Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2020 – The application form for Haryana B.Ed Regular Course 2020 available as per schedule at the official website, hrybed.in. Candidates must have at least 50% marks at either undergraduate level or postgraduate level. It is important to note that the counselling is held in phases. Phase I is for Government or Government aided university whereas phase II is for B.Ed course under Self Finance Scheme (SFS). Shortlisting will be done keeping in mind a candidate’s career performance i.e marks secured by them in 10th/ 12th/ UG/ PG). To get complete details regarding Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2020 read the article completely.
Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2020
Selection would be done keeping in mind the reservation quota. Candidates can apply under All India category, the reserved quota can be 15% while for Bonafide residents of Haryana, it can be 85%. The complete schedule for the Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2020 is given below.
For Phase I (Government or Government Aided or University Maintained College of Education or UTD)
|Online Application||1st to 3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Online Choice Filling and Locking||1st to 3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Merit list||Last week of Aug 2020|
|Reporting of discrepancy & |
|3rd week of Aug 2020|
Application Form: Candidates can apply the application form as per shedule at the official website, i.e., hrybed.in.
Fresh Online applications are invited for B.Ed. regular course admission against vacant left over seats (Haryana Quota) in Govt. / Aided and SFS Colleges of education situated in Haryana.The Candidate who had applied earlier but could not take admission due to any reason, also will have to apply afresh along with Reg. as well as counseling and late fee of Rs.3000/-(General Category candidates) and Rs. 2625/-(For SC/BC/PH/Female candidates of Haryana only)
The application fees need to be paid to complete the application process. The application fees details are given below.
|SC / BC / PH and Girls||Rs 625|
The application fees can be paid via online or offline mode. The mode of payment can be e-slip or the Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking. This fee details as per last year.
How to Fill Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2020
The application form for Haryana B.Ed 2020 needed to be filled online only. Registration is mandatory to fill the application form. In order to fill and submit the online application form for Haryana B.Ed, 2020 candidate will need to follow the steps given below.
Step 1 – Registration: The candidate have to register by entering the details given below.
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Phone number
- Email id
After this you need to provide the other details related to qualifying examination.
Step-2 Providing Qualifying Examination Details-
In the blank spaces, you have to fill up details of your qualifying exam and other details as asked.
- Standard Xth- Name of the exam, Board/ University Name, Roll Number, Year of Passing, Roll Number, Percentage/ CGPA, total marks, marks obtained
- Standard XIIth- Name of the exam, Board Name, Roll Number, Year of Passing, Roll Number, Percentage/ CGPA, total marks, marks obtained
- UnderGraduate- Name of the exam, University Name, Roll Number, Year of Passing, Roll Number, Percentage/ CGPA, total marks, marks obtained
- PostGraduate- Name of the exam, University Name, Roll Number, Year of Passing, Roll Number, Percentage/ CGPA, total marks, marks obtained
Step-3 Fee payment
The candidates have to make the payment either online or offline via e-slip. The application fees is registration cum counseling fees an without the fees the candidates are not considered for the admission.
Step 4 Application Number and Password
Enter these details and submit the application form after the fee payment. As soon as the submit the application candidate receive a Application Number and Password. The subsequent login can be done via using these details. Take a printout of the application (for your reference) and bank’s challan showing the fees to be deposited in your chosen bank.
Already registered candidates you can make login by using your registration number and password-
In case if you forget the password then you can retrieve it by using your email ID-
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2020 Choice Filling
Once a candidate has completed his/her application and submitted it along with the fee amount they will have to do the choice filling of colleges. After you deposit your fees in the bank, it takes 1 to 2 days to reconcile your payment. So after depositing your fee you should visit the website again after a minimum gap of ONE DAY. You should Login and you will be directed to the choice filling page.
Note: In case your payment is not reconciled by then, you should go to tab “My Status”. Press the button “Fill Transaction ID” and fill in your Transaction ID. If it matches with the bank record then you will be directed to the choice filling page. If you still find any problem, report it to the helpline.
The steps to fill the choice are given below.
- To fill the choice, click on “Add New Choice” to add new record.
- Select the desired District and then desired College and Press “UPDATE” button.
- You can press button “Save Choices” in between and again start adding choices by pressing “Modify Choices”.
- You should select minimum five no. of college choices.
- Candidates are permitted to change preference of their Colleges, delete and add new Colleges any number of times before the last date / time and till they lock their choices.
- After filling the choices press the “Logout” button to end the session. Also take a print out of the choices filled.
The candidate have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria. The required eligibility is given below in detail.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 50 % marks either in Bachelor’s Degree or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences / Humanity.
- Minimum of 55 % is required for candidates with Bachlor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics.
- There is no rounding off of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
- Minimum marks required for SC/ST candidates of Haryana State only are 47.5% marks.
- Minimum marks required for Blind / Persons with Differently Abled and visually / Hearing Impaired candidate are 47.5% marks.
- In case a candidate has passed the Master Degree Examination also after Bachelor Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained in either of the two will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit
- Compartmental candidates will not be allowed admission in B.Ed.(Regular Course) in any case.
- Cut off date for eligibility will be the last date / time of online choice filling.
- One year PG diploma in any subject will not be considered equivalent to Master’s Degree
Haryana B.Ed Result 2020
The result in the form of seat allotment has been released online on official website (hrybed.in). The admission is done on the basis of merit. For formation of merit the marks in the qualifying exam are taken into consideration. Candidates can check the result through the registration number and password is required.
Tie Breaking Criteria
If two or more candidates have equal marks the tie breaking criteria as given below comes into effect.
- Candidate senior in age will be given first preference
- If tie still persists, then marks obtained in 12th will be considered
- If tie still persists, then marks in 10th will be considered to break the tie.
About Haryana B.Ed Admission
Haryana B.Ed Admission are offter the approximate thousands of total seats available in all the universities in Haryana for the B.Ed course, in which 85% of seats are reserved for Haryana candidates only. The rest of the 15% seats are available for All India candidates. But you don’t worry B Ed Admission is here to assist you to get admission in the B.Ed course from Haryana. The admission process is done oon the merit list, the cutoff marks releases by the conudcting body of B.Ed admission. Those candidates who under come the cutoff marks is eligible to take an admission in the B.Ed Programme in the Haryana State.
FAQ’s of B.Ed Application Form
Application form for B.E.d Admission available in the online mode at the official website.
Candidates have must 50% aggregate marks in a UG or PG.
Yes, you can pay the online application fee at the official website, it has provide the login credentials fo r the payment of the application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.