Haryana B.E / B.Tech / B.Arch Counselling 2017
HSTES has released the counselling schedule for the admission to B.E / B.Tech / B.Arch programmes. The candidates are required to register themselves and fill the choices online. The complete process of Haryana B.E / B.Tech / B.Arch Counseling shall be carried out as per the schedule provided below.
To Pay Counselling Fees – Click Here
Note: – B.E./B.Tech.: Payment of counselling fee of Rs.500 (non-refundable) through website starts from 11 AM on 12 May 2017.
Counselling Schedule for B.E. / B.Tech
Counselling Schedule for B.Arch
Candidates please note that Only HSTES 2017 Schedule has been announced yet. Other details updated on this page as per the last year information brochure. As soon as HSTES 2017 Information brochure for various courses will be published, same will be updated here.
Procedural Steps for Participating in Online Off Campus Counselling
- This procedure is applicable for the candidates who want to take admissions through online counseling.
- Candidates should go through information brochure for gathering information in details about counseling schedules and procedures. Softcopy is available on the websites www.hstes.org or www.hstes.in, www.techeduhry.nic.in under the link “Information Brochures”.
- For depositing of counselling fees of Rs.500/-, visit website www.hstes.org or www.hstes.in and click on “Payment Registration”/ generate your Roll no. and deposit the counseling fees by generating E-slip for cash payment at any computerized branches of Axis or PNB banks.
- (Remember you have paid your counseling fee before proceeding for online counseling, else your allotted seat can be CANCELLED at any stage and candidate would not have any claim on such allotted seat.)
- 1st Counseling – shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC,KM,TFW, SC, BCA, BC-B, SBC, EBP PH, ESM (with all priorities) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
- 2nd Counseling – shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, K M, TFW, SC, BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), SBC, EBP, PH and merging all ESM (all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
- After 2nd counseling no online counseling shall be conducted by HSTES and admission shall be made at Institute level counseling after merging the sub categories (including female) of a particular reserved category into the main reserved category. In the event of seats remaining vacant/unfilled , if any, same shall be filled up before final cut off date of admissions without any reservation, firstly on the basis of entrance exam merit and only thereafter on the basis of marks of qualifying examination.
- For participation in online counseling (ID Verification, registration, submission of choices, downloading of seat allotment letters etc.), candidate will visit the web site www.tehadmissions.gov.in from any internet point preferably from any of the technical institutions in the states. (Avoid going to Cybercafes, as they may mislead or misguide you).
- On this website, view general information about institutions profile, cut off ranks, latest schedules of counseling etc.
- To start counseling click on “New Registration” option and submit your details of Course, Roll number, application number, Name, Date of birth (as per JEE-MAIN/ NATA admit card OR details provided by HSTES).
- If any of the details are incorrect, please check the details once again. For any correction/ verification, you may contact HSTES on toll free number.
- If all information is entered correctly, you will get registration page for registering yourself.
- Please check all the details once again, before submission.
- After this, candidate will be redirected to “Registration Confirmation” page where all entered registration details are displayed for confirmation once again. If you found any detail incorrect, that can be corrected by using the option “edit registration details” otherwise “Click here to continue”, if all the registration details shown are correct.
- Once you proceed from the above step, your registration details can’t be changed or edited, so click on “Registration Confirmation” page when all your particulars are correct. In exceptional case, you may have to visit/contact HSTES only.
- You can generate a User ID and Password You are advised to keep records of this password secretly for their own use only and not to disclose this to others. In the event of sharing of password, candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details, choice etc. In the event of losing or forgetting of password, the same can be retrieved by the candidate on replying the queries by the system on the counseling website.
- Candidate will login the website www.tehadmissions.gov.in with his chosen User ID/ Password. After this, Candidate will confirm his/her registration details and move to fill his/ her eligible choice. Registration confirmation is necessary for choice filling.
- Candidate can also see his eligible choices and can take the print out of his/her eligible Choices.
- Candidate will go to fill his/her choices by clicking on Fill/Modify choice and fill his/her Choices priority wise by clicking on add choice button (+) in left frame. Candidate should save the filled choices also.
- To increase the probability of getting a seat, candidates are advised to fill maximum eligible choices.
- After filling the choices, Candidate will lock his/ her choices. Locking choices means Candidate finally filled his/ her choice.
- Candidate can unlock his/ her choices and can edit, sort his/ her choices in specified time period which is available on key date’s link (choice locking starts, choice locking ends) on the website. Candidate should lock his/ her filled choice for seat allotment result.
- After this, Candidate has to wait for result of desired course.
- Seat Allotment Result publishing date is available on Key date’s section on the website.
- After the declaration of result, candidate will log in the counselling website www.tehadmissions.gov.in by entering his/ her Roll No. & Password and click on Provisional Seat Allotment result. If candidate has been allotted a seat then a page showing provisional seat allotment letter appears which shows Institute, Branch allotted to a candidate, Allotment Status and reporting duration is mentioned.
