|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Haryana DET 2018 Application Form will be available online. The online application form will be released by the Haryana State Technical Education Society on its official site at http://www.onlinetesthry.gov.in/. Read all the instructions carefully before filling the online application. Candidates who wish to apply for Diploma Engineering (including HGST, KM, MAR, SDB & TFW categories) and Diploma Pharmacy (including MAR category) shall report at the selected Designated Center along with the relevant documents for Verification & Confirmation of Online Filled Application Form as per the notified schedule. It is important that candidates should apply before the last date. Check here complete details for Haryana DET 2018 Application form.
Haryana DET 2018 Application Form
The dates for Haryana DET 2018 are not announced yet. However, you may refer to the tentative schedule for Haryana DET 2018:
|Events||Name of the course|
|Diploma Engg. including HGST, KM, MAR, SDB & TFW Categories||Diploma Pharmacy including MAR Category||Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry||TFW Category in Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry|
|Availability of Online Admission Brochure||Second week of April 2018|
|Online Application begins from||Third week of April to Third week of June 2018||Third week of April to Second week of May 2018|
|Deposit of Application Fee||Third week of April to Third week of June 2018||Third week of April to Second week of May 2018|
|Reporting of candidate at the selected Designated Center for Verification & Confirmation of details filled in Online Application Form||Not Applicable||First week of May to Last week of May 2018|
Haryana DET Application Form 2018
The online application for Haryana Diploma Entrance Test (DET) 2018 will be available in online mode only. No printed application form and applications for admission in all Diploma Courses shall be accepted. Candidates need to complete all the application procedure before the due date as any application submitted after the last date will not be accepted. A direct link for registering and filling the online application will be updated in this page as soon as it is available. So candidates are advised to keep in touch with Aglasem for any updates on this.
Instructions before applying Online
Before applying online, applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling the online application.
Step 1: Select the course you want to apply for:
- Diploma Engg
- Diploma Pharmacy
After selecting the course, click on Continue Registration
Step 2: Fill in the details in the online application
After opting the course, you start filling in all the details like personal details, academic details, communication details etc in the online application. All the information provided must be same as registered in the qualifying examination.
Step 3: Uploading Photograph and Signature
To complete the application process, the applicants will be required to upload his/her photograph and signature in the online application as per the specified format. Applications without photograph and signature will be rejected.
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||JPG||Maximum – 30KB|
|Signature||JPG||Maximum – 20KB|
Step 4: Submit the Online Application
After completing all the above steps, you may submit the application online. As soon as you will submit the application form for DET 2018, a unique application number will be generated.The candidates should note down the unique application number as it will be required for future communication. The candidate should also keep a copy of application form for his/ her record.
Step 5: Make Payment of Application Fee or Entrance Test Fee
The last in the application process is making payment for the application fee. As per last year the application fee for General Categories was Rs 500/– and for all Reserved Categories (SC, BC, EBP, PH, FF, ESW, KM, HGST, Girls) it was Rs 200/-. However, it is expected that the application or entrance test fee will remain the same.
The Application fee for Haryana DET 2018 can be paid by either Online mode (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking) or through E-Challan (generated at the time of filling the online application). The applicable fee shall be accepted on the next working day of generation of the E-challan.
Instruction for Verification & Confirmation of Online Filled Application Form
For Diploma Engg. (including HGST, KM, MAR, SDB & TFW Categories) and Diploma Pharmacy (including MAR Category):
- The applicant shall have to select a Designated Center (Govt. or Govt. Aided Polytechnic in the State) while filling Online Application Form for Verification & Confirmation of his/ her Online Filled Application Form.
- After submission of Online Application and deposit of Application/ Entrance Test Fee, the candidate shall report at the selected Designated Center before the last date for Verification & Confirmation of Online Application Form along with original/ attested/ self attested copy of following documents:
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Proof of Reserved Category (if any)
- Relevant Certificate in case of HGST, KM, MAR, SDB & TFW Category
- Proof of deposit of Application Fee or Entrance Test Fee in the Designated Bank
- Application No. and Password (the candidate shall enter his/ her Application No. and Password for Verification process at the Designated Center)
- A verification team of two members (with at least one Group A or B officer) at the concerned Designated Center shall check the relevant documents and accordingly shall verify the marks of qualifying examination/ other particulars of the candidate filled in Online Application Form.
- After successful conducting Verification & Confirmation of Online Filled Application Form, the Designated Center shall provide a system generated Verification Report to the aspirant duly signed by the committee and the aspirant. A copy of the same attached with proof of marks of Qualifying Examination and proof of Reserved/ Special Category (if any) shall also be retained by the Designated Center.
For TFW Category of Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry Course
- The Candidate who wish to seek admission in Diploma Engg Lateral Entry Course shall report at any near by Designated Center as per the schedule and deposit the print out of Online Filled Application Form along with Income Certificate of Parents & Haryana Resident Certificate (in case if applicant has not passed/appeared in the qualifying examination from Haryana) for verification.
- On successful verification of the application form, the designated center shall provide a receipt to the applicant. Also, the hard copy of the complete online application form along with the attachments shall be retained by the designated centre.