The application process for HBSAT 2019 has been started. The application form is available. Those candidates who are interested to take admission into MBA in Hyderabad Business School must fill the application form and submit it before the last date. Before filling the HBSAT 2019 Application Form candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Applicants can apply from the official website or directly through the link given below.
HBSAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates can now apply on the official website www.ghbs.in. Candidates can read this article further in order to know more about HBSAT 2019 Application Form. If the candidates are not able to fulfill the criteria he/she will not be considered eligible.
|Online registration starting date||08 Sep 2018|
|Online registration last date||to be announced!|
|Application fee and Application form printout last date||to be announced!|
- Click here to Apply online for HBSAT 2019.
- Click here to download the offline application form for HBSAT 2019.
Official website: www.ghbs.in.
After online registration, the candidates should keep the e-registration safe and pay the application fee with the help of State Bank of India. Application fee can be submitted through cash/internet banking/ATM Card/Debit Card/Credit Card and also can be done with the help of e-challan/online. The application fee for HBSAT 2019 is Rs 700/-.
How to Apply for HBSAT 2019
- First of all, the candidate has to go to the official site of the Hyderabad Business School i.e. www.ghbs.in or click on the link given above.
- click on the application form link
- fill the details such as name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- fill the details like MAT/ GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ NMAT score, Registration Number, Personal Details, Educational Details, Centre of Choice and other information.
- pay the examination fees through Cash/ Demand Draft.
- Enter the details like DD/ Cash receipt number, date of issue, Bank Name and amount paid.
- download and take the printout of filled in application form for future reference.
Candidates are advised to enclose the photocopies of the following documents:
- 10th and 12th provisional certificates and mark sheets of qualifying examination
- MAT/ GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ NMAT scorecards/ admit cards and also, Enclose the copy of DD.
Candidate can fill the offline form and send the application form to the given address below with the all required document’s photocopy and DD.
Complete Application form Must reach to given address
Coordinator – Admission
GITAM Hyderabad Business School
GITAM (Deemed to be University)
Rudraram, Patancheru Mandal, Sangareddy Dist – 502329, Telangana, INDIA