UPSEE 2018 Application Form is available from January 23 to March 15, 2018, onwards. There are no late fine charges as claimed by some newspaper reports. So, it is advised to the applicants to fill in details and submit the application form before the last date. UPSEE 2018 is the entrance exam for various UG and PG programs. To fill up details in the UPSE 2018 Application Form, it is advised to refer to official documents This will ensure that the form has no errors. Check more details on how to fill UPSEE Form 2018 below.
How To Apply For UPSEE 2018
Follow these steps for filling and submitting UPSEE 2018 application form.
Step 1: Registration and filling up of personal, education and other details
- For the registration, the applicants need to fill up the personal Details, such as their Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Domicile of your parent, Date of Birth, Password and Security Question.
- Review if the information given on the registration form is correct or not.
- If the details are correct, proceed to the fill in other required information in the UPSEE Application Form 2018.
- If some changes need to be done, click on Edit Registration Form button.
Fill in Details in the UPSEE Form 2018
In the application form, the applicants need to enter the following details:
- Personal Information: In this section, the applicants need to enter the Domicile of their parent, state from which they passed the qualifying examination, Category, Sub Category, Rural Weightage Claimed, Nationality.
- Educational Qualification: Enter the education qualification details such as the name of the qualifying examination, the name of the board, Roll Number, Year of Passing, Status of the exam (Passed/ Appearing), Subjects studied in the qualifying examination, Name of the Institute, Institute’s Pin Code.
- Examination Details: Choose the preferable exam center from the drop down menu. Also, the applicants can apply for multiple courses through a single application. This means the candidate need not require submitting multiple applications.
After completion of the Application Form, you may submit the application form by clicking “SUBMIT” Button. Once you click “SUBMIT” Button, a Review page showing all the crucial information filled by you appears on the screen. Now, check all the information on the Review Page.
If you want to change/ modify some of the information provided in the Application Form, click the “EDIT APPLICATION FORM DATA” Button and modify the entries in Application Form as desired and “SUBMIT”. You can repeat this process as many times as you want.
Once you are satisfied with all the entries and want to submit the Application Form, click the “FINAL SUBMIT” Button. Please note that once you submit the application form by clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” Button, the On-Line Application Form is finally submitted and you will not be able to modify/change/edit the entries of your Application Form. Therefore, you are advised to click “FINAL SUBMIT” Button only when you are completely satisfied with entries on the application form, part of which has been shown on the “Review Page”.
Before “FINAL SUBMIT” Button, you will notice a Declaration at the bottom. Please read the declaration and accept the declaration by ticking the checkbox named “I agree”. Unless you accept the declaration by ticking the given checkbox, you will not be able to submit the form.
Step 2: Uploading of Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature
Once Step 1 is complete, then you may proceed now with Step 2 for uploading of the scanned images.
Upload a clear scanned image of his/her recent passport size color photograph (3.5cm X 4.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 100 KB. The photograph must be front facing to the camera in a manner that full face shows. The background should be either white or off-white and uncluttered.
Upload a clear scanned image of his/her signature (3.5cm X 1.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 30 KB.
The candidates should note that they will not be allowed to partially upload the images. So, they need to photograph and signature in one go. Also, an Application Form with blurred photograph or signature is liable to be rejected.
Once you are satisfied with uploaded images, then you may press the “SAVE” Button. Once “SAVE” Button is pressed, images are finally uploaded and now you will not be able to change the image(s).
Step 3: Payment of Examination Fee and Downloading of “Confirmation Page”
After completion of Step 1 and Step 2, the applicant can proceed with Step 3 for payment of Examination Fee. The examination fee can be paid On-Line ONLY through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Wallets.
For making payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking, choose appropriate “Mode of Payment” and click the link “Proceed for Payment” to make the payment of examination fee. All VISA/Master cards are accepted. You should be ready with your Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking details. Please note that, in addition to the examination fee, bank may charge extra amount as service charge and/or taxes as applicable.
After making payment, a payment Transaction Number is generated. You are required to note this Transaction Number for future correspondences.
If the payment is successful, a link appears on the screen/page named “Download Confirmation Page”. You must download this “Confirmation Page” by clicking this link and save the “Confirmation Page” for record. You are also advised to take two copies of print-outs of this “Confirmation page” and keep them preserved for record and future communication. Now your application form is complete. You may log out. Please note that this “Confirmation Page” is not required to be sent to the University / UPSEE-2018 office. Your “Application Number” is also printed on this “Confirmation Page”.
