HBED Result 2018 will be announced on the based of merit of applicants. The admission to B.Ed courses is determined on the basis of merit list. The Result will be published on the websites www.crsu.ac.in and Candidates have to Print out their own seat allotment letter from the official website. Interested Candidates can follow this page for the information regarding HBED Result 2018.
Harayana B.Ed Result 2018
Candidates can check the full information regarding HBED Result 2018 from this page. Here we are mention Schedule for the HBED Result 2018. Candidates are advised to visit official website for the result investigation.
|Phase-I for govt. / Govt. The aided / university maintained colleges of education|
|Online details of Counseling||First Round||Second Round||Third Round|
|Online availability of seats allotment||19 Aug 2018||24 Aug 2018||24 Aug 2018|
|Candidates’ personal reporting at allotted college||20 to
22 Aug 2018
26 Aug 2018
30 Aug 2018
|Online reporting by the college||23 Aug 2018||27 Aug 2018||31 Aug 2018|
|Phase-II for colleges of education under self-financing scheme|
|Online availability of seats allotment||30 Aug 2018||04 Sep 2018||08 Sep 2018|
|Candidates’ personal reporting at allotted college||31 Aug 2018 to
02 Sep 2018
06 Sep 2018
10 Sep 2018
|Online reporting by the college||03 Sep 2018||07 Sep 2018||11 Sep 2018|
|Phase-III for Govt. /Aided /University Maintained college of Education /SFS Colleges|
|Online availability of seats allotment||01 Oct 2018||06 Oct 2018||10 Oct 2018|
|Candidates’ personal reporting at allotted college||02 Oct 2018 to
04 Oct 2018
08 Oct 2018
12 Oct 2018
|Online reporting by the college||05 Oct 2018||13 Oct 2018|
|The cut off date for last admission||30 Oct 2018|
|Classes will start for the session (2018-19)||07 Sep 2018|
|Tentative Date for Annual Examinations||01 Jun 2019|
Result: The Haryana B.Ed Result 2018 will be Available on the www.hrybed.in.
Tie – Breakers
However, if two or more candidates have obtained equal marks, following procedure will be used for the preparation of merit.
- Candidate senior in age will be given first preference
- If tie still persists, then marks obtained in 12th will be considered
- If tie still persists, then marks in 10th will be considered to break the tie.
Online seat allotment for phase-I (Round – II) for B.Ed. course will be available here soon. Candidates should report personally at allotted college after the allotment of seats.
- Seats will be allotted in the order of merit and preference/ choices as per admission schedule as mentioned in different phases.
- The allotment result is available on the websiteshttp://www.hrybed.net, http://www.hrybed.in Individual allotment letterswill not be sent to the candidates.However, candidates may get a print out of the allotment details from the above websites.
- Candidates who are allotted seats will have to personally report to the allotted college.
- Seat will be allotted against vacant seats available after the first round of allotment and reporting.
- Registered candidates will not be allowed to alter or resubmit their choices.
- Eligible candidates for allotment against vacant seats fall into one of the following two groups: Group-I:Candidates who reported at the allotted college after first round of seat allotment and opted for all the choices of preference higher than the currently allotted seat (auto upgradation)to be considered in the subsequent round(s). Group-II:Registered candidates who were not allotted any seats in the first round of seat allotment.
- Candidates who, at any stage, cancel their provisional admission will not be considered for the subsequent round(s) of counseling. Also, if candidates fail to satisfy the minimum educational qualifications prescribed, their allotment of the seat shall automatically stand cancelled and such candidates will not be considered for the subsequent round(s) of counseling. Candidates opting for auto upgradation shall automatically forego his/ her claim on the seat previously allotted Similar procedure will be used in the subsequent round(s) of the seat allotment.
Note: On-line registration-cum-counselling fee is Rs. 1000/-(Rs. 500/-registration fee plus Rs. 500/- Counseling fee) for GeneralCategorycandidates andRs. 625/- (Rs. 125/- registration fee plus Rs. 500/- Counseling fee) for SC/BC/PH,Girls candidates of Haryana state. Registration cum Counselling fee is non-refundable.