HBED Result 2019 – The Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind has published the allotment result for Haryana BEd Result 2019. The Seat allotment result has been released online at hrybed.in and can also be downloaded from the direct link below. The admission to B.Ed courses is determined on the basis of merit list. Candidates whose name is included in the merit list are then eligible to Print out their own seat allotment letter from the official website. Interested Candidates can follow this page for the information regarding HBED Result 2019.
Latest: Online seat allotment for phase-2 (Round-1) for B.Ed. has been released. Check it from the direct link below. Candidates should report personally at allotted college upto September 10, 2019 (5:00 PM)
HB.Ed Result 2019
Candidates can check the complete schedule for Haryana BEd Result 2019 from the table below.
|Details of Admission schedule||Phase –I for Govt. / Govt. Aided / University maintained College of Education/UTD||Phase-II for B.Ed. course SFS|
|Online registration and fee payment ||03 to 20 Aug 2019||03 to 30 Aug 2019|
|Online choice filling and locking||03 to 21 Aug 2019||03 to 31 Aug 2019|
|Display of category-wise merit list||22 Aug 2019||03 Sep 2019|
|Reporting of discrepancy||21 to 22 Aug 2019||03 to 04 Sep 2019|
Phase-I for Govt. / Govt. Aided / University Maintained Colleges of Education
|Online Counseling Details||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|Online availability of seats allotment||23 Aug 2019||31 Aug 2019||05 Sep 2019|
|Reporting at college in person||24 to 26 Aug 2019||01 to 03 Sep 2019||06 to 07 Sep 2019|
|Online reporting by the college||28 Aug 2019||04 Sep 2019||09 Sep 2019|
Phase II for Colleges of Education Under Self Financing Scheme
|Online Counseling Details||1st Round||2nd Round||3rd Round|
|Online availability of seats allotment||07 Sep 2019||12 Sep 2019||16 Sep 2109|
|Reporting at college in person||08 to 10 Sep 2019||13 to 14 Sep 2019||17 to 18 Sep 2019|
|Online reporting by the college||11 Sep 2019||15 Sep 2019||19 Sep 2019|
- Click Here to check Haryana BEd 2019 Seat Allotment Result 2019 – Phase 1 (Round 3)
- Click Here for Haryana BEd 2019 Login.
- Click Here to check Haryana BEd 2019 Seat Allotment Result 2019 – Phase 1 (Round 2)
- Click Here to check Haryana BEd 2019 Seat Allotment Result 2019 – Round 1
- Click Here to check Haryana BEd 2019 Round-1 Cut Off
How to Check Haryana BEd 2019 Seat Allotment Result?
The seat allotment result for Haryana BEd Admission 2019 is released by online mode only. To check the result, simply follow the instructions as below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is given on this page to check the result.
Step 2: Next. the candidates have to login by entering their registration number and password.
Step 3: Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the login details, the candidate’s allotment result will appear on the screen.
Haryana BEd 2019 Tie-Breaker Criteria
Tie – Breakers
However, if two or more candidates have obtained equal marks, following procedure will be used for the preparation of merit.
- Candidate senior in age will be given first preference
- If tie still persists, then marks obtained in 12th will be considered
- If tie still persists, then marks in 10th will be considered to break the tie.
Online seat allotment for phase-I (Round – II) for B.Ed. course will be available here soon. Candidates should report personally at allotted college after the allotment of seats.
- Seats will be allotted in the order of merit and preference/ choices as per admission schedule as mentioned in different phases.
- The allotment result is available on the websiteshttp://www.hrybed.net, http://www.hrybed.in Individual allotment letterswill not be sent to the candidates.However, candidates may get a print out of the allotment details from the above websites.
- Candidates who are allotted seats will have to personally report to the allotted college.
- Seat will be allotted against vacant seats available after the first round of allotment and reporting.
- Registered candidates will not be allowed to alter or resubmit their choices.
- Eligible candidates for allotment against vacant seats fall into one of the following two groups: Group-I:Candidates who reported at the allotted college after first round of seat allotment and opted for all the choices of preference higher than the currently allotted seat (auto upgradation)to be considered in the subsequent round(s). Group-II:Registered candidates who were not allotted any seats in the first round of seat allotment.
- Candidates who, at any stage, cancel their provisional admission will not be considered for the subsequent round(s) of counseling. Also, if candidates fail to satisfy the minimum educational qualifications prescribed, their allotment of the seat shall automatically stand cancelled and such candidates will not be considered for the subsequent round(s) of counseling. Candidates opting for auto upgradation shall automatically forego his/ her claim on the seat previously allotted Similar procedure will be used in the subsequent round(s) of the seat allotment.
Note: On-line registration-cum-counselling fee is Rs. 1000/-(Rs. 500/-registration fee plus Rs. 500/- Counseling fee) for GeneralCategorycandidates andRs. 625/- (Rs. 125/- registration fee plus Rs. 500/- Counseling fee) for SC/BC/PH,Girls candidates of Haryana state. Registration cum Counselling fee is non-refundable.