HBS Admission 2020 – GITAM HBS has invited interested students from across the country for admission into MBA program for 2020 session. Hyderabad Business School (HBS), a constituent of GITAM University has released the application form for admission into PG Courses i.e., MBA Programme for the academic year 2020-21. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria first only then proceed to fill HBS 2020 Application form. Candidates can check all the details of Hyderabad Business School Admission 2020 like Application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Latest : The application form for admission into MBA Courses of GITAM HBS is available now. Scroll down to fill the same from the given link.
HBS Admission 2020
Candidates who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria as mention below can fill their Application form from here. The direct link to apply online and download the application form is provided in the application form section below. Check the schedule table from below.
|Release of Application Form||Started|
|Last date to fill Application For||As per the Hyderabad Business School|
Hyderabad Business School Programmes Offered 2020
GITAM HBS offers admission in Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) in following specializations. Here we mention the management Programmes in the Post graduation for the 2020 session.
- MBA (Dual Specialization)
- Executive MBA
HBS Application Form 2020
Hyderabad Business School (HBS), a constituent of GITAM University has issued an application form for Hyderabad Business School Admission 2020. Interested candidates can get the application form and the information brochure from the Admission Office of GItam Hyderabad Business School. Candidates can now apply online or download the application form from the official website or by a direct link that is posted on this page below.
Application fee: Candidates has to submit the form by paying the application fee. The application fee for admission into HBS MBA 2020 – Rs 700/-
HBS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before aoolying to the course it’s advised thatc andidate must check the minimum criteria which is required to fulfil by the candidate in order to fill the application form. Read the criteria of eligibility from below table.
- 50% aggregate marks in any Bachelor’s Degree (after 10+2) from recognized University.
- Applicants are shortlisted on the basis of test score of GOT 2020/CAT /MAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT/NMAT. Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process. Group discussion, personal interview besides other qualitative parameters will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process.
- Those awaiting results of Degree examinations may also apply, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by August 20, 2020.
HBS Admission GD & Interview Test Centers 2020
GITAM Campus, Hyderabad conducts the interview and group discussion. In case at least 10 candidates are from the below-listed areas that HBS will conduct the GD and PI round in those places. Check the list of test center from below.
- New Delhi
HBS Admission Procedure 2020
Admission is done through Gitam Online Test (GOT) 2020. Candidates with valid MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/NMAT scores are exempted from GOT 2020. An entrance test conducted by GITAM Hyderabad Business School, GOT 2020 is compulsory for those applicants who have not taken any of the other valid tests and is optional for those who already possess any of the above scores. Foreign students and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the GMAT at a test centre outside India.
HBS MBA Admission Selection Process 2020
For admission in Hyderbad Business School candidate has to go through the various stages of the selection process. Read from below the stages of the selection
- Candidates appeared for the GOT 2020 or have a valid qualifying score of CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/NMAT/ATMA is shortlisted on the basis of scores, marks of 10th, 12 and graduation along with the work experience.
- Shortlisted candidates of the GOT 2020 or the above-lsited exams are called for the second round which includes of Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
- Those who qualify all these rounds are offered admission to the course by fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Official Website – ghbs.in
Fore more information related to HBS MBA Admission 2020 candidates can download the information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.Continue Reading