Haryana MCA Counselling 2018 – Candidates can attend the counselling after the declaration of Haryana MCA Result 2018. Those who interested to take admission in MCA Programme for this session 2018-2019 have to attend the counselling as per schedule date. Candidates can check the complete information regarding Haryana MCA Counselling 2018 process, counselling fee and other information through this page below.
Haryana MCA Admission 2018: Admission to MCA course shall be made by the concerned University for its affiliated colleges strictly according to the State Reservation Policy at University level or by allowing Institutions at their own level with full transparency and on merit either on the basis of any recognized test or on the basis of own entrance test conducted by the University or on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination such that available/approved capacity is fully utilized.
Haryana MCA Counselling 2018
Registration for 1st round Counselling of Haryana MCA Admission will be started as per official announcement. Candidates have to fill the Registration form as per schedule from the official website http://www.techadmissionshry.gov.in.
Expected Important Dates for Haryana MCA Counselling 2018 is given below.
|Online Counseling Schedule||1st counseling||2nd counseling|
|Online Registration for counseling, Filling of choices, changing of choices and locking of choices||Jul 2018||Jul 2018|
|Result of seat allotment||Jul 2018||Jul 2018|
|Physical reporting of the candidates at the allotted institutes after deposition of semester fee at allotted institute||Jul 2018||Jul 2018|
|Updation of vacancy position by the respective institute||Jul 2018||Jul 2018|
|Start of Session||Aug 2018|
|Final Cut off date for all admissions||Aug 2018|
|Final cut of date of online updation of institute level admissions by Instt||Aug 2018|
Given below Counselling Procedure is as per last year counselling and only for references.
Important steps for participating in online off campus Counseling
The candidates who have obtained rank in OLET for MCA-2018 are eligible for online off campus counseling for the session 2018-19 on http://www.techadmissionshry.gov.in.
- The procedure is applicable for the candidates who want to take admissions through online off campus counseling.
- Candidates should gather detailed information from Admission Brochure about counseling schedules and procedures.
- Generate e-challan for deposition of counseling fee, from the http://www.techadmissionhry.gov.in and deposit the counseling fee at any designated computerized branches of Axis and PNB Bank.
Note: Remember you have to pay your counseling fee before proceeding for online counseling, else your allotted seat can be CANCELLED at any stage and candidate would not have any claim on such allotted seat.
- Two counseling will be conducted for admission to MCA course for all the seats of Universities Deptt., Govt. / Govt. Aided and 75% seats of Self Financing Institutes as follows:
- 1st counseling- shall be for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, SC, BC-A, BC- B, EBP, PH, ESM (with all priorities) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
- 2nd counseling- shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, SC, BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), and EBP and merging all ESM (all priorities and FF) with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
After 2nd counseling no online counseling shall be conducted and admission shall be made at Institute level counseling after merging the sub categories (including female) of a particular reserved category into the main reserved category. In the event of seats remaining vacant/unfilled, if any, same shall be filled up before final cut off date of admissions without an y reservation, only on the basis of entrance exam merit/rank. The result of Online Entrance Test for MCA-2018 will be displayed on HSTES website http://www.onlinetesthry.gov.in, http://www.hstes.org.in
Procedure for Online Counseling
For participation in online counseling (ID Verification, registration, submission of choices, downloading of seat allotment letters etc.), candidate will visit the website http://www.techadmissionshry.gov.in from any internet point preferably from any of the technical institutions in the states. (Avoid going to Cybercafés, as they may mislead or misguide you)
1. On website http://www.techadmissionshry.gov.in , view general information about institutions profile, cut off ranks, latest schedules of counseling etc.
2. To start counseling click on “New Registration” option and submit your details of Course, Roll number, application number, Name, Date of birth (as per admit card OR details provided by HSTES).
3. If any of the details are incorrect, please check the details once again. For any correction/ verification, you may contact HSTES.
4. If all information is entered correctly, you will get registration page for registering yourself as follows:
|Gender||% age marks in aggregate of all||Password and Re-enter Password||Pin Code|
|Eligible for Haryana domicile||% age of marks in aggregate of physics,
chemistry and maths (only if applicable).
|Security Questions||Telephone number|
|Category||Name of School/ College from where
eligible educational qualification attained
|Security Answers||Mobile number|
|Sub Category||Type of School/College||Contact Address||Email address etc.|
|Physical handicapped||Location of School/College||City/Town||Aadhar Number (Not mandatory)|
|Educational Qualification||Parental Annual Income||Home District|
5. In case your entered details are wrong, software will not allow you to submit. Please check all the details once again, before submission.
6. After this, candidate will be redirected to “Registration Confirmation” page where all entered registration details are displayed for confirmation once again. If you found any detail incorrect, that can be corrected by using the option “edit registration details” otherwise “Click here to continue”, if all the registration details shown are correct.
7. Once you proceeded from the above step, your registration details (can‟t be changed or edited, so click on “Registration Confirmation” page when all your particulars are correct. In exceptional case, you may have to visit/contact HSTES only.
8. You can generate a User ID and Password. Candidates should strictly keep records of this password for their own use only and not to disclose this to others. In the event of sharing of password, candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details, choice etc. In the event of losing or forgetting of password, the same can be retrieved by the candidate on replying the queries by the system on the counseling website.
