Haryana LEET Application Form 2018 – For appearing in the OLET, all candidates should visit the website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in for registration as per the KEY dates fixed for B.E/ B.Tech (LEET) courses. Candidate will be responsible himself/herself for the information filled by him / her in the online application form. The wrong information filled by a candidate may lead to incorrect result/rank generation/Debarring from the entrance test. Get here complete information regarding Haryana LEET Application form 2018 for B.E / B.TEch (LEET) such as application fee, the procedure for filling the online application and so on.
Haryana LEET Application Form 2018
Haryana State Educational Society has been issued the online application form of Haryana LEET 2018. Admission is based on the basis of OLET(Online Entrance Test) which is to be conducted and will be applied for B.E/B.TECH (LEET) 2018. OLET is conducted by HSTES for the session 2018-19.Before submitting the online application form, the candidate can check and edit his/her registration
- Click here to apply Online Application Form of Haryana LEET Entrance Test 2018.
- Click here for TFW Category online Application form.
Official Website: www.onlinetesthry.nic.in
The incorrect information submitted in the online application form shall not be entertained and in such a case the candidate is required to resubmit a fresh online application form and the fee should also be deposited against the fresh application form. Candidate will be asked to submit 3 choices of OLET centers for appearing in the OLET. The candidate shall be allotted OLET center out of the choices filled in the online application form, depending on the capacity of a particular center otherwise any of the OLET centers where capacity is available shall be allotted.
On successful submission of registration details, the system will display a printable registration form consisting of Application Form Number with other registration details as filled and submitted by the candidate.
- Rs. 500/- for General Category
- Rs. 200/- for All Reserved Categorie (SC/BC/ EBP/PH/FF/ESM/GIRLS/KM/TFW)
Mode of Payment – Fee can be made using e-challan or by Credit/Debit card, net banking or by using various online payment methods.
Note: The Online Entrance Fee or Application Fee once paid shall not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances. The service charges will be charged from payer for using the online payment gateway.
Procedure for Filling Online Application
All candidates are advised to read the following Instructions carefully for successful registration & for appearing in the online test:
- All candidates should visit the website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in for registration as per the KEY dates fixed for B.E/ B.Tech(LEET) courses or from the direct link provided above.
- All candidates are advised to be conversant with the handling of keyboard and mouse.
- First of all candidate has to select the course name and subsequently submit his/her personal details like Name, Date of birth, Father / Mother name, qualification, address details etc in an online application form.
- The candidate shall upload his/her recent passport size Colored Photograph(JPG File Max. 30KB Size) and Specimen Signature (JPG File Max. 20KB Size) on the online application form.
- On successful submission of registration details, the system will display a printable registration form consisting of Application Form Number with other registration details as filled and submitted by the candidate.
- It is must for the candidate to take print out of the filled in Application Form and e- challan for deposition of Entrance test fee from the website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in after online submission of application.
- The entrance test fee is to be deposited through e-challan generated from the website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in in the bank (AXIS or PNB ) or through Credit/Debit Card or Netbanking by using online payment gateway during filling the online application form.
- The candidate must bring two copies of printout of admit card with photographs attested by gazetted officer and one valid Identity (ID) proof having his photograph on it for verification by invigilator in the Test Centre.