- Candidate should take print out of this Provisional Seat Allotment letter, and should personally visit the institute allotted to him/ her between specified reporting dates for taking admission.
- Candidate will deposit one semester fees in the allotted institute at the time of reporting in the institution.
- Candidates who are willing to take admission in the allotted institution should carry along with them one semester fees plus all the documents along with them including counseling fee deposit receipt.
- Institute will first check candidate’s provisional seat allotment letter and verify all candidate’s document online. For online verification of documents password of candidate as well as of institution is must. If all the documents shown by the candidates are found correct, the system will generate two copies of admission slip one for candidate and other for the institution record. If some of the documents of candidate are not available/ correct, then institute will give system generated deficiency letter to the candidate.
- On obtaining the deficiency letter, candidate will again submit the correct document to the reporting institute between reporting dates for that particular counseling and institute will again check candidate’s document and if institute found the documents correct then admission slip shall be given to the candidate.
- On obtaining the Provisional Admission Slip from institute, Candidate will deposit the one semester fees in the institute allotted to him/her and in this way candidate can reserve a seat.
- For up gradation of the allotted seat, a candidate should participate in subsequent counseling.
- For that the candidate will login on web site www.tehadmissions.gov.in and click on the undertaking that I understand and accept that, by participating in this counseling, my earlier admission/ allotment, if any, will be cancelled automatically, in case I get new allotment to participate in next counseling.
- Candidates have to check the undertaking and click on Accept Participation and Proceed to participate in further counseling. Candidate is advised to opt for the choice (s) which is better than the seat reserved in previous counseling.
- If candidate wants to change his/ her registration details, then candidate has to approach HSTES for modification in his/ her registration details, along with relevant certificates. By changing registration details, candidate filled up choices, if any, would be deleted and eligible choices of candidate may be affected.
- For all subsequent counseling’s, step 14 to 31 will repeat.
Things to Remember
- For withdrawal of one semester admission Fee, the candidate should submit a request in the concerned institution well before cut of date of admissions. Afterwithdrawal, the seat shall be cancelled and shall be allotted to next eligible candidate.
- In case a candidate gets a new seat in subsequent counselling, the earlier allotment/ admission, if any, will stand cancelled automatically.
- In case a candidate upgrades to a new discipline in the same institution, he/ she should report again in the allotted institution but need not to deposit one semester fees again.
- If a candidate upgrades to a new institute, one semester fees shall required to be deposited in the new institute also along with document verification and should submit fee withdrawal request in the previous institution
- The candidates who did not get seat in previous counseling or who are not satisfied with the allotted seat may try in subsequent counseling for getting a seat or up gradation as per the case respectively.
- Once the seat in subsequent counseling is allotted, the previous allotted seat will automatically be cancelled. After allotment of seat in subsequent counseling, the candidate must report at the allotted institute and in case of non reporting by the candidate, the allotted seat will also be cancelled. (Previously allotted seat got cancelled due to new allotment of seat in subsequent counseling and newly allotted seat got canceled due to non reporting) and that seat will be automatically offered to candidates in the next subsequent counseling. Previously allotted seat will not be given to candidate by any means after allotment of seat in the subsequent counseling even if it remains vacant.
Counseling for Kashmiri Migrants and Haryana Govt. School Toppers for B.E./ B.Tech course shall be done online by NIC.
These candidates can fill up the merit calculation form available at Annexure-XVI ( for Haryana Govt. School Toppers) and Annexure-XVII ( for Kashmiri Migrants) and submit the form along with attested copy of marksheet of qualifying exam and other relevant documents at HSTES office (Kashmiri Migrants will be required to have the original certificate of migration duly signed by the competent authority or relief commissioner, whereas in case of Haryana Government School Topper, the candidates will produce a certificate, as per Annexure-XVI, in the support of their claim from the Principal/Headmaster of the Govt. School of which the candidate is topper clearly stating the strength of class etc.) they should also bring the original marksheet along with them during submission for verification by the HSTES officials. They are required to pay counseling fee of Rs.500/- (non-refundable) through www.hstes.org and after the display of merit list for the eligible candidates, they are required to participate in counseling by NIC through www.tehadmissions.gov.in
Note: Candidates may refer leading news papers for advertisement or counseling website www.tehadmissions.gov.in (in case of any change in Key Dates for KM, TFW & HGST).
Counseling procedure for admission to 5% seats of Tuition Fee Waiver (T.F.W.) in B.E./ B.Tech course:
Counseling for Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme seats shall be done online by NIC for all institutions approved by the council. The candidate applying for TuitionFee Waiver Category must produce Parents Income Certificate from all sources from the organization where he and she is working or Affidavite of Income on stamp paper from Notary (Annual income of Parents/Guardians should be less than Rs. 4.50 lakhs from all sources). For details about Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme, refer Appendix-I.
