|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) has published notification from eligible candidates to admission in Master of Computer Application (MCA) Programme through an Entrance Exam which is known as OLET for the academic year 2016. Admission for KM category in MCA course shall be made on the basis of inter-se-merit prepared on the basis of %age of qualifying exam. Candidates seeking admission in said courses may fill their application form in online mode. Candidates can check the complete information regarding Haryana MCA Admission 2016 application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, result and other information on this page below.
Latest Update – Haryana MCA Result 2016 has been declared. Check the link below.
Haryana MCA Admission 2016
Note: Admission for KM category in MCA course shall be made on the basis of inter-se-merit prepared on the basis of %age of qualifying exam.
Schedule for the Haryana MCA Admission 2016 is given below.
Counselling Fee for All Categories is Rs. 500/-
The Admit Cards for appearing in the OLET can be downloaded by the candidates from the website at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in as per the schedule given above. HSTES shall not issue or POST any admit card to any registered candidate for the OLET. The candidates who have applied for the Haryana MCA Admission 2016 can download the Admit Card to appear in the Entrance Test using the direct link provided below.
- Admit Card process is over…!!!
How to download Haryana MCA Admit Card 2016
- Click the Download Admit card link given above.
- Select Course from the drop-down.
- Enter your Application No. and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit Button. Hall Ticket will be generated.
- Take Print Out of Hall Ticket and must carry at the examination centre.
- The candidate having Admit card should report to the allotted OLET centre on given date and time for appearing the test along with supporting documents including ID proofs.
- The candidate must bring two printed copies of admit card with photographs attested by gazetted officer and one valid Identity(ID) proof having his photograph on it for verification by invigilator in the Test Centre.
- Candidates are required to bring along with them the proof in respect of their date of birth etc. for verification before appearing in the entrance test. (Copy/attested copy of Matriculation Certificate). The admit cards must be signed by the invigilator on duty and one of the admit cards must be retained by the candidate himself. Candidate documents and admit cards will be verified before appearing in the OLET.
Application for Haryana MCA Admission 2016 is to enrol yourself to get admission in MCA Programme. The interested Candidate are required to submit their details online through the website www.hstes.org or www.hstes.in. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form.
- Application process is now over!!
After completion and submitting all the details like personal detail, educational details, course details candidates are advised take prinout of their submitted application form online for future references.
- Entrance Test Fee – Rs. 500/- for General Category
- Application Fee – Rs. 200/- for all Reserved Categories of Haryana (SC/ BC/ EBP/PH/ FF/ ESM/ KM/ Girls)
Minimum Academic Qualifications for MCA
Pass in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
Pass in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Should be pass in BCA Degree of minimum three years duration from a recognized University. Obtained at least 50% (47.5% in case of candidate belonging to SC category) in the qualifying Examination.
Note: Candidates having passed Mathematics/ Statistics in one semester/ in one year as the case may be shall be considered eligible for MCA.
For Kashmiri Migrants (KM) relaxation in cut-off percentage upto 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
Basis of admission: Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit of Online Entrance Test (MCA- 2016) conducted by HSTES.
Kashmiri Migrants: Minimum Academic Qualifications shall be same as mentioned above.One seat in each University/Institute is reserved for Kashmiri migrants for MCA & this seat is to be filled up on supernumerary basis on the inter-se merit of percentage of qualifying exam through Online counseling at www.techadmissionshry.gov.in by Haryana State Technical Education Society.
Tie breaking criteria for Kashmiri Migrants : The following criteria will be followed to break-up the tie if two candidates secure the same marks in qualifying Examination.
- The candidate who have secured higher marks in the aggregate of 10+2 exam Shall rank higher in order of merit.
- The candidate who is elder in age shall rank higher in order of merit.
