BCECE 2021 Application Form – Candidates can check this page to know how they can easily apply online for BCECE 2021. The application process of BCECE is not complicated and includes registration, account activation filling personal details, uploading the images, filling educational details and paying the application fee. The payments of the application fee can be done via 2 options online and challan. To know how to complete the entire application form and also how to scan and upload the images in the form read below.
How to Apply for BCECE 2021
Before proceeding to the detailed step by step guide, here is an overview of the entire application process:
|Step 1||Click on the direct link, and register using basic details|
|Step 2||Activate the account using the verification code sent via registered email id and mobile number|
|Step 3||Login using the registered email id and password|
|Step 4||Fill all the personal details asked in the form|
|Step 5||Upload the scanned images|
|Step 6||Fill the educational details|
|Step 7||Preview the application form|
|Step 8||Pay the application fee using challan or online payment mode|
|Step 9||Print part A and part B of the application form once the payment is done|
also check, Form Correction
Step By Step Guide to Apply for BCECE 2021
Thus there are a total of 9 major steps to complete the application process of BCECE 2021. Now let us check below the step by step detailed guide to fill the online application form.
Step 1: You have to register
- Click on the direct link and navigate to the link to apply for BCECE 2021. On clicking the form link, candidates can check the below given window, click on the “New Registration” button.
- Once you click the button a registration form appears. You have to fill the below details on it:
- Course Group – PCM or PCMB or PCB or Agriculture Science
- Name – As per educational certificates
- Date of birth – As per educational certificates
- Are you permanent resident of Bihar – Yes / No
- Reservation category – UR / BC / EBC / SC / ST
- PwD quota – Yes / No
- email id
- Password of choice – Your password length should be 8-20. It must contain at least one letters, one numbers and one special character
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar card number – not mandatory
- security question
- Security answer
After filling up all the details, click on “Sign Up” button, as shown in the image below:
Step 2: Activate the BCECE 2021 account
- On completion of the registration ins step 1, candidates get an activation code on their registered email id and phone number. Use the code to activate the account as shown in the image below:
Step 3: Login using email id and password
- After the successful activation, you have to login. Enter the Email ID and Password to login as shown in the image below:
Step 4: Fill personal details
- The next step is to fill in the personal details in the application form. The details to enter in this section are
- Mark of identification – write ‘none’ if have no such marks
- Claim of serviceman quota – Yes/ No
- Family income less than 8 lakh per anum – Yes / No
- 10+2 school district
- Permanent address
- Correspondance address
Step 5: Upload the scanned images
- In the next step, the candidates have to upload the scanned images. The scanned images are:
- Signature in hindi
- Signature in english
- Passport sized photo
Step 6: Fill educational details
- Now the candidates have to fill the educational details. You have to fill
- Class 10 marks, school name, board of study, passing status and passing year.
- Class 12 marks, school name, board of study, passing status and passing year.
Step 7: Preview the application form
- After the candidates submit the form after filling the educational details, the preview of the full form appears on the next screen. If all the details are correct then edit that information by clicking on the “Back to Edit” button and if all details are correct, click on “confirm and submit” button
Step 8: Preview the application form
- Now the next stage is to pay the application form. The candidates can select their preferred mode of payment here and move to make the payment
Step 9: Take print of Part A and B of the application form
- Next candidates have to take the print of the generated filled in the application form after successful payment. take print of both the parts of the form and keep it with you. The print out is not meant to be sent to the BCECEB.
Payment of BCECE 2021 Application Fee
To submit the form the payment must be successful. If the payment of the fee is done correctly then there shall be no issue in the submission of the form. The application fee to be paid are given below:
|Category||PCM /PCB /CBA /PCA /MBA /MCA||PCMB|
|General / OBC / EBC||Rs 1000||Rs 1100|
|SC / ST / DQ||Rs 500||Rs 550|
Mode of Payment: You can pay the application fee in two modes. You can it form the points below:
- Through Challan.
- By using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Important instructions for the candidates paying via challan: The candidates paying the fee via this mode have to pay 18% GST, which is Rs. 35.40 extra above the application fee.
Things to Keep Ready For BCECE Application Process
The important things that must be kept handy to complete the application process of BCECE 2021 are given below.
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned / Soft copy passport size photograph
- Scanned / Soft copy of the Signature
- Aadhaar Card – if available
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card for online payment
Specific Format of Images for BCECE 2021 Application Form
The candidates can check below the format of the images that have to be used while uploading the images in the form:
|Image||Size||Dimensions||Dimensions and pixel||Format|
|photograph||less than 100 Kb||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm||200 px X 250 px||JPG/JEPG|
|English signature||less than 100 Kb||–||300 px X 100 px||JPG/JEPG|
|Hindi Signature||less than 100 Kb||–||300 px X 100 px||JPG/JEPG|
While scanning the image take care of the below given points:
Other details regarding scanned images:
- Please upload clear Photo. To scanning of the photo must be done in 100dpi only.
- Photo must not be clicked before January 01, 2021, and must have the name and date of taking the photo. Check the image below for reference:
- The ears of the candidates must be visible in the photo and must not be hidden by hairs.
- Do not wear any sunglasses or scarf in the photo.
While uploading the scanned images take care of the below points:
- Signature must be on a white background using Black / Blue ink pen.
- Signature must be done in both Hindi and English and is to be scanned separately.
Correction in errors in the BCECE form after paying the fee:
The candidates who made mistakes in the form and want to change the same after paying the fee can do so. BCECEB opens an application form correction window or a limited period. Not all details in the form can be edited, however, certain details can be. Therefore, candidates can edit the form then. To do so login with the email is and password and edit the permissible fields of the form.
BCECE 2021 Application Form Date
The forms will be available only in online mode. Here are some important dates of the application process of BCECE 2021:
|BCECE 2021 Application Form||Date|
|Online registration Starting Date||to be announced|
|End of registration||to be announced|
|Last date of payment through challan||to be announced|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card||to be announced|
|Online Editing of Application Form||to be announced|
|Date of Examination||to be announced|
BCECEB conducts Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) for admission into colleges and institutions of Bihar. Candidates are selected on the basis of the merit list of the entrance exam. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online on the official website only, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Qualified candidates are called for the counselling process for admission. Courses offered via BCECE 2021 are:
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology
- Bachelor of Operation Theory Technology
- Bachelor of Radio Imaging Technology
- Bachelor of Opthalmic Technology
- B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc Agriculture
- B.Sc Horticulture
- Dairy Technology
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.