Haryana B.Ed Admission 2018 may be arranged by Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind, Haryana in 2018. Candidates looking for a career in teaching in the schools of Haryana shall make online applications for 2 years B.Ed regular course for the 2018-20 session. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their career performance ( marks in 10th/ 12th/ UG/ PG). The Prospectus containing all details and procedures will be available on University Website i.e. www.crsu.ac.in or http://www.hrybed.in and http://www.hrybed.net.
A candidate with undergraduate degree with 50% marks would be considered eligible for admission. All India category quota can be 15% while for Bonafide residents of Haryana can be 85%. As result, merit list will be announced in Phases. There can be possibly 4 phases. For each phase, candidates may need to undergo registration. Finally, the candidate has to report at the allotted college with documents for verification. Upon payment of course fee seats will be confirmed.
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2018
Candidates are advised to fill correct information in the application form which will be used in the further stages of admission. Here we are mention admission schedule, Interested candidates can the check the same from the below table.
|Events||Candidate can apply for Phase –I for Govt. / Govt. Aided / University maintained College of Education/UTD||Candidate can apply for Phase-II for B.Ed. course under Self Finance Scheme (SFS) only||Candidate can apply for Final Phase –III||Candidate can apply for Phase –IV for Govt. /Aided /University Maintained /SFS Colleges of Education|
|Online availability of Prospectus, Online Registration, acceptance of Applications Deposition of Registration as well as counseling fee of 1000/- (for General category candidates) and 625/- (for SC / BC / PWD and Girls candidates of Haryana Only).||01 to 16 Aug 2018||01 to 26 Aug 2018||12 to 27 Sep 2018||14 to 21 Oct 2018|
|Online choice filling and locking||01 to 17 Aug 2018||01 to 27 Aug 2018||12 to 29 Sep 2018||14 to 22 Oct 2018|
|Display of category-wise merit list, Phase –I||18 Aug 2018||28 Aug 2018||30 Sep 2018||22 Oct 2018|
|Reporting of discrepancy, if any, by the candidates & corrections thereof to be incorporated||17 to 18 Aug 2018||28 to 29 Aug 2018||30 Sep 2018||23 Oct 2018|
|Phase-I for govt. / Govt. The aided / university maintained colleges of education|
|Online details of Counseling||First Round||Second Round||Third Round|
|Online availability of seats allotment||19 Aug 2018||24 Aug 2018||28 Aug 2018|
|Candidates’ personal reporting at allotted college||20 to
22 Aug 2018
26 Aug 2018
30 Aug 2018
|Online reporting by the college||23 Aug 2018||27 Aug 2018||30 Aug 2018|
|Phase-II for colleges of education under self-financing scheme|
|Online availability of seats allotment||30 Aug 2018||04 Sep 2018||08 Sep 2018|
|Candidates’ personal reporting at allotted college||31 Aug 2018 to
02 Sep 2018
06 Sep 2018
10 Sep 2018
|Online reporting by the college||
03 Sep 2018
|07 Sep 2018||11 Sep 2018|
|Phase-III for for Govt. /Aided /University Maintained college of Education /SFS Colleges|
|Online availability of seats allotment||01 Oct 2018||06 Oct 2018||10 Oct 2018|
|Candidates’ personal reporting at allotted college||02 Oct 2018 to
04 Oct 2018
08 Oct 2018
12 Oct 2018
|Online reporting by the college||05 Oct 2018||13 Oct 2018|
|Phase-IV for Govt. /Aided /University Maintained college of Education /SFS Colleges|
|Online details of counselling||First Round||Second Round|
|Online availability of seats allotment||23 Oct 2018||26 Oct 2018|
|Candidates’ personal reporting at allotted college||24 Oct 2018 to
25 Oct 2018
28 Oct 2018
|Online reporting by the college||26 Oct 2018||29 Oct 2018|
|The cut off date for last admission||30 Oct 2018|
|Classes will start for the session (2018-19)||07 Sep 2018|
|Tentative Date for Annual Examinations||01 Jun 2019|
- Click here to check the vacant seat of Govt. / Govt. Aided Colleges.
- Click here to check the vacant seat of SFS Colleges.
Candidates with at least 50% marks at either undergraduate level or postgraduate level will be considered eligible for admission to the 2 year programme.
- There shall be no rounding off of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
- 47.5% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana State only. As per letter dated: July 16, 2014.
- 47.5% marksforBlind /persons with disabilities and visually/Hearing Impaired candidates.
- In case a candidate has passed the Master Degree Examination also afterBachelor Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained in either of the two will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit
- Compartmentalcandidateswill not is allowed admission in B.Ed.(Regular Course)in any case.
- Cut off date for eligibility will be the last date/time of online choice filling.
