Haryana M.Ed Admission 2016 – A notification has been released for M.Ed admission in Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind through the counselling for academic session 2016. Candidates are advised to check all the details like Application form, Counselling Process, Eligibility Criteria, Merit list, etc on the official website or on this page before applying for Haryana M.Ed Admission 2016.
Duration : 2 year (4 semester)
Note:- Online seat allotment for phase-IV for M.Ed. course is now available. Candidates should report personally at allotted college upto 08 Nov 2016 (5:00 PM)
Haryana M.Ed Admission 2016
Online application process for M.Ed admission has been started. Candidates seeking admission to M.Ed in Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind are advised to fill the application form before the last date of application form submission. Candidates will get all the details related to Haryana M.ed Admission 2016 here.
Online Admission Schedule for Haryana M.Ed
Schedule For Govt. Aided Colleges of Education
Schedule For Self Financing Colleges of Education
Admission – Phase IV
Phase IV fresh online application form will be available from 23 Oct 2016 to 01 Nov 2016.
Admission – Phase III
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University is going to make online admissions to M.Ed. Two Year Regular Course for the session 2016-17 in the Colleges of Education situated in the State of Haryana. Prospectus containing all details and procedures will be available on University website www.crsu.ac.in or www.hrymed.in & www.hrymed.net w.e.f. 01 Oct 2016. Interested candidates may apply online and get themselves registered for counselling up to 12 Oct 2016 as per scheduled given below.
Counselling Schedule of Phase III for Govt. / Govt. Aided and Self Finance Colleges
- To check Vacant Seat Matrix Phase III of Haryana M.Ed Admission 2016 – Click Here
Counselling Registration – Phase III
Online Registration for Haryana M.Ed Counselling 2016 for Phase III has been started. Candidates can now register for the phase III on the official website or by a direct link that is posted on this page below.
- Registration Login – Process is over…!!!
Online Application process & Choice filling process for M.Ed admission in Haryana University has been started. Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of application form submission. Candidates can fill their application form from the direct link which is given below.
- Application process is over..!!
All the candidate must verify their personal information during online registration. Registered candidates who do not fill choices or fail to save the same can not be considered for admission and seat allotment.
It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure eligibility for admission before applying for the course. If on verification at a later stage, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be cancelled and the fee deposited by him/her shall be forfeited.
Candidates can check the complete details of the online admission process from the Information Brochure given below.
Application / Counselling Fee
For depositing of registration and counseling fee of Rs. 1000/- for General Candidate and Rs. 625/ – for SC/BC/PH candidates of Haryana State (non-refundable) . All the candidates have to visit the official website and click on ‘Payment’ and generate E-slip of bank of your choice for cash payment or select any other mode of payment available on above website for the deposition of registration and counseling fee.
Candidate should have not less than 50% aggregate marks in B.Ed. or B.A. B.Ed. or B.Sc. B.Ed. (NCTE,RCI etc.. Approved ) or an examination recognized as equivalent to B.Ed.
- There shall be no rounding off of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50% .
- 47.5% marks for SC / ST candidates of Haryana State only. As per instructions from state Govt. letter dated :-16 Jul 2014.
- 47.5% marks for Blind / Persons with Disabilities and Visually / Hearing Impaired candidates.
- Compartmental candidates will not be allowed admission in M.Ed.(Regular Course)in any case.
- Cut off date for eligibility will be the last date / time of online choice filling.
Merit List will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination. The Admission to M.Ed. (Regular) course for the session 2016-2017 will be made on the basis of inter-semerit of percentage of the Qualifying Examination through online counselling by CRSU, Jind.
In case a candidate has passed the Master Degree Examination also after Bachelor Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained either in Under Graduate or post graduate degree of the two will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit.
Benefit of reservation will be given to all the reserved categories upto Final List according to the reservation policy given in the Prospectus. In case at the time of display of Final List the reserved seats of various categories other than S.C. category, remain vacant and no eligible candidates of the reserved categories are available, these vacant seats will be filled up on open merit basis at the time of Final List. The vacant seats of SC category will not be converted.
Allotment of hostel is also depend on merit list therefore hostel will be allotted on the basis of merit list.
However, if two or more candidates have obtained Equal marks, following procedure will be used for the preparation of merit :
- Candidate senior in age will be given first preference.
- If tie still persists, then marks obtained in 12th will be considered.
- If tie still persists, then marks in 10th will be considered to break the tie.
List of documents to be brought at the time of reporting in the institute:
The candidates, at the time of reporting must bring the following Original Certificates / Documents / Testimonials alongwith two sets of duly attested photocopies of these with them. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required Certificate / Document/ Testimonial at the time of reporting the institution , will forfeit his/her claim to admission.
- Matriculation/ High School Certificate
- 10+2 / Intermediate / Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & Detailed Marks Card.
- Character Certificate:
- Regular Candidates: The candidates who have passed their qualifying exam from College/ Department as regular students are required to submit the Character Certificate.
- Private Candidates: Male candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidates should submit their Character Certificate, duly signed by a Notary Public.
- Gaps in study: Male candidate who have gaps in their academic career after the qualifying exam., must furnish a gap certificate, in the form of affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper or certificate from the employer (if in the service) and should also furnish separately the character certificate of gap period duly attested by Notary Public.
- Residents Certificate, if applicable Candidates, who have passed their qualifying examination from a university located in the State of Haryana will be deemed to be Haryana residents and will not be required to submit certificates of bonafide residents of Haryana.
- Certificate from the Employer in the case of Employees of Govt. of Haryana, members of All India Services borne on Haryana Cadre, Employees of Statutory Bodies / Corporations, if applicable.
- Scheduled Caste, Backward Class, Special backward Classes Certificate.
- Economically Backward Persons in General Category Certificate.
- Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities Candidates.
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of Freedom Fighters.
- Certificate from Ex-Servicemen of Indian Deference Services or Para-Military Forces.
- Provisional Allotment Letter.
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee.
- Print out of Online Application form along with their locked Choice.
For more details of Haryana M.Ed Admission 2016 – Download Information Brochure