HNBGU Admit Card 2017 is issued by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for various entrance test based programmes. Candidates who have applied for HNBGU Entrance Exam 2017 are now able to download the admit card. Admit Card is an essential document and candidates must carry the print out of Admit card at the examination hall. Get here complete details of HNBGU Admit Card 2017.
Course through Entrance Exam (Category E) : M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. / MCA/ M.Pharm./MSW/ LLM /LLB/ B.Pharm/B.P.Ed/BHM/B.Lib./ B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)/ PG Diploma courses.
|Date of PG Entrance Test||05 – 08 Jun 2017|
HNBGU PG Admit Card 2017 – Available!
HNB PG entrance test admit card has been issued for the examination. Candidates who have successfully applied for entrance exam can download their admit card on the official website. Entrance exam will be conducted on 05 Jun to 08 Jun 2017 for PG admission in HNBGU. Direct link to download the admit card is given below.
Applicant can download his/her Admit Cards after login using user id and password, if forget password then register again with same detail. Kindly go through the link provided below.
To Download Your Admit Card – Click Here
How to download the HNBGU Admit Card 2017?
- Students can visit for official website hnbgu.ac.in or Click on direct link given above for download the admit card.
- Select your Examination type.
- Enter your Registration No (User-ID) and password, and click on “Login” button.
- If forget your password then register again with same details.
- After click on “Login” button, your admit card will be seen on the computer screen.
- Check all the details carefully like name, date of birth, exam centre, exam date etc. whether it is correctly printed or not?
- Take print out of your admit card and carry this on the time of examination.
- * B.P.Ed. Physical Fitness test: 3rd June, 2017, 6.00 AM onwards at Dept. of Physical Education, Birla Campus, HNBGU, Srinagar Garhwal. The aspirant has to bring his/her sports participation certificate (highest level) with him/her at the time of Physical Fitness test in original and its photocopy for sports Participation Weightage marks.
- **M.P.Ed. Physical Fitness Test: 7th June, 2017, 6.00 AM on wards at Dept. of Physical Education, Birla Campus, HNBGU, Srinagar Garhwal. The aspirant has to bring his/her sports participation certificate (highest level) with him/her at the time of Physical Fitness test in original and its photocopy for sports Participation Weightage marks.