|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
After the completion of the schedule of DET (L)-2018, the proper Inter-se-Merit and Ranks shall be displayed on the following sites www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and www.hstes.org.in. The result for DET will be available online only, no separate result card will be sent to the candidates. Along with the result the HSTES will also publish the rank card on its official site. Candidates selected on the basis of Inter-se-merit will be called for online counselling. Two online counselling will be conducted for admission to all Diploma Courses. Candidates need to appear/ participate in counselling on the specified date and time at the designated center.
Haryana DET 2018 Result Important Dates
The tentative schedule for DET 2018 result is as follows:
|Events||Name of the course|
|Diploma Engg. including HGST, KM, MAR, SDB & TFW Categories||Diploma Pharmacy including MAR Category||Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry||TFW Category in Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry|
|Declaration of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Qualifying Examination||Fourth week of June 2018|
|Date of Declaration of result/ unique rank of DET (L)-2018 or Interse-merit of qualifying exam||Last week of May 2018|
|Deposit of Counseling Fee||Fourth week of June 2018||Last week of May 2018|
Note: The counselling schedule will be updates as soon as it will be available. Stay tuned for any updates on this.
Haryana DET 2018 Counselling Process: For All Diploma Programs
Two Online Counselings will be conducted for admission to all Diploma Courses as follows:
1st Counseling – shall be conducted for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC-A, BCB, PH, ESM (with all priorities) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
2nd Counseling – shall be conducted for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), PH, ESM (by merging all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation
However, after 2nd counseling no online counseling shall be conducted and admission at Institute Level Manual Counseling shall be made.
Online Counselling Process for DET 2018
- The candidates will have to register online to participate or appear in online counselling by making payment of Rs 500/- (for all categories).
- The counselling fee can be paid by either online mode (credit card/ debit card/ net banking) or by E-challan.
- To start the online counseling click on “New Registration” option and submit your details like details of the Course, Roll Number, Application Number, Name, Date of birth (as per admit card OR details provided by HSTES).
- If all the information is entered correctly, you will get a registration page for registering yourself as follows and enter the following details:
- i) Aadhaar Number (or Enrolment No.). In case Aadhar Number is not available then alternate documents such as passport, bank account or any other valid Govt. identity number.
- ii) Gender
- iii) Eligible for Haryana domicile
- iv) Category
- v) Sub Category
- vi) Physical handicapped vii) Educational Qualification
- viii) Percentage of marks
- ix) Name of School/ College from where eligible educational qualification attained
- x) Type of School/College
- xi) Location of School/College
- xii) Parental Annual Income
- xiii) Password and Re enter Password
- xiv) Security Questions
- xv) Security Answers
- xvi) Contact Address xvii) City/Town
- xviii) Home District
- xix) Pin Code
- xx) Telephone number
- xxi) Mobile number
- xxii) Email address
- After entering all the details in the registration form, candidate will be redirected to “Registration Confirmation” page to confirm the details entered are correct or not. If you find error in any detail or any information provided is incorrect, that can be corrected by using the option “edit registration details” otherwise “Click here to continue”, if all the registration details shown are correct.
- After submitting the registration form, you will receive a system generated USer ID and Password.
- To confirm registration, candidate will be required to login to the website at www.techadmissionshry.gov.in with his/her User ID/ and chosen Password. After this, Candidate will confirm his/ her registration details and move to fill his/ her eligible choice. Registration confirmation is a necessary step for choice filling.
- While displaying the status of availability of seats, the number of seats available in a specific branch of an institution will also displayed as per the eligibility/category. Candidate can also see his/her eligible choices and can take the print out of his/ her eligible choices.
- Candidate can fill his/ her choices by clicking on ‘Fill/Modify’ choice and fill his/ her Choices priority wise by clicking on add choice button (+) present in the left frame. It is advised to save the filled choices frequently. Moreover it should be noted that to increase the probability of getting a seat, candidates are advised to fill maximum eligible choices.
- After filling the choices, the candidate are required to lock his/ her choices. Locking choices means that the candidate has finalized his/ her choices and are final.
- For up gradation of the allotted seat, a candidate should participate in the subsequent counseling. For that the Candidate will login on website at www.techadmissionshry.gov.in and click tick on the undertaking which states that “I understand and accept that, by participating in this counseling, my earlier admission/ allotment, if any, will be cancelled automatically, in case I get new allotment in next counseling”
- If a candidate wants to change his/ her registration details, then he/she has to approach the HSTES for modification in his/ her registration details, along with the relevant certificates. By changing the registration details, candidate filled up choices, if any, would be automatically deleted and eligible choices of candidate may be affected
- For all subsequent counseling(s), repeat step 7 to 12.
Post Counselling Process: Reporting of the Candidate at the Allotted Institutes
After the declaration of result of a particular counselling round, the candidate shall print the provisional allotment letter from the website www.techadmissionshry.gov.in. The candidate shall report in the allotted institute after the result announcement of the particular counselling for admission against the allotted seat alongwith all requisite documents/certificates/testimonials, photograph and password, as per schedule mentioned in the provisional seat allotment letter. The candidate shall have to deposit one semester fee in the allotted institute at the time of reporting.
DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT AT THE TIME OF REPORTING IN THE INSTITUTE:
- Original and duly self attested photocopy of Qualifying Examination i.e. 10th and 10+2 or 10+2 as the case may be. In case, DMC of Qualifying Examination has not been issued by the concerned Board the result of the Qualifying Examination can be verified from the official website of the concerned Board.
- Inter-se-Merit/ Rank card of qualifying examination declared by HSTES (for Diploma Engg. & Diploma Pharmacy) and DET (L) Rank card (for Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry).
- Admit Card of DET (L)-2017.
- Character Certificate
- Residents Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate from the Employer in the case of Employees of Govt. of Haryana, members of All India Services borne on Haryana Cadre, Employees of Statutory Bodies/Corporations, if applicable.
- Scheduled Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Backward Class Certificate, if applicable and affidavit.
- Certificate in respect of Physically Handicapped Candidates, if applicable.
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children and Grand-children of Freedom Fighters, if applicable.
- Certificate from wards of Deceased/ Disabled/ Discharged Military/ Para-Military Personnel/ ExServicemen or Ex-Personnel of Para-Military Forces.
- Certificate from wards of ex-employee of Indian Defence Services/ Para-Military Forces.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Undertaking of Antiragging by the Student Annexure
- Undertaking of Antiragging by the Parent/ Guardian Annexure
- Proof of annual parental income from all sources (in case TFW quota candidates) xvii. Coloured Photograph (JPG File Max. 30KB Size)
- Aadhaar Number (or Enrolment No.). In case if Aadhar Number is not available then the alternate documents such as passport, bank account or any other valid Govt. identity number.
- The original certificates shall be returned back to the student concerned after verification by the institute.
- The three sets of attested copies of certificates/documents/testimonials will be verified and signed by the Director-Principal or his authorized representative and will be retained for registration purposes with the HSTES and subsequently in the Board.