B.Ed admissions in Haryana are done through state-level centralized counseling. Last year, the counseling was organized by Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind. Candidates looking for a career in teaching in the schools of Haryana would be required to make online applications. It shall be a 2 years regular course that shall run for the 2018-20 session. It is important to note that the counseling is held in phases and for each phase, the candidate has to get registered separately. The schedule for each phase will be displayed on the website for the counseling.
As of the expected dates are that the registration for Phase-I can begin in July 2018. For Phase-II, in July 2018 and for Phase-IV, in September 2018. Shortlisting will be done keeping in mind a candidate’s career performance i.e marks secured by them in 10th/ 12th/ UG/ PG). Prospectus containing all details would be uploaded elected university’s website and on www.hrybed.in and www.hrybed.net.
Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2018
Selection will be done through counseling which will be conducted in phases. There can be possibly 3 phases. For each phase, the candidate may need to undergo registration fresh. Selection would be done keeping in mind the reservation quota. According to the previous year official sources, for candidates applying under All India category, the reserved quota can be 15% while for Bonafide residents of Haryana, it can be 85%.
The expected schedule has been curated here on the basis of information collected from last year. Candidates are advised that these dates are meant for guidance purpose only.
|Online availability of Prospectus, Online Registration, acceptance of Applications for PHASE-I||04th week of Jul 2018|
|Online availability of Prospectus, Online Registration, acceptance of Applications for Phase II||04th week of Jul 2018 to 04th week of Aug 2018|
|New Registration Starts for Phase-III||04th week of Sept. 2018|
|Last date of Registration||02nd week of Oct. 2018|
Apply Online: Application form will be available on hrybed.in
Fresh online applications would have to make fresh in each phase against the vacant seats in Govt./ Aided and SF colleges of Education situated in Haryana for 2 years B.Ed regular course admission. Interested candidates can check the steps below. You may have to go through 4 steps. And pay the fees in Online mode and get registered for counseling as per schedule and fill up choices. You are advised to carefully check vacant seat status in the different colleges.
Step-1-Particulars to be filled in the form
- Group applied for – Arts/ Commerce, Science/ Arts with Mathematics/ B.Ed/ M.Ed 3 year integrated course
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Phone number
- Email id
- Address (house/ locality/ village/ town/ district/ state/ pin code etc. )
Candidates may be required to pay some charges. Prescribed amount as per last year for General category candidates was Rs. 1000/- and for SC/BC/PWD/ EBP/Girls it was Rs. 625/-. The amount would be remittable using multiple options. Every candidate registering late would have to pay extra amount.
To pay the fees, there shall be 5 options namely-
- Payment through PNB Bank Challan
- Online Payment (charges service tax) Net Banking
- Online Payment (Charges+Service Tax) (Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking)
- Payment through AXIS Bank Challan)
- Payment through IDBI Bank Challan
Step-4-Providing Qualifying Examination Details-
In the blank spaces, you shall have to fill up details of your
- Standard Xth– Name of the exam, Board/ University Name, Roll Number, Year of Passing, Roll Number, Percentage/ CGPA, total marks, marks obtained
- Standard XIIth- Name of the exam, Board Name, Roll Number, Year of Passing, Roll Number, Percentage/ CGPA, total marks, marks obtained
- UnderGraduate– Name of the exam, University Name, Roll Number, Year of Passing, Roll Number, Percentage/ CGPA, total marks, marks obtained
- PostGraduate– Name of the exam, University Name, Roll Number, Year of Passing, Roll Number, Percentage/ CGPA, total marks, marks obtained
Insofar, official details of Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Counselling Coordinating University releases Haryana B.