The Council of Architecture (CoA) has released online application form to apply for NATA 2020 on nata.in. National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level entrance exam for admission of eligible 10+2 / 10+3 qualifiers, in 5 year B.Arch course. With the help of this video candidates can check how they can apply for NATA 2020 online in a detailed step by step manner.
NATA 2020 is held twice a year. In 2020, the exam is being held in the month of April and then in May.
For the academic session 2020-2021, there has been a change in the exam pattern.
- Firstly Part A is now a drawing test which is going to be conducted in pen-paper mode.
- Part B now consists of MCQ type questions which is to be conducted in online mode. Part B now includes question from physics, chemistry, maths and general aptitude & logical reasoning .
- The exam duration has been changed from 3 hours to 3 hours and 15 minutes,
- There has been a significant change in the marking scheme as well. In the drawing section, there are 2 questions of 35 marks and 01 question of 55 marks. In Part B, there are 15 questions of 1.5 marks each from physics, chemistry and maths.
- Also, for a correct answer, candidates will now get 1.5 marks for a correct answer and there is no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
For complete details on NATA 2020, click here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.