Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research offers for eligible candidates to admission in PGDM Programme 2019. The PGDM programme is of two years which is divided into six terms; each being of 11-12 weeks duration. At the end of the first three terms of the program, all students are required to undergo compulsory summer internship for 6-8 weeks in any company. The completion of summer internship students take up electives, which are to be studied in 4th, 5th, and 6th terms. Admission shall be done on the basis of Entrance Exam, Academic Record and Performance in GD & PI. Get here complete details of the application form, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Hari Gaur Singhania IMR PGDM Admission 2019 Through CAT
Candidates can download the application form of Hari Gaur Singhania IMR PGDM Admission 2019 at the official website of Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research. For Admission in PGDM Courses candidates have to appear in any one of the exam (CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA) with valid scorecard. An interested and Eligible candidate may apply online on or before the last date as per schedule.
Schedule and Venue of GD / PI for admission in PGDM Batch 2019-21
|Venue||GD / PI Dates|
|GHS-IMR Campus, Kamla Nagar, Kanpur||11 Apr 2019|
|GHS-IMR Campus, Kamla Nagar, Kanpur||18 Apr 2019|
The result of GD / PI for admission in PGDM Batch 2019-21 has been released on the official website. Candidates can check their result from the website or through the direct link provided below. they need to enter their GD/PI roll. no. to check the result.
Result: Click here to check the GD / PI for admission in PGDM Batch 2019-21.
Candidates seeking admission in PGDM Courses at Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research can download the application form the official website www.ghsimr.ac.in or from the direct link is provided below. The candidate is advised must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidate can also download from the direct link provided below.
- Applicants for PGDM program should have a minimum of three-year bachelor’s degree based on a 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent in any discipline from any collage/institute recognized by UGC with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates appearing for the final year/semester examination of the bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence of having earned the degree latest by 30th September, 2018; failing to comply leads to automatic withdrawal of the candidate from the program.
- An applicant should have a minimum of three year Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the UGC. Applications accepted for PGDM on basis of CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA score. Once all the applications have been received, candidates will be called for GD & PI Process.
Student selection list is prepared on the basis of parameters given below:
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT Score
The various steps in selection for admission at GHS-IMR, Kanpur include:
Procurement of Application Form.
Offline: Application form can be obtained from the campus on cash payment of 500/- or alternatively can be downloaded from our website and send to our postal address, enclosing a demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research, Kanpur payable at Kanpur.
Call for GD & PI
Venue & Time Schedule shall be available on the official website.
Candidate will receive an invitation letter or an email from the Institute for appearing in GD/PI process.
Declaration of Final Selection List
List of the shortlisted candidates will be declared within 1 working days from the date of GD-PI.
A period of 10 days would be given, to the selected candidates from the day of declaration of the result to submit the registration amount of INR 10,000/-. For more fee details please visit http://www.ghsimr.ac.in/page/eligibility-fee-details
A candidate has to apply for admission to GHS-IMR on the application form enclosed with the prospectus along with duly attested copies of the following:
- Self-Attested copy of CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/CMAT/ATMA score.
- 10th and 12th Mark-Sheet and Certificate and Mark-Sheet of qualifying examination.
- Relevant certificate to verify the date of birth.
- Recent photograph – 3 copies
The admission offered is provisional and will stand canceled if the eligibility criteria is not completed.
GHS-IMR provides assistance to students who are looking for education loan facility from banks, subject to fulfillment of their terms and conditions.
*Note: However, the institute may not extend time limit for deposition of fees at the time of admission or at any other time due to delay in availing of education loan by the students. The documentation support has to be honored by the candidates as required by the banks.
1st Year Fees Structure
2nd Year Fee Structure
Besides above fees structure Scholarships for meritorious students are available. For more details on scholarship please visit http://www.ghsimr.ac.in/page/scholarship-policy
Add-on facilities are provided to all students which are an integral part of PGDM course curriculum and no extra fees is charged for these:
- International Study Tour
- Corporate Suit
- The above-mentioned fees are subject to change without any prior notice at the discretion of the management.
- The student should preserve this schedule for timely payment of fees to avoid a penalty for late fee deposition.
- No notice or reminder will be sent to students or parents.
- Demand Draft should be made in the name of “Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research”payable at Kanpur.
- *Mess charges can be deposited directly in cash to Hostel Warden @ Rs.3000/- per month. Mess runs on cooperative basis, charges are paid as per actual expenses.
- The above mentioned fees is subject to change without any prior notice at the discretion of management.
Official Website: www.ghsimr.ac.in
For more information of Hari Gaur Singhania IMR PGDM Admission 2019 Through CAT – Download last year Brochure