The placements of the first batch of engineering graduates at Bennett University witnesses an epic start. The placement session ended with Microsoft offering the highest CTC of Rs. 44 lakhs, per annum. Apart from this, TCS, Capgemini, Cognizant, Byju’s, Goldman Sachs, Cvent, NIIT Technologies, Cognizant, Wipro, Hitachi Consulting, Media.net, Uno Mind, Juspay, His Market and Tek system also made excellent offers to the graduates.
Overview of Bennett University’s First Campus Placements Drive
The founding batch of B.Tech at Bennett is the 2016-20 batch. This batch graduated from the School of Engineering & Applied Sciences (SEAS), Bennett University. In the first campus drive, the students of the B.Tech branch has got an overall 100 offers. Of these, 20 students have received multiple offers of average CTC for 5.5. lakhs.
Bennett University Admission 2020 Open
Bennett University admission 2020 is open. The aspirants can apply online at bennett.edu.in. B.Tech specialisation is available in biotechnology, computer science engineering, electronics and communication, engineering physics and mechanical. The students who enroll with the University get scholarship facilities too of up to 100% fee waiver.
For the 2020-21 session, admission is going on for B.Tech., BBA, BA-Journalism and Mass Communication- English & Hindi (BA-JMC), BA-LLB and BBA-LLB programs.
Application Process of Bennett University Admission 2020
The candidates inspiring to join the University can follow the simple application process:
- Click here to visit the online application form link.
- Register and fill up the online application.
- Update scores/marks in the application form immediately after the declaration of results of the national level entrance exam or 10+2 marks, as applicable.
- On submission of the form, the candidates become eligible for admission is all the data in the form are as per the criteria defined by the University.
For detailed admisison process – Click here
10 Reason to Pursue B.Tech at Bennett University
Here are the top 10 reasons to take admission in Bennett University B.Tech programmes:
- The programmes offered are future-oriented, research-oriented and industry oriented.
- The students are guided by the top Notch faculty from globally acclaimed institutions including IITs.
- As mentioned earlier too, students can avail 100% scholarship on tuition fees based on merit on a first-come basis.
- Leadership in artificial intelligence (AI) skilling through LeadingIndia.AI initiative.
- Premium infrastructure like high-end research laboratories including Apple iMac Lab, NVIDIA Super Computer Lab for Deep learning, Dell EMC – Bennett Data Analytics Lab, Amazon Alexa Voice Recognition Lab, etc.
- Thriving start-up culture provided under the in-house business incubation center that is Bennett Hatchery. Two start-ups founded by BU students have already raised external funding of ~USD 3 Million
- Global collaborations with top Global Universities including GeorgiaTech (USA), Florida International University, the University of Nebraska at Omaha and University of South Florida
- Deep industry engagement through the Times of India Group connect
- Provision for on-campus coaching to prepare for entrance tests like GRE, GMAT, etc. and counselling for advanced studies.
- And the above state fact, that the University is witnessing great placement drives wth good offers from prominent industries in the marketplace.
To start the application process of Bennett University Admission 2020 – Click here
The admission in Bennett University is based on 2 channels, either via national level entrance exam score or via qualifying exam merit. The university was founded by the Times Of India Group in the year 2016. Bennett University, Greater Noida, UP is UGC approved and functions over a residential 68-acre campus, with separate hostels for men and women. The degree that the university grants are at par with any Degree offered by a recognised University anywhere in the world.
Right now, Bennett University admission is also open for BBA, BA Journalism and Mass Communication, BA LLB, BBA LLB, etc courses – You can apply from here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.