B. Ed admissions in Haryana are done through state-level centralized counseling. Candidates looking for a career in teaching in the schools of Haryana would be required to make online applications. It shall be a 2 years regular course that shall run for the 2018-20 session. It is important to note that the counseling is held in phases and for each phase, the candidate has to get registered separately. The schedule for each phase will be displayed on the website for the counseling. Shortlisting will be done keeping in mind a candidate’s career performance i.e marks secured by them in 10th/ 12th/ UG/ PG). Prospectus containing all details would be uploaded elected university’s website and on www.hrybed.in and www.hrybed.net.
Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2018
Selection will be done through counselling which will be conducted in phases. There can be possibly 4 phases. For each phase, the candidate may need to undergo registration fresh. Selection would be done keeping in mind the reservation quota. Candidates can apply under All India category, the reserved quota can be 15% while for Bonafide residents of Haryana, it can be 85%.
|Events||Candidate can apply for Phase –I for Govt. / Govt. Aided / University maintained College of Education/UTD||Candidate can apply for Phase-II for B.Ed. course under Self Finance Scheme (SFS) only||Candidate can apply for Final Phase –III|
|Online availability of Prospectus, Online Registration, acceptance of Applications Deposition of Registration as well as counseling fee of 1000/- (for General category candidates) and 625/- (for SC / BC / PWD and Girls candidates of Haryana Only).||01 to 16 Aug 2018||01 to 26 Aug 2018||12 to 27 Sep 2018|
|Online choice filling and locking||01 to 17 Aug 2018||01 to 27 Aug 2018||12 to 29 Sep 2018|
|Display of category-wise merit list, Phase –I||18 Aug 2018||28 Aug 2018||30 Sep 2018|
|Reporting of discrepancy, if any, by the candidates & corrections thereof to be incorporated||17 to 18 Aug 2018||28 to 29 Aug 2018||30 Sep 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for the Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2018.
Official Website: www.hrybed.in
How to Apply Online for theHaryana B.Ed Application Form 2018
Step-1-Particulars to be filled in the form
- Group applied for – Arts/ Commerce, Science/ Arts with Mathematics/ B.Ed/ M.Ed 3 year integrated course
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Phone number
- Email id
- Address (house/ locality/ village/ town/ district/ state/ pin code etc. )
Candidates may be required to pay some charges. Prescribed amount as per last year for General category candidates was Rs. 1000/- and for SC/BC/PWD/ EBP/Girls it was Rs. 625/-. The amount would be remittable using multiple options. Every candidate registering late would have to pay extra amount.
To pay the fees, there shall be 5 options namely-
- Payment through PNB Bank Challan (charges Rs. 6/-)
- Online Payment (charges service tax) Net Banking
- Online Payment (Charges+Service Tax) (Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking)
- Payment through AXIS Bank Challan (charges Rs. 6/-)
- Payment through IDBI Bank Challan (charges Rs. 6/-)
Step-4-Providing Qualifying Examination Details-
In the blank spaces, you shall have to fill up details of your
- Standard Xth– Name of the exam, Board/ University Name, Roll Number, Year of Passing, Roll Number, Percentage/ CGPA, total marks, marks obtained
- Standard XIIth- Name of the exam, Board Name, Roll Number, Year of Passing, Roll Number, Percentage/ CGPA, total marks, marks obtained
- UnderGraduate– Name of the exam, University Name, Roll Number, Year of Passing, Roll Number, Percentage/ CGPA, total marks, marks obtained
- PostGraduate– Name of the exam, University Name, Roll Number, Year of Passing, Roll Number, Percentage/ CGPA, total marks, marks obtained