Haryana LEET 2020 Counselling will be in Four online off-campus counseling. For 1st & 2nd Online-Off-Campus Counseling, Admissions shall be made on the basis of the rank/ inter se merit of Online Entrance Test (OLET) to be conducted for B.E./ B.Tech. (LEET) 2020 by HSTES (as per Key Dates) for the session 2020. For participating in 3rd & 4th Online-Off-Campus Counseling, the candidate has to register online on www.onlinetesthry.gov.in as per the Key Dates and admissions shall be made on the basis of the rank to be prepared by HSTES on the basis of percentage of the qualifying exam, without any reservation. Rank-holders of LEET 2020 Result can register themselves counseling by paying a fee. Haryana State Technical Education Society will conduct Haryana LEET 2020 counseling sessions for to all Lateral Entry to B.E./ B.Tech Courses for all the seats of Govt./ Govt. Aided/ University Department and 75% seats of Self Financing Institutes. For more information regarding, Haryana LEET 2020 Counselling, keep reading.
Haryana LEET 2020 Counselling
Admission of Kashmiri Migrants (KM) category for B.E./B.Tech. (LEET)-2020 shall be made on the basis of inter-se merit of percentage of qualifying exam through Online off-campus counseling on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in
|Deposition of Counseling Fee either Online or through E-challan||2nd week of Jul 2020||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Online Counseling Schedule||1 st Counseling (Including KM / TFW/EWS)||2nd Counseling (Including KM / TFW/EWS)||3rd Counseling (Including KM / TFW/EWS)||4th Counseling (Including KM / TFW/EWS)|
|Online Registration for counseling, Filling of choices, changing of choices and locking of choices||1st week ofJul 2020||2nd week ofJul 2020||1st week ofAug 2020||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Result of seat allotment by NIC||2nd week of Jul 2020||3rd week of Jul 2020||1st week of Aug 2020||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Physical reporting of the candidates at the allotted institutes after deposition of semester fee at allotted institute||2nd week ofJul 2020||3rd week of Jul 2020||1st week of Aug 2020||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Updation of vacancy position by the respective institutes||2nd week of Jul 2020||3rd week of Jul 2020||1st week of Aug 2020||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Start of Session||As per University Academic Calendar|
Counseling: Candidates can register for counseling on www.techadmissionhry.gov.in.
Haryana LEET Counseling Fee 2020
During 1st and 2nd Online-Off-Campus Counseling, Admission of Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW)/EWS for B.E./B.Tech. (LEET)-2020 shall be made on the basis of rank/inter-se-merit of Online Entrance Test for B.E./B.Tech. (LEET) – 2020, to be conducted by HSTES for the session 2020. So, candidates applying for this category must apply for OLET for B.Tech (LEET)-2020.
For 3rd and 4th Online-Off-Campus Counseling Admission of Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW)/ Kashmiri Migrants (KM)/Economically Weaker Section (EWS) for B.E./B.Tech. (LEET)- 2020 shall be made on the basis of the merit to be prepared by HSTES on the basis of the percentage of qualifying exam (Diploma/B.sc).
A candidate who has already participated in 1st & 2nd Online-Off-Campus Counseling and paid the application fee is not required to pay the application fee again for 3rd & 4th Online Counseling.
The candidate shall register online on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in for participating in online counseling (choice filling and seat allotment) after depositing the counseling fee through e-challan generated from www.techadmissionshry.gov.in or through Credit/Debit Card or Net-banking by using online payment gateway. In case of E-Challan mode, the candidate will take the printout of e-challan and will deposit the counseling fee on the next day of e-Challan generation in the designated bank (AXIS or PNB) and should receive the receipt of fee duly stamped by the bank.
The counseling fee for B.E/B.Tech (LEET) course is Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Rupees) only (Non- Refundable) for all category candidates.
To participate in subsequent 2nd Online-Off-Campus counseling, candidates will have to again fill (refill) the choices in the order of priority on the counseling website www.techadmissionshry.gov.in without depositing the counseling fee of Rs.500/- again.
After 2nd Online-Off-Campus counseling, 3rd & 4th Online-Off-Campus Counseling shall be conducted by HSTES on the basis of the rank to be prepared by HSTES on the basis of percentage of the qualifying examination. The Rank of only those candidates will be prepared who have registered on www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and have got their documents verified from the Designated Verification Centres.
