Haryana B.Arch Admission 2018 – Deparment of Technial Education, Haryana has released notification from eligible andiates to admission in Bachelor of Architecute (B.Arch) course for the academic year 2018-19. All admission shall be made on the basis of aggregate marks of 10+2 and NATA score in the ratio 50:50. Get here complete information regarding Haryana B.Arch Admission 2018 such as application process, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure and so on.
Haryana B.Arch Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in Architecture course have to pay the counselling fee which will be non refundable from the official website www.techadmissionshry.gov.in. Candidates applying for B.Arch course must deposit filled Application Form along with relevant documents and proof of deposit of the requisite fee in the office of HSTES.
Revised Schedule for Haryana B.Arch Admission 2018:
Admission Form: Click Here to download the application form for admission to B.Arch.
- Counseling dates are tentative, please visit HSTES websites regularly for revised key dates
- Candidates applying for B.Arch course must deposit filled Application Form along with relevant documents and proof of deposit of the requisite fee in the office of HSTES, Bays No. 7-12, Sector-4, Panchkula by due date.
Minimum Academic Qualifications for B.Arch:
- 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks.
Candidates with 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by central/ State Governments with 50% in aggregate.
International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of Examination.
- Merit list shall be based on aggregate marks of 10+2 and NATA score in the ratio 50:50.
- In order to pass NATA Test a candidate must obtain minimum of 40% marks.
Obtained at least 50% marks (47.5% in case of candidate belonging to SC category) in the qualifying Examination.
Application fee for KM, TFW and HGST category of B.E/B.Tech shall be deposited by the candidate through E-Challan generated from www.onlinetesthry.gov.in during filling the online application form or through Credit/Debit Card or Netbanking by using online payment gateway during filling the online application form. Incase of E-Challan, the candidate shall take print out of E-Challan and shall deposit on the next day of generation of the E-Challan in any branch of following designated banks: I. Punjab National Bank II. Axis Bank. Application fee: Rs. 200/- for KM, TFW & HGST Category
The Application Fee once paid shall not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances. The service charges will be charged from payer for using online payment gateway
Basis of admission for B.Arch
Admission shall be made on the basis of valid NATA score as declared by Council of Architecture (COA) or score of qualified JEE (Main) Paper-2-2018 (B.Arch./B.Planning) and marks secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50
Tie breaking criteria for B.Arch
In case two candidates secure the same marks i.e. Valid NATA score or score of qualified JEE (Main) Paper-2-2018 (B.Arch/B.Planning) and marks secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50, the following under mentioned criteria will be followed to break-up the tie:
- Candidate getting higher marks in Mathematics shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If tie still persists, candidate getting higher marks in English shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If tie still persists, senior in age will rank higher in order of merit
Candidates are also required to deposit the merit calculation form (available at Annexure-XVI) in the office of HSTES, Bays No. 7-12, Sector 4, Panchkula before closing date (as per KEY DATES) alongwith the attested copies of following documents:
- Attested copies of qualifying exam
- Valid NATA score card or score card of qualified JEE (Main) Paper-2-2018 (B.Arch./ B.Planning)
- Attested copy of Maticulation Certificate
- Aadhar Number (Or Enrolment Number). It has been decided by the Government that from the session 2018-19, the candidate shall submit preferably the Aadhaar Number (or Enrolment No.) at the time of online registration. In case Aadhaar Number is not available then alternate documents such as passport, bank account or any other valid Govt. identity number may be submitted. Further, the Aadhaar Number (or Enrolment No.) not submitted at the time of online registration by the candidate, the same shall be submitted by him/her within one month after reporting at the Institute. The Institute shall also update /include the Aadhaar Number (or Enrolment No.) of the candidates admitted through institute level counseling in the same manner.
- Mere possession of the prescribed academic qualifications does not entitle a candidate for admission to B.E / B.Tech/ B.Arch course. Candidates would be required to fulfill other conditions as spelt out in the Admission Brochure.
- Candidates, who are appearing in the qualifying examination this year and are expecting to pass the same, can also compete for counseling for B.E / B.Tech.
- Fulfilling of eligibility for B.E / B.Tech w.r.t. qualification and percentage of qualifying examination shall be proved by the candidate not at the time of seat allotment but at the time of reporting by the candidate at the institute for that particular counseling. A candidate may not be eligible on the 1st day of counseling but may be eligible on subsequent days of counseling due to the reasons, whatsoever. The candidate may seek admission at his/her own risk and cost and if he/she is found in-eligible, his/her entire dues shall be forfeited and his/her admission shall be cancelled for which he/she shall have no claim, whatsoever.
- Candidate if any simultaneously applying for more than one option i.e. JEE-MAIN-2018, Haryana Govt.School Toppers (HGST), Kashmiri Migrants (KM) Quota and Tuition Fee Waiver Category quota are required to apply separately and deposit separate counseling Fee i.e. Rs.500/- (non-refundable) for each option through www.techadmissionshry.gov.in before submitting the Form. A separate Roll No. will be issued through this site and for that category the counseling will be done by that ROLLNO only. After the display of merit list, candidate has to participate in Online Off- campus counseling by NIC through www.techadmissionshry.gov.in, separately for each category.
Candidate if any simultaneously applying for more than one option i.e. JEE-MAIN-2018, Haryana Govt. School Toppers (HGST), Kashmiri Migrants (KM) Quota and Tuition Fee Waiver Category quota are required to apply separately and deposit separate counseling Fee i.e. Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) for each option through www.techadmissionshry.gov.in before submitting the Form. A separate Roll No. will be issued through this site and for that category the counseling will be done by that ROLL NO. Only. After the display of merit list, candidate has to participate in Online Off-campus counseling by NIC through www.techadmissionshry.gov.in, separately for each category.
Official Website: www.hstes.org.in
For more details on Haryana B.Arch 2018, download information brochure.