9. Candidate will login the website http://www.techadmissionshry.gov.in with his chosen User ID/ Password. After this, Candidate will confirm his/her registration details and move to fill his/ her eligible choice. Registration confirmation is necessary for choice filling.
10. Candidate can also see his eligible choice and can take the print out of his/her eligible Choice. Number of seats available in a specific branch of an institution will be displayed as per the eligibility/category. The non-availability in a branch of an institution and branch / institute for which a candidate is not eligible will not be displayed to him / her.
11. Candidate will go to fill his/her choices by clicking on Fill/Modify choice and fill his/her Choices priority wise by clicking on add choice button (+) in left frame. Candidate should save the filled choices also.
12. To increase the probability of getting a seat, candidates are advised to fill maximum eligible choices.
13. After filling the choices, Candidate will lock his/ her choices. Locking choices means Candidate has finally filled his/ her choice.
14. Candidate can unlock his/ her choices and can edit, sort his/ her choices in specified time period which is available on key date’s link (choice locking starts, choice locking ends) on the website. Candidate should lock his/ her filled choice for seat allotment result.
15. In case candidate make changes in his / her registration details, he / she has to fill the choices again as previous choices will be deleted automatically by the system as soon as any changes is made in registration details.
16. After this, Candidate has to wait for result of desired course as per Key dates.
17. Seat Allotment Result publishing date is available on Key date’s section on the website.
18. After the declaration of result of 1st OnLine counseling as per Key-Dates, candidate will login in the counseling website http://www.techadmissionshry.gov.in by entering his/her Roll No. & Passwords and click on Provisional Seat Allotment result. If candidate has been allotted a seat then a page showing provisional seat allotment letter appears which shows Institute, Branch allotted to a candidate, Allotment Status and reporting duration is mentioned.
19. Candidate should take print out of this Provisional Seat Allotment letter, and should personally visit the institute allotted to him/ her between specified reporting dates for taking admission.
20. The candidate will deposit one semester fees in the designated institute at the time of reporting in the institution.
21. Candidates who are willing to take admission in the allotted institution should carry along with them one semester fees plus all the documents along with them including counseling fee deposit Receipt as per Chapter-9.
22. Institute will first check candidate’s provisional seat allotment letter and verify all candidate’s document online. For online verification of documents password of candidate as well as of institution is must. If all the documents shown_ by the candidates are found correct, the system will generate two copies of admission slip one for candidate and other for the institution record. If some of the documents of candidate are not available / correct, then institute will give system generated deficiency letter to the candidate.
23. On obtaining the deficiency letter, candidate will again submit the correct document to the reporting institute between reporting dates and institute will again check candidate’s document and if institute found the documents correct then admission slip shall be given to the candidate.
24. On obtaining the Provisional Admission Slip from institute, Candidate will deposit the one semester fees in the institute allotted to him/her and in this way candidate can reserve a seat.
25. For up gradation of the allotted seat, a candidate should participate in subsequent counseling.
26. For that the Candidate will login on web site http://www.techadmissionshry.gov.in and click on the undertaking that I understand and accept that, by participating in this counseling, my earlier admission/ allotment, if any, will be cancelled automatically, in case I get new allotment to participate in next counseling.
27. Candidates have to check the undertaking and click on Accept Participation and Proceed to participate in further counseling. Candidate is advised to ONLY opt for the choice (s) which is/are better than the seat reserved in previous counseling. Thus candidates are advised to fill the choices in order of priority only to upgrade. The candidates who wish to retain the reported seat are advised not to opt for subsequent counselings. However, if at all the candidate participates in the 2nd Counseling and after filling the choices he feels that he should not have opted for 2nd counseling then at this stage he should delete all the choices filled by him to retain the seat reported through 1 st counseling.
28. If candidate wants to change his/ her registration details, then candidate has to approach HSTES for modification in his/ her registration details, along with relevant certificates. By changing registration details, candidate filled up choices, if any, would be deleted and eligible choices of candidate may be affected.
29. For all subsequent counselings, step 11 to 29 will repeat.
Things to Remember
- For withdrawal of fee, the candidate should submit a request in the institution concerned well before last cutoff date of admissions. After withdrawal, the seat shall be cancelled and shall be allotted to next eligible candidate in queue.
- In case a candidate gets a new seat in subsequent counseling, the earlier allotment/ admission, if any, will stand cancelled automatically.
- In case a candidate upgrades to a new discipline in the same institution, he/ she should report again in the allotted institution but need not to deposit one semester fees again.
- If a candidate upgrades to a new institute, one semester fees shall require to be deposited in the new institute also along with document verification and should submit fee withdrawal request in the previous institution.
- The candidates who did not get seat in previous counseling or who are not satisfied with the allotted seat may try in subsequent counseling for getting a seat or UPGRADATION as per the case respectively.
- Once the seat in subsequent counseling is allotted, the previous allotted seat will be cancelled automatically. After allotment of seat in subsequent counseling, the candidate must report at the allotted institute and in case of non-reporting by the candidate, the allotted seat will also be cancelled automatically. (Previously allotted seat got cancelled due to new allotment of seat in subsequent counseling and newly allotted seat got canceled due to non-reporting) and that seat will be automatically offered to candidates in the subsequent counseling. Previously allotted seat will not be given to candidate by any means after allotment of seat in the subsequent counseling even if it remains vacant.
Given below Fees Structure is as per last year counselling.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.