Candidates applying for TFW, are also required to submit Application form available at Annexure- XVIII (in case of B.Tech), duly attested alongwith attested copies of qualifying exam and all relevant documents. They are required to pay separate counseling fee of Rs.500/- (nonrefundable) through www.hstes.org or www.hstes.in and after the display of merit list for the eligible candidates they are required to participate in counseling by NIC through www.tehadmissions.gov.in
Counseling procedure for 25% seats (including 15% seats if any for children/ wards of NRIs) to be filled by the private institutions and left over/ unfilled seats of online counseling to be filled by all concerned institutes at their own level
- Private institutions shall fill 25% seats (including 15% seats for children/wards of NRIs) at their own level in a just and transparent manner for which they shall invite the applications, prepare and display the merit list. The procedure shall be displayed by the Institute concerned on its website.
- All institutions shall fill left over/ unfilled seats of online counseling at their own level in a just and transparent manner for which they shall invite the applications, prepare and display the merit list. The procedure shall be displayed by the Institute concerned on its website.
- All the institutions shall make these admissions before final cut off date of admissions.
- The minimum eligibility condition for these seats shall remain the same as that for 75% seats to be filled by the Haryana state technical education society.
- In the event of seats remaining vacant in B.E./ B.Tech course, if any, the vacant seats may be filled up before final cut off date of admissions firstly on the basis of JEE-MAIN merit and only thereafter on the basis of marks of qualifying examination. In case of B.Arch, seats remaining vacant, if any, the vacant seats may be filled up before final cut off date of admissions on the basis of NATA merit only i.e. valid NATA score and marks secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50.
- In any case all kind of admissions shall be done before the final cut off date admissions (as mentioned in key dates) and the fee fixed by the State Fee Committee shall be charged as per the laid down procedure. In any case higher fee shall not be charged.
- The final list of admitted candidates (including the institute level admissions) should be updated online on www.intrascbh.nic.in by the institutes by last cut off date of admissions, positively, so that the same may be forwarded online to the concerned Universities. The wrong admissions, whatsoever, shall not be permitted.
List of Documents Required At the time of Reporting
The candidates, at the time of reporting must bring the following Original Certificates/Documents/Testimonials alongwith three sets of duly attested photocopies of these with them. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required Certificate / Document / Testimonial at the time of reporting the institution, will forfeit his/her claim to admission.
- Qualifying Examination i.e. 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination.
- Matriculation/ High School Certificate.
- JEE(Main) – 2016 rank card / NATA Score Card
- Character Certificate:
a. Regular Candidates: The candidates who passed their qualifying exam. from School/College as regular students are required to submit the Character Certificate as per Annexure-I.
b. Private Candidates : Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidates should submit their Character Certificate, duly signed by a First Class Magistrate.
- Residents Certificate as per Annexure-II, if applicable: Candidates, who have passed their qualifying examination from a Board/Recognized School located in the State of Haryana will be deemed to be Haryana residents and will not be required to submit certificates of bonafide residents of Haryana.
- Certificate from the Employer in the case of Employees of Govt. of Haryana, members of All India Services borne on Haryana Cadre, Employees of Statutory Bodies/Corporations as per Annexure-III, if applicable.
- Scheduled Caste Certificate as per Annexure-IV, if applicable.
- A. Backward Class Certificate as per Annexure-V, if applicable and affidavit as per Annexure-VI.
- Special Backward Classes (SBC) as per Appendix-B will have to submit and produce a certificate in the format given at Annexure-XIV.
- Economically Backward Persons in General Castes Category (EBP) will have to submit and produce a certificate in the format given at Annexure-XV.
- Certificate in respect of Physically Handicapped Candidates as per Annexure- VII, if applicable.
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of xiii. Freedom Fighters as per Annexure-VIII, if applicable.
- Certificate from wards of Deceased/Disabled/Discharged Military/Para- Militarypersonnel/Ex-Servicemen or Ex-Personnel of Para-Military Forces – Annexure-IX.
- Certificate from wards of ex-employee of Indian Defence Services/ Para- Military Forces- Annexure-X.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness- Annexure-XI.
- Admit Card of JEE(Main)-2016.
- Proof of annual parental income from all sources (in case of TFW quota candidates & BC,SBC,EBP candidates).
- All Originals and 3 sets of attested photo-copies of all applicable documents/testimonials/certificates must be brought at the time of reporting.
- The original certificates shall be returned back after verification by the institute.
- The 3 sets of attested copies of certificates/documents/testimonials will be verified & signed by the Director-Principal or his authorized representative & will be retained for registration purposes with the HSTES and subsequently in the University.
- In case of Kashmiri Migrants, supporting certificates and original certificate of migration duly signed by the competent authority or Relief Commissioner alongwith the duly filled in application form available at Annexure-XVII.
- In case of HGST, candidates shall produce a certificate, as per annexure-XVI, in the support of their claim from the Principal/Headmaster of the Govt.
School of which the candidate is topper clearly stating the strength of class. (vi)The candidates in TuitionFee Waiver Category must produce Parents Income Certificate from all sources from the organization where he and she is working or Affidavite of Income on stamp paper from Notary (Annual income of Parents/Guardians should be less than Rs. 4.50 lakhs from all sources). For details about Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Scheme, refer Appendix-I.