|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2018 may be arranged by Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind, Haryana in 2018. Candidates looking for a career in teaching in the schools of Haryana shall make online applications for 2 years B.Ed regular course for the 2018-20 session. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their career performance ( marks in 10th/ 12th/ UG/ PG). The Prospectus containing all details and procedures will be available on University Website i.e. www.crsu.ac.in or http://www.hrybed.in and http://www.hrybed.net Interested candidates may apply starting from July 2018. The last date to apply might fall in August 2018.
A candidate with undergraduate degree with 50% marks would be considered eligible for admission. Apart from that, according to the previous year official sources, All india category quota can be 15% while for Bonafide residents of Haryana can be 85%. As result, merit list will be announced in Phases. There can be possibly 3 phases. For each phase, candidate may need to undergo registration. Finally, the candidate has to report at the allotted college with documents for verification. Upon payment of course fee seats will be confirmed.
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2018
The expected schedule has been curated here on the basis of information collected from last year. Candidates are advised that these dates are meant for guidance purpose only.
|Online availability of Prospectus, Online Registration, acceptance of Applications||04th week of Jul 2018|
|Online choice filling and locking||04th week of Jul 2018 to 03rd week of Aug 2018|
|Display of category-wise merit list, Phase –I||03rd week of Aug 2018|
|Online availability of Prospectus, Online Registration, acceptance of Applications for Phase II||04th week of Jul 2018 to 04th week of Aug 2018|
|Online choice filling and locking for Phase II||04th week of Jul 2018 to 01st week of Sept. 2018|
|Display of category-wise merit list, Phase –II||01st week of Sept. 2018|
|New Registration Starts||04th week of Sept. 2018|
|Last date of Registration||02nd week of Oct. 2018|
|Online Choice filling and locking||04th week of Sept. 2018 to 03rd week of Oct. 2018|
|Display of category wise merit list of the applicants||03rd week of Oct. 2018|
Candidates with at least 50% marks at either undergraduate level or postgraduate level will be considered eligible for admission to the 2 year programme.
Fresh online applications would be invited for B.Ed regular course admission against vacant seats in Govt./ Aided and SF colleges of Education situated in Haryana. Interested candidates may apply fees in Online mode and get registered for counselling as per schedule and fill up their choices carefully after checking vacant seats status in the different colleges. Visit the website http://www.hrybed.in orhttp://www.hrybed.net or http://www.crsujind.org
Particulars to be filled in the form
- Group applied for – Arts/ Commerce, Science/ Arts with Mathematics/ B.Ed/ M.Ed 3 year integrated course
- Personal details- name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, caste category, mobile number, phone number, Email id, address (house/ locality/ village/ town/ district/ state/ pincode etc. )
- Paying the amount using the available options
- Providing Qualifying Examination Details- 10th, 12th, UG, PG Name of the exam, Board/ University Name, Roll Number, Year of Passing, Roll Number, Percentage/ CGPA, total marks, marks obtained etc.
Application Fee/ Payment
Candidates will be required to pay the prescribed amount using available options. Fees for General category candidates can be Rs. 1000/- and for SC/BC/PWD/ EBP/Girls candidates of Haryana Only can be Rs. 625/-. Amount would be remittable using multiple options.
There shall be 5 options namely-
- Payment through PNB Bank Challan
- Online Payment (charges service tax) Net Banking
- Online Payment (Charges+Service Tax) (Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking)
- Payment through AXIS Bank Challan
- Payment through IDBI Bank Challan
Note- It takes 1-2 days to reconcile the fee with the bank and then the candidate is permitted to fill choices. So the candidates are advised to visit the website after a minimum gap of 1 day.
After depositing the amount, candidates will be required to indicate their choices of college. To add choices press the icon “Add New Choice” select your desired district and then college and press the icon- UPDATE. You will repeat the same process for adding maximum 5 colleges and save your choices. You may modify the entries if you like. Finally save your choice after complete inspection of the page. Let us see how to operate the page:-
- ‘Add New Choice’ Button- used for adding College.
- ‘Interchange Choices’ Button- used to interchange the two Colleges selected by candidates.
- ‘Remove All Choices’ Button- used for removing all Colleges chosen earlier.
- ‘Edit Button’- to change the College selected earlier.
- ‘Update Button’- to update the changed College.
- ‘Cancel Button’- to cancel the changes done.
- ‘Delete Button’- to delete the College chosen earlier.
- ‘Up Button’- to shift your selected College choice up by one serial number.
- ‘Down Button’ will shift your College choice down by one serial number.
After the payment and choice filling process ends, the University will prepare merit lists on the basis of the information provided by the candidates and uploaded on the official website on scheduled dates. All candidates are advised to verify their details thus. On the scheduled date for counselling, choices will be locked and colleges will be allotted. It will be displayed on the website. Candidates will be required to download their allotment letter from the official website and approach the allotted college within the prescribed time frame.
Tie resolving criteria to be used while preparing merit list
- Age order shall be the first preference
- Marks in 12th
- Marks in 10th
List of documents to be brought at the time of reporting in the institute:
- Qualifying Examination (undergraduate Degree/ Master’s Degree or 3 years Shastri Degree (with or without English)/ 2 years Acharya Degree. Bring marksheets in original.
- Matriculation/ High School Certificate
- 10th/ 12th/ Intermediate/ SSC Certificate Detailed Marks Card.
- Character Certificate
Previous Year’s Cut Offs
CRSU Jind Haryana B.Ed Cut Off 2016
Haryana B.Ed 2016 Phase 2 Round 1 Cut off has been announced. Candidates can check the cutoff on the official website. Also, the direct link to check the Cut off has been provided below.
- Click Here to view the collegewise cut off – Phase III, Round 1
- Click Here to view the collegewise cut off – Phase II, Round 2
- Click Here to view the collegewise cut off – Phase II, Round 1
- Click Here to view the collegewise cut off – Phase I, Round 3
- Click Here to view the collegewise cut off – Phase I, Round 2
- Click Here to view the collegewise cut off – Phase I, Round 1
CRSU Jind Haryana B.Ed Cut Off 2015
For more detail, candidates can Download last year’s Prospectus of Haryana B.Ed Admission 2017.
Insofar, official details of Haryana B.Ed Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Counselling Coordinating University releases Haryana B.Ed Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.