Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form– Last date to submission of application form for B. Pharma has been extended up to September 24, 2020. Due to the pandemic caused by novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19), Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) under the Department of Technical Education, Haryana will not be able to conduct Online Entrance Test (OLET) for admissions to Lateral Entry of B.E/ B.Tech and Diploma Engineering Course for the current session only i.e. 2020-21. The fee for Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form is Rs. 500/- for general and Rs. 200/- for reserved categories. For more information about Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form, keep reading.
– B.Pharmacy application process has been extended now. Scroll down to get the link to apply for the same.
– As per the official announcements, HSTES, Haryana will not be able to conduct OLET Exam for Lateral Entry of B.E/ B.Tech and Diploma Admission. The admission shall be done on the basis of inter-se-merit of qualifying examinations only.
Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must be careful while filling Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form. They can edit and rectify any discrepancy in the registration before going forth with the Application Form. The schedule and important dates for Haryana LEET 2020 and OLET is given in the table below.
Keydates for B.Pharmacy:
|Availability of Online Admission Brochure||10 Aug 2020|
|Applying Online at the website:||14 Aug to 24 Sep 2020|
|Online verification of marks of Qualifying|
Examination and other details filled in
Online Application Form by the selected
Designated Center for Confirmation of merit
|14 Aug to 25 Sep 2020|
|Declaration of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank at||28 Sep 2020|
|Deposit of Online Application Fee|
(Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net
|29 Sep 2020|
Online Counselling Schedule:
|Events||1st Counselling||2nd Counselling|
|Online registration, uploading category|
documents, Filling of choices and locking of
29 Sep to 04 Oct 2020
12 – 14 Oct 2020
|Result of seat allotment at|
|Online Deposition of Semester Fee and|
online reporting of the candidates to the
05 – 09 Oct 2020
15 – 19 Oct 2020
|Online reporting of the candidates to the allotted|
|06 – 09 Oct 2020||16 – 19 Oct 2020|
|Updation of vacancy position by the|
respective institutes on
- Click here to check the revised schedule for Haryana LEET 2020 B. Pharmacy-2020
|Haryana LEET 2020||B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||TFW Category in B.Tech|
KM Category in B.Tech &
EWS (Lateral Entry)
|Availability of admission brochure|
|Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form Starts|
|Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form Ends|
|Deposit of Application Fee or through E-Challan|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for B.Pharmacy Admission 2020.
Haryana LEET 2020 Application Fee
The application fee is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Rs. 500 for general category
- Rs 200 for all reserved categories
Mode of payment:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
How to Apply for Haryana LEET 2020
Candidates must follow these steps to apply for Haryana LEET 2020
Step 1: Visit the link mentioned above.
Step 2: Select the course.
Step 3: Fill up the personal details
Step 4: Upload photograph and signature
Step 5: After submission of the registration details, the system will display a printable registration form consisting of Application Form Number with other registration details as filled and submitted by the candidate.
Step 6: Take a print out of the form and e-challan to deposit entrance test fee from the website.
Photograph and Signature Specifications for Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form
Following are the photograph and signature specifications for Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form as prescribed.
- Recent coloured passport size photograph (JPG File Max 30KB)
- Specimen Signature (JPG File Max 20KB)
Details To Enter in Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form
Following details are supposed to be entered in Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhar Card Number
- Address of Correspondence
- Educational Details
- Selected Course
Haryana LEET 2020 Application Form Eligibility
Following is the eligibility criteria as prescribed by Haryana State Technical Education Society
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserve category) in aggregate in Diploma in Engg./ Technology of a duration of 3 years or more from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent.
- Passed B.Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserve category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the second Year subjects.
- Provided further that, the students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Provided further those students, who have passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from an AICTE/UGC approved instt. or B.Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, shall also be eligible for admission to the first year
- Passed D.Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
- Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
- For Kashmiri Migrants (KM) relaxation in cut-off percentage upto 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
Haryana LEET 2020 Test Centres
The list of test centres for Haryana LEET 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|01||University Institute of Engg. & Tech, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra|
|02||Deptt. Of Engg. & Tech., Maharashi Dayanand University, Rohtak|
|03||University Computer & Informatics Centre, GJU of Sc. & Tech., Hisar|
|04||YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad.|
|05||Govt. Polytechnic, Nilokheri|
|06||Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram Univ. of Sc. & Tech., Murthal, Sonepat|
|07||Govt. Polytechnic, Ambala|
|08||Indra Gandhi University, Meerpur (Rewari)|
|09||Govt. Polytechnic, Manesar (Gurgaon)|
Haryana LEET 2020 Admit Card
Haryana LEET 2020 Admit Card will be released as per the schedule. Candidates can download it from its official website. The admit card will only be generated for registered candidates. Candidates need to carry two passport size photographs attested by a gazetted officer at the test center. They also need to carry a valid ID proof.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.