Note for Kashmiri Migrant:
- KM category candidate shall apply online and the application fee for the purpose shall also be deposited online through www.onlinetesthry.gov.in by generating E-Challan or through credit/ debit/ net banking by using online payment gateway. The candidate shall also required to take the printout of online filled application form and deposit the same in the office of HSTES, Bays No. 7-12, Sector-4, Panchkula before the closing date along with the attestedcopy of following documents:
- Attested copy of Migration Certificate dully signed by competent authority or Relief Commissioner
- Attested copy of DMC of qualifying examination
- Attested copy of DMC of 12th
- Proof of application fee deposition
- Generate your Roll No. by clicking “Payment Registration” link on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in and pay counseling fee.
- The candidates applying under Kashmiri Migrants (K.M.) will produce a certificate in the support of their claim from the competent authority or Relief commissioner.
- Candidate if any simultaneously applying for all options i.e. through Online Entrance Test for MCA-2016 as well as under Kashmiri Migrants (KM) Quota are required to apply separately and deposit the separate counseling fee i.e. Rs.500/- (non-refundable) , through www.techadmissinshry.gov.in for submitting separate Application Forms at HSTES office. After the display of merit list, candidate has to participate in Online Off-campus counseling on website www.techadmissionshry.gov.in , separately for each category.
- Relaxation in cut-off percentage upto 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
- Mere possession of the prescribed academic qualifications does not entitle a candidate f or admission to MCA course. Candidates would be required to fulfill other conditions as spelt out in the Admission Brochure.
- Candidates, who are appearing in the qualifying examination this year and are expecting to pass the same, can also complete for counseling for MCA.
- Fulfilling of eligibility for MCA w.r.t. qualification and percentage of qualifying examination shall be proved by the candidate not at the time of seat allotment but at the time of reporting by the candidate at the institute. A candidate may not be eligible on the 1 st day of counseling but may be eligible on subsequent days of counseling due to the reasons, whatsoever. The candidate may seek admission at his/her own risk and cost and if he/she is found in-eligible, his/her entire dues shall be forfeited and his/her admission shall be cancelled for which he/she shall have no claim, whatsoever. However Kashmiri Migrants can only apply if they fulfill the eligibility criteria before submitting application.
OLET (MCA) 2016 Exam Pattern
- Maximum mark : 90
- There will be one Question Paper of 90 minutes duration in three parts as under:
|Part||Subjects||Nos. of Questions||Marks distribution|
|Part-I||Mathematical Ability||50 Questions (1-50)||50 Marks|
|Part-II||Logical & Analytical Ability||20 Questions (51-70)||20 Marks|
|Part-III||English /Comprehension||20 Questions (71-90)||20 Marks|
- Only objective type / multiple-choice questions with one correct answer will be asked in the Entrance Test.
- There will “NOT‟ be any Negative marking.
Syllabus : 10+2 Level Mathematics and English / Comprehension. Besides, questions will be asked to test Logical & Analytical Ability.
Online Entrance Test for MCA2016 exam centers
For the convenience of candidate the following centres for Entrance Test has been created-
|Centre code||Name of centre with complete address|
|1||University Library, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra|
|2||Deptt. Of Engg. & Tech., Maharashi Dayanand University, Rohtak|
|3||University Computer & Informatics Centre, GJU of Sc. & Tech., Hisar|
|4||YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad|
|5||Govt. Polytechnic, Nilokheri|
|6||Govt. Polytechnic, Sonepat|
|7||Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram Univ. of Sc. & Tech., Murthal, Sonepat|
|8||Govt. Polytechnic Hisar|
|9||Govt. Polytechnic Ambala|
|10||Govt. Polytechnic Manesar|
|11||Indra Gandhi University, Meerpur, Rewari|
|12||Seth Jai Parkash Polytechnic, Damla, Yamunanagar|
- The On-Line Entrance Test shall be conducted in three shifts. The shift timing will be shown to the candidates while applying online for OLET, MCA-2016.
- The shifts / centres for entrance test can be decreased/ increased depending upon the number of candidates.
- Candidates are advised to fill up two centres and two shifts. Anyhow candidates will be allotted center and shifts of his choice only if it is available
For More Details of Haryana MCA Admission 2016 – Download Information Brochure