After the completion of the schedule of DET (L)-2019, the proper Inter-se-Merit and Ranks shall be displayed on the following sites www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and www.hstes.org.in. The result for DET is available online only, no separate result card will be sent to the candidates. Along with the result the HSTES has published the rank card on its official site. Candidates selected on the basis of Inter-se-merit will be called for online counselling. Two online counsellings will be conducted for admission to all Diploma Courses. Candidates need to appear/ participate in counselling on the specified date and time at the designated centre.
Haryana DET 2019 Result
Candidates can check the result from the official website after the exam. The result will be announced on the scheduled date. The schedule of the important events has been given below in the table.
Name of Course
|Diploma Engg.||Diploma Pharmacy||Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry|
|Declaration of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank||14 Jun 2019||12 Jun 2019||13 Jun 2019|
- Click here to check the Rank Card for Diploma (Engg./Pharmacy) 2019.
- Click here to check the Rank card for Diploma (Engg.) Lateral Entry 2019.
Haryana DET 2019 Counselling Process: For All Diploma Programs
04 Online Off-Campus Counseling will be conducted by HSTES for the session 2019-20.
- 1st & 2nd online off-campus counseling will be conducted as per State reservation policy
- 3 rd & 4th online off-campus counseling will be conducted without reservation except for MAR Category.
- All the candidates (registered or non- registered) must have to online register again to participate in 3rd & 4th online counseling as per the schedule
Diploma Engg. Counselling schedule
Diploma Pharmacy Counseling Schedule
Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry Counseling Schedule
Online Counselling Process for DET 2019
- The candidates will have to register online to participate or appear in online counselling by making payment of Rs 500/- (for all categories) as per last year.
- The counselling fee can be paid by either online mode (credit card/ debit card/ net banking) or by E-challan.
- To start the online counselling click on “New Registration” option and submit your details like details of the Course, Roll Number, Application Number, Name, Date of birth (as per admit card OR details provided by HSTES).
- If all the information is entered correctly, you will get a registration page for registering yourself as follows and enter the following details:
- i) Aadhaar Number (or Enrolment No.). In case Aadhar Number is not available then alternate documents such as passport, bank account or any other valid Govt. identity number.
- ii) Gender
- iii) Eligible for Haryana domicile
- iv) Category
- v) Sub Category
- vi) Physical handicapped vii) Educational Qualification
- viii) Percentage of marks
- ix) Name of School/ College from where eligible educational qualification attained
- x) Type of School/College
- xi) Location of School/College
- xii) Parental Annual Income
- xiii) Password and Re-enter Password
- xiv) Security Questions
- xv) Security Answers
- xvi) Contact Address xvii) City/Town
- xviii) Home District
- xix) Pin Code
- xx) Telephone number
- xxi) Mobile number
- xxii) Email address
- After entering all the details in the registration form, the candidate will be redirected to “Registration Confirmation” page to confirm the details entered are correct or not. If you find an error in any detail or any information provided is incorrect, that can be corrected by using the option “edit registration details” otherwise “Click here to continue”, if all the registration details shown are correct.
- After submitting the registration form, you will receive a system generated USer ID and Password.
- To confirm registration, the candidate will be required to log in to the website at www.techadmissionshry.gov.in with his/her User ID/ and chosen Password. After this, the Candidate will confirm his/ her registration details and move to fill his/ her eligible choice. Registration confirmation is a necessary step for choice filling.
- While displaying the status of availability of seats, the number of seats available in a specific branch of an institution will also be displayed as per the eligibility/category. Candidate can also see his/her eligible choices and can take the print out of his/ her eligible choices.
- Candidate can fill his/ her choices by clicking on ‘Fill/Modify’ choice and fill his/ her Choices priority wise by clicking on add choice button (+) present in the left frame. It is advised to save the filled choices frequently. Moreover, it should be noted that to increase the probability of getting a seat, candidates are advised to fill maximum eligible choices.
- After filling the choices, the candidate is required to lock his/ her choices. Locking choices mean that the candidate has finalized his/ her choices and are final.
- For up gradation of the allotted seat, a candidate should participate in the subsequent counseling. For that, the Candidate will log in on the website at www.techadmissionshry.gov.in and click tick on the undertaking which states that “I understand and accept that, by participating in this counseling, my earlier admission/ allotment, if any, will be cancelled automatically, in case I get new allotment in next counseling”
- If a candidate wants to change his/ her registration details, then he/she has to approach the HSTES for modification in his/ her registration details, along with the relevant certificates. By changing the registration details, candidate filled up choices, if any, would be automatically deleted and eligible choices of the candidate may be affected
- For all subsequent counseling(s), repeat step 7 to 12.