Haryana B.Ed Admission 2022: The Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind, provides education in the field of 2 years B.Ed regular course. Admission for Haryana B.Ed Admission 2022 is offered by the university for teaching in the schools of Haryana. The candidates opting for the same will be selected on the basis of their career performance ( marks in 10th/ 12th/ UG/ PG). Get here complete details regarding Haryana B.Ed Admission 2022.
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2022
Only those candidates with an undergraduate degree with at least 50% marks would be considered eligible for admission. All India category quota can be 15% while for Bonafide residents of Haryana can be 85%. As a result, merit list will be announced in Phases. There can be possibly 4 phases. For each phase, candidates may need to undergo registration.
Haryana B.Ed Admission Overview
|Exam Name||Haryana B.Ed Admission 2022|
|Conducting Body||Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind|
|Course Offered||B.Ed course|
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2022 Dates
The dates of the examination would be updated here upon release
|B.Ed Admission 2022||Dates|
|Online Registration||to be announced|
|Last date for receipt of online application forms||to be announced|
|Display of category-wise merit list||to be announced|
|Display of category-wise merit list, Phase –I||to be announced|
|Third Physical Counselling by the College at its own|
|to be announced|
|Classes will start for the session 2022-23||to be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana B.Ed Admission
The candidates who are willing to apply for admission to B.Ed course must go through the below listed eligibility norms set by the university for the previous year exam. The criteria for the current exam would be updated soon.
- Candidates must have at least 50% marks at either undergraduate level or postgraduate level.
- There shall be no rounding off of the percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
- 47.5% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana State only.
- 47.5% marks for Blind /persons with disabilities and visually/Hearing Impaired candidates.
- Compartmental candidates are not allowed admission in B.Ed.(Regular Course) in any case.
- One year PG diploma in any subject will not be considered equivalent to a Master’s Degree
Application Forms B.Ed Admission 2022
In order to apply for the Haryana B.Ed admission, 2022 candidates must fill and submit an online application form for vacant seats in Govt./ Aided and SF colleges of Education situated in Haryana. The information to be filled must be authentic and duly filled before submitting. To submit the form an application fee has to be paid to by the candidates.
Application Fee/ Payment
Candidates will be required to pay the prescribed amount using available options. Fees for General category candidates can be Rs. 1000/– and for SC/BC/PWD/ EBP/Girls candidates of Haryana Only can be Rs. 625/-. This fee details are as per last year. There shall be 5 options to pay the fee namely-
- Payment through PNB Bank Challan (charges Rs. 6/ and Up-)
- Online Payment (charges service tax) Net Banking
- Online Payment (Charges+Service Tax) (Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking)
- Payment through AXIS Bank Challan (charges Rs. 6/ and Up-)
- Payment through IDBI Bank Challan (charges Rs. 6/ and Up-)
Note- It takes 1-2 days to reconcile the fee with the bank and then the candidate is permitted to fill choices. So the candidates are advised to visit the website after a minimum gap of 1 day.
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2022: Choice Filling
After depositing the amount, candidates will be required to indicate their choices of college. A maximum of 5 colleges can be opted by a candidate. You may modify the entries if you like. Finally, save your choice after a complete inspection of the page. Steps to be followed in order to fill a choice is given below:
- ‘Add New Choice’ Button- used for adding College.
- ‘Interchange Choices’ Button- used to interchange the two Colleges selected by candidates.
- ‘Remove All Choices’ Button- used for removing all Colleges chosen earlier.
- ‘Edit Button’- to change the College selected earlier.
- ‘Update Button’- to update the changed College.
- ‘Cancel Button’- to cancel the changes done.
- ‘Delete Button’- to delete the College chosen earlier.
- ‘Up Button’- to shift your selected College choice up by one serial number.
- ‘Down Button’ will shift your College choice down by one serial number.
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2022: Admissions
After the payment and choice filling process ends, the University will prepare merit lists on the basis of the information provided by the candidates and uploaded it on the official website on scheduled dates. All candidates are advised to verify their details then. On the scheduled date for counselling, choices will be locked and colleges will be allotted. It will be displayed on the website. Candidates will be required to download their allotment letter from the official website and approach the allotted college within the prescribed time frame.
Tie resolving criteria to be used while preparing the merit list
- Age order shall be the first preference
- Marks in 12th
- Marks in 10th
List of documents to be brought at the time of reporting in the institute:
- Qualifying Examination (undergraduate Degree/ Master’s Degree or 3 years Shastri Degree (with or without English)/ 2 years Acharya Degree. Bring mark sheets in original.
- Matriculation/ High School Certificate
- 10th/ 12th/ Intermediate/ SSC Certificate Detailed Marks Card.
- Character Certificate
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2022: Reservation of seats
The previous year seats distribution criteria of seats is given in the table below:
|All India Category including Haryana||15%|
|Bonafide Residents of Haryana||85%|
- Reservation of seats for Bonafide Residents of Haryana
The seats will be reserved in Govt./ Govt.Aided/ Maintained college of Education/ UTDs as per detail is given below:
|Category||Quantum of reservation|
|Persons with disability||03%|
Previous Year’s Cut Offs
CRSU Jind Haryana B.Ed Cut Off 2016
Haryana B.Ed 2016 Phase 2 Round 1 Cut off has been announced. Candidates can check the cutoff on the official website. Also, the direct link to check the Cut off has been provided below.
- Click Here to view the college wise cut off – Phase III, Round 1
- Click Here to view the college-wise cut off – Phase II, Round 2
- Click Here to view the college wise cut off – Phase II, Round 1
- Click Here to view the college wise cut off – Phase I, Round 3
- Click Here to view the college wise cut off – Phase I, Round 2
- Click Here to view the college wise cut off – Phase I, Round 1
CRSU Jind Haryana B.Ed Cut Off 2015
FAQs for Haryana B.Ed Admission
The duration of the B.Ed Course is a totally of two years, as per the notification and guidelines of NCTE.
No, the B.Ed Programme admission on the basis of the merti list and it make the cuttoff list for the various colleges.
Yes, B.Arch students can also pursue a B.Ed course from Haryana. But the candidate must have 55% marks in his/her B.Arch degree.
Official Website: hrybed.in
For getting more details about Haryana B.Ed Admission Download last year Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.