HNBGU B.Ed 2018 Entrance Exam is being organized by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University every year, for B.Ed courses in 2018-20. Interested candidates have to apply online for HNBGU B.Ed 2018 from the official website. Candidates can check all the details of HNBGU B.Ed 2018 Entrance Exam like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure from this page given below.
HNBGU B.Ed 2018 Entrance Exam
Interested Candidates can apply for HNBGU B.Ed 2018 Entrance Exam. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria. Selection will be made on the basis of Entrance Exam. All the activities for the HNBGU B.Ed 2018 Entrance Exam shall take place as per the schedule provided below.
|Date of starting of Online Application Form||03 Apr 2018|
|Last Date of Submit the Online Application Form along with Fee||
10 May 2018
|Availability of Admit Card||10 Jun 2018|
|Date of Examination||
01 Jul 2018
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
- Click here to check admission notice for B.Ed. programme.
- Click here to check Notification for B. Ed. Counseling /verification 2018.
- Click here to check admission notice for PG and BPED.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Change of Test centre from Karanprayag to Srinagar Garhwal for B.Ed Entrance Exam.
- Click here to check Revised Important Instructions for B.Ed Entrance Exam.
- Click here to check admission notice for B.Ed. admission.
List of Candidates
List of registered candidates has been released for counselling to various programmes. Candidates can check these lists from the official website as well as from the below-provided links, the link contains applicant name with the registration number. The applicant who had registered for the counselling of below-mentioned course can find their name in the list.
- Click here to check the List of applicants recommended for B.Ed admission in Arts as on September 24, 2018
- Click here to check the List of applicants recommended for B.Ed admission in Science as on September 24, 2018
- Click here to check the second list of registered applicants for B.Ed. Counselling.
- Click here to check the list of allotted candidates for admission to B.Ed for SRT Campus Tehri Garhwal.
- Click here to check the list of allotted candidates for admission to B.Ed for Birla Campus Srinagar Garhwal.
- Click here to check the list of applicants for Registered for B.Ed. (Science) Counselling.
- Click here to check the list of applicants for Registered for B.Ed. (Art / Commerce) Counselling.
HNBGU B.Ed Admit Card 2018
The Admit card for HNBGU B.Ed 2018 for B.Ed is available online from June 10, 2018, at the official website, hnbgu.ac.in. The exam venue details, time and date of the exam is available on the HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Admit Card. The candidates must reach the venue on time along with the Hall Ticket of HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 and one ID Proof.
- Click Here to download the HNBGU B.Ed Admit Card 2018.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the Admit Card.
HNBGU B.Ed Application Form 2018
The Application of HNBGU B.Ed 2018 for B.Ed is available as per the schedule. Candidates can apply online from the official website of HNBGU, hnbgu.ac.in or from the direct link which is provided below for the sake of candidates.
- Apply Online – Process Over..!!
Application Fee: For General/O.B.C – Rs 800/- and for SC/ST/PH – Rs.400/-
Step by step instructions to the candidates for filling online application form
- Click on the link Registration to register yourself to register the online application. During registration you have to fill different information about yourself, this information must be correct otherwise your online application can be rejected by the University.
- For registration, you will be required to make your password to log in. Carefully make your password and don’t disclose it to any unauthorized person.
- After registration, a login id and password will be issued to you, with the help of this login id and password you will log in to enter into the Online Application.
- After login is complete, deposit the required fee online.
- After depositing fee. After 48 hours from the date, you have deposited the fee you will be able to make entries in Online Application Form.
- Once your fee detail is confirmed, you can fill the online application form.
- After completing all the entries upload your photo and signature, and once you are done with this click to submit the online application form. Once you submit the application form you cannot make any changes in the entries. Therefore, double check all the entries you have made in the application form, check your photo and any other details carefully.
HNBGU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have a Graduation/PG/Equivalent degree and appearing candidates also eligible to apply for the B.Ed entrance exam.
- GEN category candidates should have at least 50% marks and OBC/SC/ST Category 45% marks from a recognized University.
HNBGU will conduct an entrance test to select the eligible candidates for B.Ed admission. The entrance test will consist of two papers. Both papers will be of 200 Marks. Three hours would be given to the candidates for each paper.
|Hindi/English/ General Knowledge||200|
|Aptitude Test- Arts/Commerce/Science||200|
Entrance exam result will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates. The result of the B.Ed entrance examination will be declared on the official website of HNBGU, hnbgu.ac.in and the direct link will also be provided on this page.
Official Website: hnbgu.ac.in.
For complete details of HNBGU B.Ed 2018 Entrance Exam – Download Information Brochure.