Four Online-Off-Campus Counselings will be conducted for admission to all Lateral Entry to B.E./ B.Tech Courses for all the seats of Govt./ Govt. Aided/ University Departments and 75% seats of Self Financing Institutes only as follows:
1st Counseling – shall be done for all categories namely RoHC, HOGC, KM, TFW, SC, BC-A, BC-B, PH, EWS, ESM, (with all priorities) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
2nd Counseling – shall be done for all categories namely RoHC, HOGC, KM, TFW, SC, BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), EWS, PH and merging all ESM (all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
3rd & 4th Counseling- 3rd and 4th Online-Off-Campus Counseling shall be conducted by HSTES on the basis of the rank to be prepared by HSTES on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination. The Rank of only those candidates will be prepared who have registered on www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and have got their documents verified from the Designated Verification Centres (as per Key Dates). The admissions in 3rd & 4th Online-Off-Campus counseling shall be done without any reservation (Except KM/TFW/EWS category).
Procedure of Online Counselling
- To start counseling click on “New Registration” option and submit your details of Course, Roll number, the application number, Name, Date of birth (as per admit card OR details provided by HSTES).
- If any of the details are incorrect, please check the details once again. For any correction/ verification, you may contact HSTES.
- If all information is entered correctly, you will get registration page for registering yourself.
- In case your entered details are wrong, the software will not allow you to submit.
- Please check all the details once again, before submission.
- After this, the candidate will be redirected to the “Registration Confirmation” page where all entered registration details are displayed for confirmation once again. If you found any detail incorrect, that can be corrected by using the option “edit registration details” otherwise “Click here to continue”, if all the registration details shown are correct.
- Once you proceeded from the above step, your registration details (can‟t be changed or edited, so click on “Registration Confirmation” page when all your particulars are correct. In an exceptional case, you may have to visit/contact HSTES only.
- You can generate a User ID and Password. Candidates should strictly keep records of this password for their own use only and not to disclose this to others. In the event of sharing of password, the candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details, choice, etc. In the event of losing or forgetting of password, the same can be retrieved by the candidate on replying the queries by the system on the counseling website.
- The candidate will log in the website www.techadmissionshry.gov.in with his chosen User ID/ Password. After this, the Candidate will confirm his/her registration details and move to fill his/ her eligible choice. Registration confirmation is necessary for choice filling.
- Candidate can also see his eligible choice and can take the print out of his/her eligible Choice. The number of seats available in a specific branch of an institution will be displayed as per the eligibility/category. The non-availability in a branch of an institution and branch/institute for which a candidate is not eligible will not be displayed to him/her.
- The candidate will go to fill his/her choices by clicking on Fill/Modify choice and fill his/her Choices priority wise by clicking on add choice button (+) in the left frame. Candidate should save the filled choices also.
- To increase the probability of getting a seat, candidates are advised to fill maximum eligible choices.
- After filling the choices, the Candidate will lock his/ her choices. Locking choices mean Candidate has finally filled his/ her choice.
- Candidate can unlock his/ her choices and can edit, sort his/ her choices in the specified time period which is available on key date’s link (choice locking starts, choice locking ends) on the website. Candidate should lock his/ her filled choice for seat allotment result.
- In case candidate make changes in his / her registration details, he/she has to fill the choices again as previous choices will be deleted automatically by the system as soon as any changes are made in registration details
- After this, Candidate has to wait for the result of the desired course as per Key dates.
- Seat Allotment Result publishing date is available on Key date’s section on the website.
- After the declaration of result of 1 st On-Line counseling as per Key-Dates, the candidate will log in in the counseling website www.techadmissionshry.gov.in by entering his/her Roll No. & Passwords and click on Provisional Seat Allotment Result. If the candidate has been allotted a seat then a page showing provisional seat allotment letter appears which shows Institute, Branch allotted to a candidate, Allotment Status and reporting duration is mentioned.
- Candidate should take the print out of this Provisional Seat Allotment letter, and should personally visit the institute allotted to him/ her between specified reporting dates for taking admission.
- The candidate will deposit one semester fees in the designated institute at the time of reporting in the institution.
Insofar, Official details for Haryana LEET 2020 Counselling has not been announced yet. Details on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Haryana State Technical Education Society–HSTES releases Haryana LEET 2020 information brochure, details will be updated here.