Haryana LEET 2020 Counselling- Haryana State Technical Education Society has started the 1st online counselling for B.E / B.Tech (LE). Candidates can register online from the official website, which is techadmissionshry.gov.in. Due to the pandemic caused by novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19), Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) under the Department of Technical Education, Haryana will not be able to conduct Online Entrance Test (OLET) for admissions to Lateral Entry of B.E/ B.Tech and Diploma Engineering Course for the current session only i.e. 2020-21. For more information regarding, Haryana LEET 2020 Counselling, keep reading.
– The 1st Round Allotment Result for B.E./B.Tech.(Lateral Entry) courses has been released. Scroll down to check it.
– B.E and B.Tech (Lateral Entry) 1st Online Counseling has been started. Scroll down to access the link.
– 2nd Round Counselling for B.E, B.Tech has been started from 10:00 AM on October 21, 2020.
Haryana LEET 2020 Counselling
Admission of Kashmiri Migrants (KM) category for B.E./B.Tech. (LEET)-2020 shall be made on the basis of inter-se merit of percentage of qualifying exam through Online off-campus counseling on techadmissionshry.gov.in
Keydates for B.E./B.Tech.(Lateral Entry):
|1st Online Counselling started from||06 Nov 2020|
Keydates for B.Pharmacy:
|Availability of Online Admission Brochure||10 Aug 2020|
|Applying Online at the website:||14 – 31 Aug 2020|
|Deposit of Online Application Fee|
(Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net
|14 – 31 Aug 2020|
|Online verification of marks of Qualifying|
Examination and other details filled in
Online Application Form by the selected
Designated Center for Confirmation of merit
|14 Aug – 01 Sep 2020|
|Declaration of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank|
prepared on the basis of marks obtained in
|02 Sep 2020|
|Deposition of Counseling Fee Online||03 Sep 2020|
Online Counselling Schedule:
|Events||1st Counselling||2nd Counselling|
|Online registration, uploading category|
documents, Filling of choices and locking of
|03-07 Sep 2020||14-16 Sep 2020|
|Result of seat allotment at||08 Sep 2020||17 Sep 2020|
|Online Deposition of Semester Fee and|
online reporting of the candidates to the
|09-11 Sep 2020||18-21 Sep 2020|
|Updation of vacancy position by the|
respective institutes on
|12 Sep 2020||22 Sep 2020|
- Click here to do 1st counselling registration for B.E and B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Courses.
Counselling Allotment Result:
- Click here to download B.E./B.Tech.(Lateral Entry) 1st Round Online Counselling Allotment Result.
- Click here to download B.E and B.Tech courses 1st Round Online Counselling Allotment Result.
- Click here to download B.Pharmacy 1st Round Online Counselling Allotment Result.
- Click here to download Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry 2nd Round Online Counselling Allotment Result
- Click here to download Diploma Engineering 2nd Round Online Counselling Allotment Result
Official Website: techadmissionhry.gov.in.
Haryana LEET 2020 Important Announcement
Click here to download the Haryana LEET 2020 Exam Cancellation Announcement
Haryana LEET Counseling Fee 2020
During 1st and 2nd Online-Off-Campus Counseling, Admission of Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW)/EWS for B.E./B.Tech. (LEET)-2020 shall be made on the basis of rank/inter-se-merit of Online Entrance Test for B.E./B.Tech. (LEET) – 2020, to be conducted by HSTES for the session 2020. So, candidates applying for this category must apply for OLET for B.Tech (LEET)-2020.
For 3rd and 4th Online-Off-Campus Counseling Admission of Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW)/ Kashmiri Migrants (KM)/Economically Weaker Section (EWS) for B.E./B.Tech. (LEET)- 2020 shall be made on the basis of the merit to be prepared by HSTES on the basis of the percentage of qualifying exam (Diploma/B.sc).
A candidate who has already participated in 1st & 2nd Online-Off-Campus Counseling and paid the application fee is not required to pay the application fee again for 3rd & 4th Online Counseling.
The candidate shall register online on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in for participating in online counseling (choice filling and seat allotment) after depositing the counseling fee through e-challan generated from www.techadmissionshry.gov.in or through Credit/Debit Card or Net-banking by using online payment gateway. In case of E-Challan mode, the candidate will take the printout of e-challan and will deposit the counseling fee on the next day of e-Challan generation in the designated bank (AXIS or PNB) and should receive the receipt of fee duly stamped by the bank.
The counseling fee for B.E/B.Tech (LEET) course is Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Rupees) only (Non- Refundable) for all category candidates.
