The UP Polytechnic 2019 Application Form has been released on December 20, 2018. Candidates can now fill in the complete application form and submit it before February 28, 2019. The JEECUP 2019 application form is available on the official website. The application form for Group A and group B to K has been released separately for candidates. Candidates will first register themselves for the examination only after which they can fill the application available. An application fee amount has to be paid by every candidate in order to submit the application through online mode only. Check here the complete process to apply for JEECUP 2019 along with fee payment and uploading of images.
How To Apply For Joint Entrance Examination (POLYTECHNIC) UP 2019
As the application form is now available for candidates to apply for the Joint entrance examination UP 2019 candidates must start to fill the form before the last date. The expected number of candidates who will be taking the examination are approx 4 lakhs in number this year. The candidates must go through the dates given in the table below to apply accordingly.
|JEECUP 2019||Important Dates|
|UP Polytechnic Form date 2019||20 Dec 2018|
|Last date to submit the JEECUP 2019 Application Form||28 Feb 2019|
|Issuance of JEECUP Admit Card 2019||02nd week of April 2019|
|JEECUP 2019 exam date
||28 April 2019
- Click Here to fill JEECUP 2019 Application Form for Group A
- Click Here to fill JEECUP 2019 Application Form for Group B to K
Application Fee For Joint Entrance Examination (POLYTECHNIC) UP 2019
Candidates who will be applying for JEECUP 2019 will have to pay an application fee amount and the fee to be paid is through online mode only. Get the steps to pay the online fee here:
- Rs. 300 for General and OBC candidates.
- Rs. 200 for ST / SC
- The next step after the uploading of images is fee payment.
- Click on to “Online payment” in order to pay the application fee
- The candidates will get an option to pay the payment provider that is either through: SBI MOPS or ICICI payment gateway by using a credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Pay the application fee and submit.
The process to Apply For Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) UP 2019
The application process for the joint entrance examination UP 2019 has now started. candidates who were waiting to apply for the same can now follow the detailed instructions given in steps below. It should be noted that the last date to apply for JEECUP 2019 is February 28, 2019, and candidates must apply before the given date to be able to take the examination.
How to Register for JEECUP 2019
Cndiaddets who are to apply for JEECUP 2019 must register themselves from the official website. Follow the steps with images given below to register now.
- Click on the direct link given above.
- Click on “Apply” to register.
- On the next page read the information carefully and click on to “Click here to Proceed”.
- The registration form will then be on the screen fill in the four sections in order to register successfully.
- Personal Details: Candidates will have to provide Name, Father’s name, mother’s name, Date of birth, identity type, gender.
- Contact details: provide your email id, Mobile number, Address.
- Choose a password: Here choose a password of choice, confirm this password, Choose security question, Answer the question.
- Security pin and submit: The final step to register is to enter security pin and submit details.
- On submitting the registration form this message will pop up, “close the image” to open declaration page.
- Tick all the parameters checklist to be verified section after checking the details, Tick “I Agree” and submit the form finally.
- A step confirmation email and SMS will be sent to candidates and the page that opens next will have the link to fill the application form.
How to Fill JEECUP 2019 Application Form
The candidates will then have to fill the application form with the details listed below. Follow the steps to fill the application form.
- Personal details
- place of residence
- If belonging to minority
- Apply for
- Select the group
- Test city choice 1
- test city choice 2
- Education details
- pass status
- Exam Name
- Board name
- year of passing
- result mode
- marks obtained
- Roll number
- Institute name
- Institute Pincode
- Security Pin: Candidates will the have to enter security pin and click on “Submit”.
The candidates will then have to upload images on the application form, the images to be uploaded are a scanned passport size photograph of size 10KB to 200KB and signature on a plain white sheet, scanned and in size 4KB to 30KB.
- Click on “Upload Images”, to choose image and upload.
- Choose the images in the correct size, provide security pin and click “Upload”.
Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh conducts an entrance test every year for candidates willing to take admission to pursue Diploma/ Post Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology and Management Programs from the colleges in U.P., All the candidates who will successfully apply for the test will be provided with JEECUP Admit card that has to be brought to the examination centers in order to prove one’s identity. The final selection of college of the qualifying candidates will depend on the counselling procedure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.