|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
HNBGU B.Ed 2017 Entrance Exam is being organised by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University every year, for B.Ed courses in 2017-19. Interested candidates can check all the details of HNBGU B.Ed 2017 Entrance Exam like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure from this page given below.
HNBGU B.Ed 2017 Entrance Exam
Interested Candidates can apply for HNBGU B.Ed 2017 Entrance Exam. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria. Selection will be made on the basis of Entrance Exam. All the activities for the HNBGU B.Ed 2017 Entrance Exam shall take place as per the schedule provided below.
|Date of starting of Online Application Form||06 Mar 2017|
|Last date for Deposit the Fee in the Bank||05 Apr 2017|
|Last Date of Submit the Online Application Form||07 Apr 2017|
|Application Form Correction||10 to 15 Apr 2017|
|Date of Examination||07 May 2017|
HNBGU B.Ed Admit Card 2017
The Admit card for HNBGU B.Ed 2017 for B.Ed is available now. The procedure to download the Admit card is in online mode. Candidate can log in website of the university and apply or else download through the link will be given below.
Centre wise list of candidates for B.Ed Entrance Examination 2017 – Check Here
HNBGU B.Ed Application Form 2017
The Application of HNBGU B.Ed 2017 for B.Ed is available as per the schedule.
- Application process is over…!!!
Step by step instructions to the candidates for filling online application form
- Open web site http://entrance.hnbguedrp.in/bed/
- Then click on link Registration to register yourself to register online application. During registration you have to fill different information about yourself, this information must be correct otherwise your online application can be rejected by the University. For registration you will be required to make your password for login. Carefully make your password and don’t disclose it to any unauthorized person.
- After registration, a login id and password will be issued to you, with the help of this login id and password you will login to enter into the Online Application.
- After login is complete , print the bank challan form and deposit the required fee in the nearest
branch of SBI.
- After depositing fee in the bank, bank will provide you the challan number, branch code and date of challan. After 48 hours from the date you have deposited the fee you will be able to make entries in the challan. Carefully make the entries in the challan , if these entries are incorrect you will not able to fill the Online Application Form
- Once your fee detail is confirmed, you can fill the online application form.
- After completing all the entries upload your photo and signature, and once you are done with this click to submit the online application form. Once you submit the application form you cannot make any changes in the entries. Therefore, double check all the entries you have made in the application form, check your photo and any other details carefully
HNBGU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Exam Pattern & Qualifying Marks
For complete details of HNBGU B.Ed 2017 Entrance Exam – Download Information Brochure