Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form for OLET (Online Entrance Test) will release by the Haryana State Technical Education Society. Interested candidates can visit and apply on the official website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of submission. The fee for Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form is Rs. 500/- for general and Rs. 200/- for reserved categories. For more information about Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form, keep reading.
Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must be careful while filling Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form. They can edit and rectify any discrepancy in the registration before going forth with the Application Form. The schedule and important dates for Haryana LEET 2020 and OLET is given in the table below.
|Haryana LEET 2020||B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||TFW Category in B.Tech|
KM Category in B.Tech &
EWS (Lateral Entry)
|Availability of admission brochure||3rd week of Apr 2020||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form Starts||3rd week of Apr 2020||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form Ends||Last week of May 2020||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Deposit of Application Fee or through E-Challan||Last week of May 2020||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Availability of admit card||Last week of May 2020||NA|
|Haryana LEET 2020 Exam Date||1st week of Jun 2020||NA|
|Haryana LEET 2020 Release of Unique Rank/Merit List||2nd week of Jun 2020||1st week of Jul 2020|
Apply Online: Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form will be available at hstes.org.in.
Haryana LEET 2020 Application Fee
The application fee is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Rs. 500 for general category
- Rs 200 for all reserved categories
Mode of payment:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
How to Apply for Haryana LEET 2020
Candidates must follow these steps to apply for Haryana LEET 2020
Step 1: Visit the link mentioned above.
Step 2: Select the course.
Step 3: Fill up the personal details
Step 4: Upload photograph and signature
Step 5: After submission of the registration details, the system will display a printable registration form consisting of Application Form Number with other registration details as filled and submitted by the candidate.
Step 6: Take a print out of the form and e-challan to deposit entrance test fee from the website.
Photograph and Signature Specifications for Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form
Following are the photograph and signature specifications for Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form as prescribed.
- Recent coloured passport size photograph (JPG File Max 30KB)
- Specimen Signature (JPG File Max 20KB)
Details To Enter in Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form
Following details are supposed to be entered in Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhar Card Number
- Address of Correspondence
- Educational Details
- Selected Course
Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form Eligibility
Following is the eligibility criteria as prescribed by Haryana State Technical Education Society
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserve category) in aggregate in Diploma in Engg./ Technology of a duration of 3 years or more from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent.
- Passed B.Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserve category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the second Year subjects.
- Provided further that, the students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Provided further those students, who have passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from an AICTE/UGC approved instt. or B.Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, shall also be eligible for admission to the first year
- Passed D.Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
- Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
- For Kashmiri Migrants (KM) relaxation in cut-off percentage upto 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
Haryana LEET 2020 Test Centres
The list of test centres for Haryana LEET 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|01||University Institute of Engg. & Tech, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra|
|02||Deptt. Of Engg. & Tech., Maharashi Dayanand University, Rohtak|
|03||University Computer & Informatics Centre, GJU of Sc. & Tech., Hisar|
|04||YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad.|
|05||Govt. Polytechnic, Nilokheri|
|06||Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram Univ. of Sc. & Tech., Murthal, Sonepat|
|07||Govt. Polytechnic, Ambala|
|08||Indra Gandhi University, Meerpur (Rewari)|
|09||Govt. Polytechnic, Manesar (Gurgaon)|
Haryana LEET 2020 Admit Card
Haryana LEET 2020 Admit Card will be released as per the schedule. Candidates can download it from its official website. The admit card will only be generated for registered candidates. Candidates need to carry two passport size photographs attested by a gazetted officer at the test center. They also need to carry a valid ID proof.
Insofar, Official details for Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form has not been announced yet. Details on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Haryana State Technical Education Society–HSTES releases Haryana LEET 2020 information brochure, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.