Please note that you can view your Application Form later also. For this, you are required to Login again at the website http://www.upsee.nic.in using your Application Number and Password. Although, you will not be able to edit/modify your application Form.
What to do in case of Failed Transaction?
In case, if the transaction is failed due to some reason, whatsoever, then you will not be able to download the “Confirmation Page”. In such a case, pay the application fee again and download the confirmation page.
What are the Key Elements/ Mandatory Details to be filled in UPSEE Form 2018?
There are some details which are mandatory to be filled in the UPSEE Application Form 2018:
- Name of the Candidate: Applicants need to write their name as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth: Fill your date of birth exactly as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- Nationality: Choose “INDIAN” if your Nationality is Indian otherwise choose “Others”
- Gender: Choose Male or Female or Third Gender (Transgender) whichever is applicable
- Parent’s Domicile: Choose “Uther Pradesh” if at least one of your parents (Father/Mother) is domicile of U.P., Choose “Other than Uttar Pradesh” if none of your parents is domicile of U.P. and choose “GDDA” if belongs to clause 8.5 of Information Brochure.
- Aadhar Number: This is certainly Aadhar number of candidate itself. The identity of a candidate can be verified at the time of Entrance Examination / Counselling / Admission to Institute / End Semester Examinations during course studies by Institute/University. The candidate will not be able to proceed further if the Aadhaar Number is provided.
- Address for Communication: Write your complete mailing address with pin code in CAPITAL LETTERS for postal communication.
- Mobile Number: Enter valid mobile number which should be kept active until the admission process is not over.
- E-Mail address: Write your E-Mail address. This mail address will be used for communication with you during examination/admission process.
- Qualifying Examination Details:
- Examination: Choose appropriate option(s) whether you have passed or are appearing in Intermediate (10+2)/ Diploma in Engg./Diploma in Pharmacy/ Diploma in Agriculture Engg./Diploma in Architecture/Graduate
- Qualifying Examination Passed/ Appearing from college situated in: Choose “Uttar Pradesh” if you have passed or are appearing in qualifying examination from UP otherwise choose “Other than Uttar Pradesh”.
- Year of Passing / Appearing: Write year of passing or appearing, whichever is applicable, the qualifying examination.
- Subjects in Qualifying Examination: Choose the subject group in which you have passed/are appearing in Qualifying Examination.
- Choice of the City of Centre for Entrance Examination in order of preference: Indicate three distinct choices for the city of examination from where you wish to appear in UPSEE 2018.
- Category: Choose applicable category whether you are a candidate of UPGE, UPSC, UPST, UPBC, UPGD, GDSC, GDST, GDBC, GDDA, OSGE.
- Sub-Category: Choose suitable subcategory depending upon whether you belong to subcategory UPFF, UPAF or UPHC otherwise choose “Not Applicable” if you do not belong to any of these sub-categories.
- Rural Weightage Claimed: Choose “YES” if you are eligible for and want to claim rural Weightage otherwise choose “NO”.
- Seeking Admission For: Choose appropriate option First Year for UG or 2nd Year (Lateral Entry) or First Year for PG. Please note that this choice is linked with your qualification and subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Course(s) Applied For: Choose appropriate course name(s) to which you are seeking admission.
- Papers in which you wish to appear in UPSEE-2017: Choose appropriate paper(s) in which you wish to appear. Refer Clause 4 of the Information Brochure.
- Photograph: Upload scanned image of your recent 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm color photograph in JPEG format. The photograph which are not clear will be considered as an attempt of the act of impersonation and application form is liable to be rejected.
- Signature: Upload scanned image of your signature in JPEG format.
- Declaration: Read the declaration and accept the declaration by ticking the check box named “I agree” provided. Unless you accept the declaration by ticking the given check box, you will not be able to submit the form.
- Mode of Payment: Choose the appropriate mode (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) of making payment of the prescribed examination fee and make the payment.
Please note that in addition to the examination fee, the bank may charge additional amount as service charge and taxes as applicable on the transaction.
The applicants need to pay the following amount as per their category:
|Category||Application Fee Charges|
|Male/ Transgender candidates of General/OBC Category||Rs 1300.00|
|SC/ST candidates/ Physically Handicapped candidates and female candidates of all categories||Rs 650.00|