Haryana B.Arch Admission 2020 – Haryana B.Arch Admission 2020 Counselling Process is on going. HSTES releases all the information related to counseling at hstes.org.in. HS Department of Technical Education, Haryana has released the notification for eligible candidates to admission in the Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course for the academic year 2020. All admission shall be made on the basis of aggregate marks of 10+2 and NATA score in the ratio 50:50. Get here complete information regarding Haryana B.Arch Admission 2020 such as application process, eligibility criteria, counseling procedure, and so on.
Latest: HSTES has extended the last date for admission in B.Arch Course up to November 30, 2020. Stay here for latest updates.
Haryana B.Arch Admission 2020
The admission seeker for B.Arch Course need to apply online at onlinetesthry.gov.in and take a printout of the successfully online filled application form and deposit the same (for verification purpose) in the office of HSTES. Candidates applying for the B.Arch course must deposit filled Application Form along with relevant documents and proof of deposit of the requisite fee in the office of HSTES.
|Registration||24 Sep – |
|Applying Online and pay Application Fee at the website||24 Sep – |
|Online verification of marks/ particulars of the candidate by|
designated Center for Confirmation of merit
|24 Sep 2020 –|
|Declaration of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank|
|Online payment of Counseling fee of Rs.500/|
|Last date for admission in B.Arch Course||30 Nov 2020|
Haryana B.Arch Admission 2020 Result
The result for B.Arch LEET 2020 will be released online at the official website, candidates who will appear in the exam will be able to check their result for the same. In order to check their result the candidates need to click on the direct link which will be given below.
Haryana B.Arch Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Academic Qualifications for B.Arch:
- Passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/ State Govt. with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of Examination. Merit list shall be based on aggregate marks of 10+2 and valid NATA score in the ration 50:50.
- Merit list shall be based on aggregate marks of 10+2 and valid NATA score (percentage) or score (percentage) of qualified JEE (Main) Paper-2-2020 (B.Arch/B.Planning in the ratio 50:50
- In order to pass the NATA Test, a candidate must have valid NATA Score as per COA.
Haryana B.Arch Admission 2020 Application Form
Admissions for B.Arch Course shall be made on the basis of valid NATA score as declared by Council of Architecture (COA) or score of qualified JEE (Main) Paper-2- 2020 (B.Arch/B.Planning) conducted by NTA and marks secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50.
- For general category – 500/-
- For All Reserved Category of Haryana – 200/-
- Application Fee for B.Arch Course shall be deposited by the candidate through E-Challan generated from www.onlinetesthry.gov.in during filling the online application form or through Credit/Debit Card or Net-banking by using online payment gateway during filling the online application form.
In case of E-Challan, the candidate shall take the print out of E-Challan and shall deposit on the next day of generation of the E-Challan in any branch of following designated banks:
- Punjab National
- Bank Axis Bank
Haryana B.Arch Admission 2020 Counseling Fee
The candidate shall register online on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in for participating in online counseling (choice filling and seat allotment) for B.Arch after depositing the counseling fee @ Rs.500/- (Non-refundable) through E-Challan generated from www.techadmissionshry.gov.in or through Credit/Debit Card or Net-banking by using online payment gateway. In the case of e-Challan, the candidate will take the printout of e-Challan and will deposit the same on the next day of e-Challan generation in the designated bank (AXIS or PNB) and should receive the receipt of fee duly stamped by the bank.
Haryana B.Arch Admission 2020 Counseling Procedure
The admission seeker for B. Arch Course need to apply online at the official website and shall upload his/her Rank card of JEE Main- Paper-II 2020 or Score card of NATA -2020 (PDF of Max 200 KB Size) and detailed marks certificate of Qualifying exam (PDF of Max 200 KB Size) on online application form on website.
However, the relevant documents/credentials as mentioned in Chapter-8 shall also be required at the time of physically joining the Institute; otherwise allotted seats will be canceled by the reporting institute. The Merit list (B. Arch) shall be displayed on the website.
Counseling procedure for 25% seats in case of the B.Arch course to be filled by the private institutions:
- Private institutions shall fill 25% seats at their own level in a fair and transparent manner by preparing and displaying the merit list. The procedure shall be displayed by the Institute concerned on its website.
- All the institutions shall make these admissions before the final cutoff date of admissions.
- The minimum eligibility condition for these seats shall remain the same as that for 75% seats to be filled by the Haryana State Technical Education Society
- In case of B. Arch, Private institutions shall fill 25% seats at their own level in a fair and transparent manner by preparing merit on the basis of valid NATA score or score of qualified JEE (Main) Paper-2-2020(B. Arch./B. Planning) and marks secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50.
- In any case, all kinds of admissions shall be done before the final cut-off date admissions (as mentioned in key dates) and the fee fixed by the State Fee Committee shall be charged as per the laid down procedure. In any case, the higher fee shall not be charged.
- The final list of admitted candidates should be updated online on www.intrahstes.gov.in by the institutes by last cut of date of admissions, positively, so that the same may be forwarded online to the concerned Universities. The wrong admissions, whatsoever, shall not be permitted
Haryana B.Arch Admission 2020 Tie-breaking criteria for B.Arch
In case two candidates secure the same marks i.e. Valid NATA score or score of qualified JEE (Main) Paper-2-2020 (B.Arch/B.Planning) and mark secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50, the following under mentioned criteria will be followed to break-up the tie:
- The candidate getting higher marks in Mathematics shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If a tie still persists, the candidate getting higher marks in English shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If a tie still persists, senior in age will rank higher in order of merit
Candidate if any simultaneously applying for more than one option i.e. JEE-MAIN-2020, Haryana Govt. School Toppers (HGST), Kashmiri Migrants (KM) Quota and Tuition Fee Waiver Category quota are required to apply separately and deposit separate counseling Fee i.e. Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) for each option through www.techadmissionshry.gov.in before submitting the Form. A separate Roll No. will be issued through this site and for that category, the counseling will be done by that ROLL NO. Only. After the display of merit list, a candidate has to participate in Online Off-campus counseling by NIC through www.techadmissionshry.gov.in, separately for each category.
Haryana B.Arch Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Official Website: hstes.org.in
For more details on Haryana B.Arch 2020, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.