|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Haryana LEET Result 2017 – The result of On-line Entrance Test for B.E./B.Tech (LEET) 2017 has been declared on the website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in as per the schedule mentioned below and shall also be posted on the notice boards at the Test Centres, at which the candidate appeared for the Test. Get Haryana LEET Result 2017 complete information here.
|Date of Entrance Test||30 May to 02 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of Result||09 Jun 2017|
Haryana LEET Result 2017 – Announced on 09 June 2017
The result shall not be sent to the candidates by post. Candidates are, therefore, advised to ascertain the result at their own from official websites. There will be no re-evaluation/ re-checking of answers of the Entrance Test and no request in this regard will be entertained. Candidates can check their result of B.E / B.Tech (LEET) 2017 from the link provided below.
- To Check Your Result – Click Here
Official website where Result is published – www.hstes.org.in.
After the result of first counseling, the candidate shall report in the allotted institute for admission against the allotted seat alongwith all requisite documents/ certificates/ testimonials, photograph as per instructions and as per schedule mentioned in the provisional seat allotment letter. The candidate shall deposit one semester fee in the allotted institute. The deposition of this admission fee will entail the candidate, (subject to conformity through e -interface with HSTES, to confirm the admission in the allotted institute besides other formalities of joining/reporting in allotted institute by the candidates and verification of credentials.
Haryana LEET Rank List 2017
The rank will be assigned on the basis of total marks secured in the On-line Entrance Test for B.E./B.Tech(LEET)-2017.
In case, two or more candidates obtain equal marks, inter se merit of such candidates shall be determined as follows:
- Candidates getting higher mark in Mathematics in On-line Entrance Test for B.E./B.Tech (LEET)-2017 shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If tie still persists, candidates getting higher marks in Physics in On-line Entrance Test for B.E./B.Tech (LEET)-2017 shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If tie still persists, candidates getting higher mark in the aggregate of Engg. Subjects of OLET (LEET (Engg))-2017/shall rank higher in order of merit
- If tie still persists, then by date of birth i.e. senior in age will be given preference.
- If there is a tie even after that, all such candidates would be given the same rank. However, if they all wish to take admission in same institution and there is only one seat left, then additional seats would be created for that year only to provide admission to the same rank holders.