Haryana B.Arch Admission 2017 – Deparment of Technial Education, Haryana has released notification from eligible andiates to admission in Bachelor of Architecute (B.Arch) course for the academic year 2017-18. All admission shall be made on the basis of aggregate marks of 10+2 and NATA score in the ratio 50:50. Get here complete information regarding Haryana B.Arch Admission 2017 such as application process, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure and so on.
Latest – B.Arch 1st Counselling Seat Allotment Result has been released, Check here
Haryana B.Arch Admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission in Architecture course have to pay the counselling fee which will be non refundable from the official website www.techadmissionshry.gov.in. Candidates applying for B.Arch course must deposit filled Application Form along with relevant documents and proof of deposit of the requisite fee in the office of HSTES.
Counselling Fee is Rs. 500/- for All Categories.
- Counseling dates are tentative, please visit HSTES websites regularly for revised key dates
- Candidates applying for B.Arch course must deposit filled Application Form along with relevant documents and proof of deposit of the requisite fee in the office of HSTES, Bays No. 7-12, Sector-4, Panchkula by due date.
Minimum Academic Qualifications for B.Arch:
- 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks.
Candidates with 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by central/ State Governments with 50% in aggregate.
International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of Examination.
- Merit list shall be based on aggregate marks of 10+2 and NATA score in the ratio 50:50.
- In order to pass NATA Test a candidate must obtain minimum of 40% marks.
Obtained at least 50% marks (47.5% in case of candidate belonging to SC category) in the qualifying Examination.
Basis of admission for B.Arch
Admission shall be made on the basis of valid NATA score and marks secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50.
Tie breaking criteria for B.Arch
In case two candidates secure the same marks i.e. NATA score and marks secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50, the following under mentioned criteria will be followed to break- up the tie:
- Candidate getting higher marks in Mathematics shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If tie still persists, candidate getting higher marks in English shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If tie still persists, senior in age will rank higher in order of merit
Candidates are also required to deposit the merit calculation form (available at Annexure-XVI) in the office of HSTES, Bays No. 7-12, Sector 4, Panchkula before closing date (as per KEY DATES) alongwith the attested copies of following documents:
- Attested copies of qualifying exam
- NATA score Card
- Attested copy of Maticulation Certificate
- Mere possession of the prescribed academic qualifications does not entitle a candidate for admission to B.E / B.Tech/ B.Arch course. Candidates would be required to fulfill other conditions as spelt out in the Admission Brochure.
- Candidates, who are appearing in the qualifying examination this year and are expecting to pass the same, can also compete for counseling for B.E / B.Tech.
- Fulfilling of eligibility for B.E / B.Tech w.r.t. qualification and percentage of qualifying examination shall be proved by the candidate not at the time of seat allotment but at the time of reporting by the candidate at the institute for that particular counseling. A candidate may not be eligible on the 1st day of counseling but may be eligible on subsequent days of counseling due to the reasons, whatsoever. The candidate may seek admission at his/her own risk and cost and if he/she is found in-eligible, his/her entire dues shall be forfeited and his/her admission shall be cancelled for which he/she shall have no claim, whatsoever.
- Candidate if any simultaneously applying for more than one option i.e. JEE-MAIN-2017, Haryana Govt.School Toppers (HGST), Kashmiri Migrants (KM) Quota and Tuition Fee Waiver Category quota are required to apply separately and deposit separate counseling Fee i.e. Rs.500/- (non-refundable) for each option through www.techadmissionshry.gov.in before submitting the Form. A separate Roll No. will be issued through this site and for that category the counseling will be done by that ROLLNO only. After the display of merit list, candidate has to participate in Online Off- campus counseling by NIC through www.techadmissionshry.gov.in, separately for each category.