Haryana B.Arch Admission 2020 – Department of Technical Education, Haryana will release the notification for eligible candidates to admission in Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course for the academic year 2020. All admission shall be made on the basis of aggregate marks of 10+2 and NATA score in the ratio 50:50. Get here complete information regarding Haryana B.Arch Admission 2020 such as application process, eligibility criteria, counseling procedure and so on.
Haryana B.Arch Admission 2020
The admission seeker for B.Arch Course need to apply online at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and take a printout of the successfully online filled application form and deposit the same (for verification purpose) in the office of HSTES. Candidates applying for the B.Arch course must deposit filled Application Form along with relevant documents and proof of deposit of the requisite fee in the office of HSTES.
Minimum Academic Qualifications for B.Arch:
- Passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/ State Govt. with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of Examination. Merit list shall be based on aggregate marks of 10+2 and valid NATA score in the ration 50:50.
- Merit list shall be based on aggregate marks of 10+2 and valid NATA score (percentage) or score (percentage) of qualified JEE (Main) Paper-2-2020 (B.Arch/B.Planning in the ratio 50:50
- In order to pass the NATA Test, a candidate must have valid NATA Score as per COA.
Admissions for B.Arch Course shall be made on the basis of valid NATA score as declared by Council of Architecture (COA) or score of qualified JEE (Main) Paper-2- 2020 (B.Arch/B.Planning) conducted by NTA and marks secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50.
- For general category – 500/-
- For All Reserved Category of Haryana – 200/-
- Application Fee for B.Arch Course shall be deposited by the candidate through E-Challan generated from www.onlinetesthry.gov.in during filling the online application form or through Credit/Debit Card or Net-banking by using online payment gateway during filling the online application form.
In case of E-Challan, the candidate shall take the print out of E-Challan and shall deposit on the next day of generation of the E-Challan in any branch of following designated banks:
- Punjab National
- Bank Axis Bank
The result for B.Arch LEET 2020 will be released online at the official website, candidates who will appear in the exam will be able to check their result for the same. In order to check their result the candidates need to click on the direct link which will be given below.
The candidate shall register online on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in for participating in online counseling (choice filling and seat allotment) for B.Arch after depositing the counseling fee @ Rs.500/- (Non-refundable) through E-Challan generated from www.techadmissionshry.gov.in or through Credit/Debit Card or Net-banking by using online payment gateway. In the case of e-Challan, the candidate will take the printout of e-Challan and will deposit the same on the next day of e-Challan generation in the designated bank (AXIS or PNB) and should receive the receipt of fee duly stamped by the bank.
The admission seeker for B.Arch Course need to apply online at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and take a printout of the successfully online filled application form and deposit the same (for verification purpose) in the office of HSTES, Bays No. 7-12, Sector-4, Panchkula before the closing date as per “Key Dates”. The candidate has to report in HSTES Office for Verification & Confirmation of Marks of Qualifying Examination and other details filled in the Online Application Form along with the attested copies of the following documents.
- Attested copies of the qualifying exam
- Valid NATA score card or scorecard of qualified JEE (Main) Paper-2-2020 (B.Arch./ B.Planning)
- Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate iv. Aadhar Number (Or Enrolment Number). It has been decided by the Government that from the session 2020, the candidate shall submit preferably the
- Aadhaar Number (or Enrolment No.) at the time of online registration. In case Aadhaar Number is not available then alternate documents such as passport, bank account or any other valid Govt. identity number may be submitted. Further, the Aadhaar Number (or Enrolment No.) not submitted at the time of online registration by the candidate, the same shall be submitted by him/her within one month after reporting at the Institute. The Institute shall also update /include the Aadhaar Number (or Enrolment No.) of the candidates after receiving the same from a candidate.
The Merit list (B.Arch) shall be displayed on the website www.hstes.org.in as per “Key Dates”. They are required to pay counseling fee Rs.500/- (non-refundable) through www.techadmissionshry.gov.in and after the display of merit list for the eligible candidates, they are required to participate in online counseling by NIC through www.techadmissionshry.gov.in
Counseling procedure for 25% seats in case of the B.Arch course to be filled by the private institutions:
- Private institutions shall fill 25% seats at their own level in a fair and transparent manner by preparing and displaying the merit list. The procedure shall be displayed by the Institute concerned on its website.
- All the institutions shall make these admissions before the final cutoff date of admissions.
- The minimum eligibility condition for these seats shall remain the same as that for 75% seats to be filled by the Haryana State Technical Education Society
- In case of B. Arch, Private institutions shall fill 25% seats at their own level in a fair and transparent manner by preparing merit on the basis of valid NATA score or score of qualified JEE (Main) Paper-2-2020(B. Arch./B. Planning) and marks secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50.
- In any case, all kinds of admissions shall be done before the final cut-off date admissions (as mentioned in key dates) and the fee fixed by the State Fee Committee shall be charged as per the laid down procedure. In any case, the higher fee shall not be charged.
- The final list of admitted candidates should be updated online on www.intrahstes.gov.in by the institutes by last cut of date of admissions, positively, so that the same may be forwarded online to the concerned Universities. The wrong admissions, whatsoever, shall not be permitted
Tie-breaking criteria for B.Arch
In case two candidates secure the same marks i.e. Valid NATA score or score of qualified JEE (Main) Paper-2-2020 (B.Arch/B.Planning) and mark secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50, the following under mentioned criteria will be followed to break-up the tie:
- The candidate getting higher marks in Mathematics shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If a tie still persists, the candidate getting higher marks in English shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If a tie still persists, senior in age will rank higher in order of merit
Candidate if any simultaneously applying for more than one option i.e. JEE-MAIN-2020, Haryana Govt. School Toppers (HGST), Kashmiri Migrants (KM) Quota and Tuition Fee Waiver Category quota are required to apply separately and deposit separate counseling Fee i.e. Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) for each option through www.techadmissionshry.gov.in before submitting the Form. A separate Roll No. will be issued through this site and for that category, the counseling will be done by that ROLL NO. Only. After the display of merit list, a candidate has to participate in Online Off-campus counseling by NIC through www.techadmissionshry.gov.in, separately for each category.
The fee structure for B.Arch admission 2020 is as follows:
Official Website: www.hstes.org.in
For more details on Haryana B.Arch 2020, Download 2019’s Information Brochure.
Insofar, Official details for Haryana B.Arch 2020 has not been announced yet. Details on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Haryana State Technical Education Society–HSTES releases Haryana B.Arch 2020 information brochure, details will be updated here.