- One year PG diploma in any subject will not be considered equivalent to Master’sDegree
Fresh online applications would be invited for B.Ed regular course admission against vacant seats in Govt./ Aided and SF colleges of Education situated in Haryana. Interested candidates may apply fees in Online mode and get registered for counselling as per schedule and fill up their choices carefully after checking vacant seats status in the different colleges. Visit the website http://www.hrybed.in orhttp://www.hrybed.net or http://www.crsujind.org
Particulars to be filled in the form
- Group applied for – Arts/ Commerce, Science/ Arts with Mathematics/ B.Ed/ M.Ed 3 year integrated course
- Personal details- name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, caste category, mobile number, phone number, Email id, address (house/ locality/ village/ town/ district/ state/ pincode etc. )
- Paying the amount using the available options
- Providing Qualifying Examination Details- 10th, 12th, UG, PG Name of the exam, Board/ University Name, Roll Number, Year of Passing, Roll Number, Percentage/ CGPA, total marks, marks obtained etc.
Application Fee/ Payment
Candidates will be required to pay the prescribed amount using available options. Fees for General category candidates can be Rs. 1000/- and for SC/BC/PWD/ EBP/Girls candidates of Haryana Only can be Rs. 625/-. Amount would be remittable using multiple options.
There shall be 5 options namely-
- Payment through PNB Bank Challan (charges Rs. 6/-)
- Online Payment (charges service tax) Net Banking
- Online Payment (Charges+Service Tax) (Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking)
- Payment through AXIS Bank Challan (charges Rs. 6/-)
- Payment through IDBI Bank Challan (charges Rs. 6/-)
Note- It takes 1-2 days to reconcile the fee with the bank and then the candidate is permitted to fill choices. So the candidates are advised to visit the website after a minimum gap of 1 day.
After depositing the amount, candidates will be required to indicate their choices of college. To add choices press the icon “Add New Choice” select your desired district and then college and press the icon- UPDATE. You will repeat the same process for adding maximum 5 colleges and save your choices. You may modify the entries if you like. Finally save your choice after complete inspection of the page. Let us see how to operate the page:-
- ‘Add New Choice’ Button- used for adding College.
- ‘Interchange Choices’ Button- used to interchange the two Colleges selected by candidates.
- ‘Remove All Choices’ Button- used for removing all Colleges chosen earlier.
- ‘Edit Button’- to change the College selected earlier.
- ‘Update Button’- to update the changed College.
- ‘Cancel Button’- to cancel the changes done.
- ‘Delete Button’- to delete the College chosen earlier.
- ‘Up Button’- to shift your selected College choice up by one serial number.
- ‘Down Button’ will shift your College choice down by one serial number.
After the payment and choice filling process ends, the University will prepare merit lists on the basis of the information provided by the candidates and uploaded on the official website on scheduled dates. All candidates are advised to verify their details thus. On the scheduled date for counseling, choices will be locked and colleges will be allotted. It will be displayed on the website. Candidates will be required to download their allotment letter from the official website and approach the allotted college within the prescribed time frame.
Tie resolving criteria to be used while preparing merit list
- Age order shall be the first preference
- Marks in 12th
- Marks in 10th
List of documents to be brought at the time of reporting in the institute:
- Qualifying Examination (undergraduate Degree/ Master’s Degree or 3 years Shastri Degree (with or without English)/ 2 years Acharya Degree. Bring marksheets in original.
- Matriculation/ High School Certificate
- 10th/ 12th/ Intermediate/ SSC Certificate Detailed Marks Card.
- Character Certificate
Distribution and reservation of seats
Distribution of seats
The seats shall be distributed as under:
|All India Category including Haryana||15%|
|BonafideResidents of Haryana||85%|
Reservation of seats for Bonafide Residents of Haryana
The seats will be reserved in Govt./ Govt.Aided/ Maintained college of Education/ UTDs as per detail given below:
|Category||Quantum of reservation|
|Persons with disability||03%|
Previous Year’s Cut Offs
CRSU Jind Haryana B.Ed Cut Off 2016
Haryana B.Ed 2016 Phase 2 Round 1 Cut off has been announced. Candidates can check the cutoff on the official website. Also, the direct link to check the Cut off has been provided below.
- Click Here to view the collegewise cut off – Phase III, Round 1
- Click Here to view the collegewise cut off – Phase II, Round 2
- Click Here to view the collegewise cut off – Phase II, Round 1
- Click Here to view the collegewise cut off – Phase I, Round 3
- Click Here to view the collegewise cut off – Phase I, Round 2
- Click Here to view the collegewise cut off – Phase I, Round 1
CRSU Jind Haryana B.Ed Cut Off 2015