schedule.
- The student will have to pay a fee towards co-curricular/ sports/ transport/ software/ Consumable Deposit/ other activities which are required as part of Non Academic Course (NAC) requirements. This amount is not included in the published fee schedule and will be intimated at the time of the activity.
- Limited Hostel Facilities on first come first serve basis will be available subject to deposit of hostel fee which will be intimated at the time of admission.
- GSD does not offer Health & Accident Insurance .
- As per the GSD refund policy, all applicable refunds will be processed within one month of receipt of a written request.
- Cost of traveling /boarding/lodging for students or guardians shall be borne by self.
- The validity of these documents and responsibility of correct/accurate information lies solely with the
For more details of Gurukul School of Design, Jaipur Admission, download GSD 2018 information brochure.