HBS Admission 2021 – GITAM HBS has released the application form for MBA Admission 2021, at ghbs.in. GITAM HBS has invited interested students from across the country for admission into the MBA program for the 2021 session. Hyderabad Business School (HBS), a constituent of GITAM University has released the application form for admission into PG Courses i.e., MBA Programme for the academic year 2021-22. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria first only then proceed to fill HBS 2021 Application form. Candidates can check all the details of Hyderabad Business School Admission 2021 like the Application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Latest: GITAM HBS Admission 2021 Application Form is now available. Scroll down to fill the form.
HBS Admission 2021
Candidates who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria as mention below can fill their Application form from here. The direct link to apply online and download the application form is provided in the application form section below. Check the schedule table from below.
|Release of Application Form||Started|
|Last date to fill Application For||As per the Hyderabad Business School|
Hyderabad Business School Programmes Offered 2021
GITAM HBS offers admission in Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) in following specializations. Here we mention the management Programmes in the Post graduation for the 2021 session.
- MBA (Business Analytics)
- MBA (International Business)
- MBA (Health care management)
- Executive MBA
HBS Application Form 2021
Hyderabad Business School (HBS), a constituent of GITAM University has issued an application form for Hyderabad Business School Admission 2021. Interested candidates can fill the application form at ghbs.in or gitam.edu. The direct link to fill the form is posted on this page below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the GITAM HBS MBA Application Form 2021.
Application fee: Candidates have to submit the form by paying the application fee. The application fee for admission into HBS MBA 2021 is Rs 800/-
HBS Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying to the course it’s advised that the candidate must check the minimum criteria which is required to fulfil by the candidate in order to fill the application form. Read the criteria of eligibility from below table.
- 50% aggregate marks in any Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline (after 10+2) from a recognized University.
- Applicants are shortlisted on the basis of test score of GAT 2021/CAT /MAT/GMAT/ATMA/XAT/NMAT. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process. Group discussion, personal interview besides other qualitative parameters will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process.
- Those awaiting results of Degree examinations may also apply, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by August 20, 2021.
HBS Admission GD & Interview Test Centers 2021
GITAM Campus, Hyderabad is a default Test Centre for conducting interview and group discussion. In the case at least 10 candidates are from the below-listed areas that HBS will conduct the GD and PI round in those places. Check the list of test centers below.
- New Delhi
HBS Admission Procedure 2021
Admission is done through GITAM Online Test (GAT) 2021. Candidates with valid MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/NMAT scores are exempted from GAT 2021. An entrance test conducted by GITAM Hyderabad Business School, GAT 2021 is compulsory for those applicants who have not taken any of the other valid tests and is optional for those who already possess any of the above scores. Foreign students and NRI-sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the GMAT at a test center outside India.
HBS MBA Admission Selection Process 2021
For admission in Hyderbad Business School candidate has to go through the various stages of the selection process. Read from below the stages of the selection
- Candidates who appeared for the GAT 2021 or have a valid qualifying score of CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/NMAT/ATMA are shortlisted on the basis of scores, marks of 10th, 12, and graduation along with work experience.
- Shortlisted candidates of the GAT 2021 or the above-lsited exams are called for the second round which includes of Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
- Those who qualify all these rounds are offered admission to the course by fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Official Website: ghbs.in
Fore more information related to HBS MBA Admission 2021 candidates can download the information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.