HBED Result 2020 – The Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind, releases the allotment result for Haryana BEd Result as per schedule. The Seat allotment result releases online at the official website, i.e., hrybed.in and can also be downloaded from the direct link. The admission to B.Ed courses is determined on the basis of merit list. Candidates whose name is included in the merit list are then eligible to Print out their own seat allotment letter from the official website. Interested Candidates can follow this page for the information regarding HBED Result 2020.
HB.Ed Result 2020
Candidates can check the expected schedule for Haryana B.Ed Result 2020 from the table below.
|Display of category-wise merit list||23 Nov 2020|
|Display of category-wise merit list, Phase –I||01 Dec 2020|
|Third Physical Counselling by the College at its own|
|07-15 Dec 2020|
|Classes will start for the session 2020-21||02 Dec 2020|
|Online details of Counseling||1st Counselling||2nd Counselling|
|Display of seats allotment||23 Nov 2020||01 Dec 2020|
|Candidates’ personal reporting|
at allotted college
|24-26 Nov 2020||02-03 Dec 2020|
|Online reporting||27 Nov 2020||04 Dec 2020|
Note- Schedule of 3rd physical counseling will be displayed by college concerned between Dec 07 to 15th, 2020 and the online updation on admission portal by Dec 16, 2020 up to 05.00 PM.
Check Here: Candidates can check the result as per schedule at the official website, i.e., hrybed.in.
How to Check Haryana BEd 2020 Seat Allotment Result?
The seat allotment result for Haryana BEd Admission 2020 is released by online mode only. To check the result, simply follow the instructions as below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is given on this page to check the result.
Step 2: Next. the candidates have to login by entering their registration number and password.
Step 3: Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the login details, the candidate’s allotment result will appear on the screen.
Haryana BEd 2020 Tie-Breaker Criteria
Tie – Breakers
However, if two or more candidates have obtained equal marks, following procedure will be used for the preparation of merit.
- Candidate senior in age will be given first preference
- If tie still persists, then marks obtained in 12th will be considered
- If tie still persists, then marks in 10th will be considered to break the tie.
Online seat allotment for phase-I (Round – II) for B.Ed. course will be available here soon. Candidates should report personally at allotted college after the allotment of seats.
- Seats will be allotted in the order of merit and preference/ choices as per admission schedule as mentioned in different phases.
- The allotment result is available on the websiteshttp://www.hrybed.net, http://www.hrybed.in Individual allotment letterswill not be sent to the candidates.However, candidates may get a print out of the allotment details from the above websites.
- Candidates who are allotted seats will have to personally report to the allotted college.
- Seat will be allotted against vacant seats available after the first round of allotment and reporting.
- Registered candidates will not be allowed to alter or resubmit their choices.
- Eligible candidates for allotment against vacant seats fall into one of the following two groups: Group-I:Candidates who reported at the allotted college after first round of seat allotment and opted for all the choices of preference higher than the currently allotted seat (auto upgradation)to be considered in the subsequent round(s). Group-II:Registered candidates who were not allotted any seats in the first round of seat allotment.
- Candidates who, at any stage, cancel their provisional admission will not be considered for the subsequent round(s) of counseling. Also, if candidates fail to satisfy the minimum educational qualifications prescribed, their allotment of the seat shall automatically stand cancelled and such candidates will not be considered for the subsequent round(s) of counseling. Candidates opting for auto upgradation shall automatically forego his/ her claim on the seat previously allotted Similar procedure will be used in the subsequent round(s) of the seat allotment.
Note: On-line registration-cum-counselling fee is Rs. 1000/-(Rs. 500/-registration fee plus Rs. 500/- Counseling fee) for GeneralCategorycandidates andRs. 625/- (Rs. 125/- registration fee plus Rs. 500/- Counseling fee) for SC/BC/PH,Girls candidates of Haryana state. These details are as per last year Registration cum Counselling fee is non-refundable.
About Haryana B.Ed Admission
Haryana B.Ed Admission are offter the approximate thousands of total seats available in all the universities in Haryana for the B.Ed course, in which 85% of seats are reserved for Haryana candidates only. The rest of the 15% seats are available for All India candidates. But you don’t worry B Ed Admission is here to assist you to get admission in the B.Ed course from Haryana. The admission process is done oon the merit list, the cutoff marks releases by the conudcting body of B.Ed admission. Those candidates who under come the cutoff marks is eligible to take an admission in the B.Ed Programme in the Haryana State.
FAQ’s HB.Ed Result 2020
How can I check the B.Ed Result?
What is the next after the result?
What is a Tie-Braker?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.