HNBGU B.Ed 2019 Entrance Exam is being organized by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University every year, for B.Ed courses in session of 2019-21. Interested candidates have to apply online for HNBGU B.Ed 2019 from the official website. Candidates can check all the details of HNBGU B.Ed 2019 Entrance Exam like application procedure, eligibility criteria from this page given below.
HNBGU B.Ed 2019 Entrance Exam
Interested Candidates can apply for HNBGU B.Ed 2019 Entrance Exam. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria. Selection will be made on the basis of Entrance Exam. All the activities for the HNBGU B.Ed 2019 Entrance Exam shall take place as per the schedule provided below.
|Date of starting of Online Application Form||15 Apr 2019|
|Last Date of Submit the Online Application Form along with Fee||30 Apr 2019|
|Application correction date||11 May to 15 May 2019|
|Last Date of Submit the Online Application Form with late fee Rs. 200/-||02 May 2019|
|Last Date of Submit the Online Application Form with late fee Rs. 500/-||05 May 2019|
|Last Date of Submit the Online Application Form with late fee Rs. 1000/-||10 May 2019|
|Last date to send the hard copy of Application Form by Post||25 May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||20 May 2019|
|Date of Examination||23 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
HNBGU B.Ed Application Form 2019
The Application of HNBGU B.Ed 2019 for B.Ed is available as per the schedule. Candidates can apply online from the official website of HNBGU, hnbgu.ac.in or from the direct link which is provided below for the filling online application form.
Apply Online: Candidates can check the following link in respective of Application Form is given below as:
- Click here to apply online application form for the B.Ed 2019 entrance exam.
- Click here to registration for the admission in B.Ed 2019.
- Click here to online fee Payment of Application Form.
- Click here to know the Forget Password.
- Click here to registered candidates for login Id.
Application Fee: For General/O.B.C – Rs 1000/- and for SC/ST/PH – Rs.500/-
Step by step instructions to the candidates for filling online application form
- Click on the link Registration to register yourself to register the online application. During registration you have to fill different information about yourself, this information must be correct otherwise your online application can be rejected by the University.
- For registration, you will be required to make your password to log in. Carefully make your password and don’t disclose it to any unauthorized person.
- After registration, a login id and password will be issued to you, with the help of this login id and password you will log in to enter into the Online Application.
- After login is complete, deposit the required fee online.
- After depositing fee. After 48 hours from the date, you have deposited the fee you will be able to make entries in Online Application Form.
- Once your fee detail is confirmed, you can fill the online application form.
- After completing all the entries upload your photo and signature, and once you are done with this click to submit the online application form. Once you submit the application form you cannot make any changes in the entries. Therefore, double check all the entries you have made in the application form, check your photo and any other details carefully.
HNBGU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have a Graduation/PG/Equivalent degree and appearing candidates also eligible to apply for the B.Ed entrance exam.
- GEN category candidates should have at least 50% marks and OBC/SC/ST Category 45% marks from a recognized University.
- In additional Engineering degree holder candidates has the expertise in science and mathematics subject, having 55 percent marks or any other qualifying holder will be eligible for admission.
HNBGU will conduct an entrance test to select the eligible candidates for B.Ed admission. The entrance test will consist of two papers. Both papers will be of 200 Marks. Three hours would be given to the candidates for each paper and entrance will conducted in single day. The session of both paper’s divide in the as first paper at 08 am to 11 am & Second paper will held at 2 pm to 5 pm. Both question paper has divided into the following section which is given below the table.
|Question Papers||Sections||Marks||Time Duration|
|First||Section A- General Knowledge||200||3 Hrs|
|Section B- Hindi & English Language|
|Second||Section A- General Sense||200||3 Hrs|
|Section B- Aptitude Test- Arts|
|Section B- Aptitude Test- Commerce|
|Section B- Aptitude Test- Science|
The reservation policy is followed by the guideline of Central Government and Uttrakhand State Govt. ruling, the candidates will applicable for admission to B.Ed class. All right reserved for allocated the reservation is under the of HNBGU.
Entrance exam result will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates. The result of the B.Ed entrance examination will be declared on the official website of HNBGU, hnbgu.ac.in and the direct link will also be provided on this page.
Official Website: hnbgu.ac.in.
For complete details of HNBGU B.Ed 2019 Entrance Exam – Download Information Brochure.