To participate in subsequent 2nd Online-Off-Campus counseling, candidates will have to again fill (refill) the choices in the order of priority on the counseling website www.techadmissionshry.gov.in without depositing the counseling fee of Rs.500/- again.
After 2nd Online-Off-Campus counseling, 3rd & 4th Online-Off-Campus Counseling shall be conducted by HSTES on the basis of the rank to be prepared by HSTES on the basis of percentage of the qualifying examination. The Rank of only those candidates will be prepared who have registered on www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and have got their documents verified from the Designated Verification Centres.
Four Online-Off-Campus Counselings will be conducted for admission to all Lateral Entry to B.E./ B.Tech Courses for all the seats of Govt./ Govt. Aided/ University Departments and 75% seats of Self Financing Institutes only as follows:
1st Counseling – shall be done for all categories namely RoHC, HOGC, KM, TFW, SC, BC-A, BC-B, PH, EWS, ESM, (with all priorities) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
2nd Counseling – shall be done for all categories namely RoHC, HOGC, KM, TFW, SC, BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), EWS, PH and merging all ESM (all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
3rd & 4th Counseling- 3rd and 4th Online-Off-Campus Counseling shall be conducted by HSTES on the basis of the rank to be prepared by HSTES on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination. The Rank of only those candidates will be prepared who have registered on www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and have got their documents verified from the Designated Verification Centres (as per Key Dates). The admissions in 3rd & 4th Online-Off-Campus counseling shall be done without any reservation (Except KM/TFW/EWS category).
Procedure of Online Counselling
- To start counseling click on “New Registration” option and submit your details of Course, Roll number, the application number, Name, Date of birth (as per admit card OR details provided by HSTES).
- If any of the details are incorrect, please check the details once again. For any correction/ verification, you may contact HSTES.
- If all information is entered correctly, you will get registration page for registering yourself.
- In case your entered details are wrong, the software will not allow you to submit.
- Please check all the details once again, before submission.
- After this, the candidate will be redirected to the “Registration Confirmation” page where all entered registration details are displayed for confirmation once again. If you found any detail incorrect, that can be corrected by using the option “edit registration details” otherwise “Click here to continue”, if all the registration details shown are correct.
- Once you proceeded from the above step, your registration details (can‟t be changed or edited, so click on “Registration Confirmation” page when all your particulars are correct. In an exceptional case, you may have to visit/contact HSTES only.
- You can generate a User ID and Password. Candidates should strictly keep records of this password for their own use only and not to disclose this to others. In the event of sharing of password, the candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details, choice, etc. In the event of losing or forgetting of password, the same can be retrieved by the candidate on replying the queries by the system on the counseling website.
- The candidate will log in the website www.techadmissionshry.gov.in with his chosen User ID/ Password. After this, the Candidate will confirm his/her registration details and move to fill his/ her eligible choice. Registration confirmation is necessary for choice filling.
- Candidate can also see his eligible choice and can take the print out of his/her eligible Choice. The number of seats available in a specific branch of an institution will be displayed as per the eligibility/category. The non-availability in a branch of an institution and branch/institute for which a candidate is not eligible will not be displayed to him/her.
- The candidate will go to fill his/her choices by clicking on Fill/Modify choice and fill his/her Choices priority wise by clicking on add choice button (+) in the left frame. Candidate should save the filled choices also.
- To increase the probability of getting a seat, candidates are advised to fill maximum eligible choices.
- After filling the choices, the Candidate will lock his/ her choices. Locking choices mean Candidate has finally filled his/ her choice.
- Candidate can unlock his/ her choices and can edit, sort his/ her choices in the specified time period which is available on key date’s link (choice locking starts, choice locking ends) on the website. Candidate should lock his/ her filled choice for seat allotment result.
- In case candidate make changes in his / her registration details, he/she has to fill the choices again as previous choices will be deleted automatically by the system as soon as any changes are made in registration details
- After this, Candidate has to wait for the result of the desired course as per Key dates.
- Seat Allotment Result publishing date is available on Key date’s section on the website.
- After the declaration of result of 1 st On-Line counseling as per Key-Dates, the candidate will log in in the counseling website www.techadmissionshry.gov.in by entering his/her Roll No. & Passwords and click on Provisional Seat Allotment Result. If the candidate has been allotted a seat then a page showing provisional seat allotment letter appears which shows Institute, Branch allotted to a candidate, Allotment Status and reporting duration is mentioned.
- Candidate should take the print out of this Provisional Seat Allotment letter, and should personally visit the institute allotted to him/ her between specified reporting dates for taking admission.
- The candidate will deposit one semester fees in the designated institute at the time of reporting in the institution.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.