|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
HBED Result 2017 has been announced based on the merit of applicants. Merit for admission to B.Ed courses is determined on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Latest: – Online seat allotment for phase-I (Round – II) for B.Ed. course is now available. Check it through the direct link provided below.
Harayana B.Ed Result 2017
Merit for admission to B.Ed. course has been determined on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. In case a candidate has passed the Master’s Degree Examination also along with Bachelor’s Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained either in Under Graduate and Post Graduate degree will be taken into consideration while determining the merit.
Tie – Breakers
However, if two or more candidates have obtained equal marks, following procedure will be used for the preparation of merit.
- Candidate senior in age will be given first preference
- If tie still persists, then marks obtained in 12th will be considered
- If tie still persists, then marks in 10th will be considered to break the tie.
Online seat allotment for phase-I (Round – II) for B.Ed. course is now available which can be checked through the direct link provided below. Candidates should report personally at allotted college upto 28 Aug 2017 (5:00 PM).
- To Check Phase – I (Round – II) Seat Allotment – Click Here
Seat Allotment process will be completed in two round
- Seats will be allotted in the order of merit and preference/ choices as per admission schedule as mentioned in different phases.
- The allotment result is available on the websiteshttp://www.hrybed.net, http://www.hrybed.in Individual allotment letterswill not be sent to the candidates.However, candidates may get a print out of the allotment details from the above websites.
- Candidates who are allotted seats will have to personally report to the allotted college.
- Seat will be allotted against vacant seats available after the first round of allotment and reporting.
- Registered candidates will not be allowed to alter or resubmit their choices.
- Eligible candidates for allotment against vacant seats fall into one of the following two groups: Group-I:Candidates who reported at the allotted college after first round of seat allotment and opted for all the choices of preference higher than the currently allotted seat (auto upgradation)to be considered in the subsequent round(s). Group-II:Registered candidates who were not allotted any seats in the first round of seat allotment.
- Candidates who, at any stage, cancel their provisional admission will not be considered for the subsequent round(s) of counseling. Also, if candidates fail to satisfy the minimum educational qualifications prescribed, their allotment of the seat shall automatically stand cancelled and such candidates will not be considered for the subsequent round(s) of counseling. Candidates opting for auto upgradation shall automatically forego his/ her claim on the seat previously allotted Similar procedure will be used in the subsequent round(s) of the seat allotment