UPSEE 2020 Application Form Correction – AKT University opens the correction window for the candidates who have made a mistake in the application form. To make the corrections in the UPSEE 2020 Application form, Candidates have to log in using their application number and password. Candidates are not permitted to edit only several columns such as gender, qualifying examination, parents domicile, mobile number, photograph, and few more. Candidates can also make changes in the EWS quota. However, Name, Parent’s Name, Date of Birth are not subject to change. No correction request is entertained after 1st week of April 2020. Check more about the correction window on this page.
UPSEE 2020 Application Form Correction
UPSEE 2020 Correction window is a one time opportunity given to candidates to edit or make changes in the application form which is already submitted. Candidate cannot make changes in certain fields. Moreover, after the due date, Changes will not be entertained. The following are the important dates of UPSEE 2020 Application Form Correction –
|UPSEE 2020 Application Form||Dates|
|UPSEE 2020 Application form correction starts from||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|UPSEE 2020 End Date||1st week of Apr 2020|
|UPSEE 2020 Admit Card||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|UPSEE 2020 Exam Date||3rd week of Apr 2020|
Make changes Here: Candidates can make changes in UPSEE 2020 Application Form as per the schedule here upsee.nic.in
Details that can be changed / edited in UPSEE 2020 Application Form Correction Window
Not every field is available for editing. The application form correction is limited to certain fields only. Changes in below mentioned fields are applicable –
- Course applied
- Qualification details
- Mobile no.
- Subject in the qualifying exam
- Email address
Details that cannot be changed in UPSEE 2020 Application Form Correction Window
There are certain fields in which corrections cannot be made and those are –
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
How to Edit / Change Details?
Follow the below mentioned 5 easy steps to make changes in your Application Form –
Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page or visit the website.
Step 2: On the home page, click on “correction” option.
Step 3: Thereafter, login using your application number and password. On doing so, candidate can see an option to make changes in the application form. Click on it.
Step 4: Click on the link and form will get displayed in the editable format.
Step 5: Make the necessary changes and save it.
Note: Once the changes are confirmed, Candidate cannot edit form again. Hence, it is suggested to check the form twice before submitting.
UPSEE 2020 Application Form Correction Fee
Relax! No amount has to be paid for making the changes in the application form. Making changes or editing the form is the free advantage provided to candidates. The candidates have to login, make the changes and save them. Remember, making changes in the application form is a one time advantage!
What are the Key Elements/ Mandatory Details to be filled in UPSEE Form 2020?
There are some details which are mandatory to be filled in the UPSEE Application Form 2020:
- Name of the Candidate: Applicants need to write their name as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth: Fill your date of birth exactly as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- Nationality: Choose “INDIAN” if your Nationality is Indian otherwise choose “Others”
- Gender: Choose Male or Female or Third Gender (Transgender) whichever is applicable
- Parent’s Domicile: Choose “Uther Pradesh” if at least one of your parents (Father/Mother) is domicile of U.P., Choose “Other than Uttar Pradesh” if none of your parents is domicile of U.P. and choose “GDDA” if belongs to clause 8.5 of Information Brochure.
- Aadhar Number: This is certainly Aadhar number of candidate itself. The identity of a candidate can be verified at the time of Entrance Examination / Counselling / Admission to Institute / End Semester Examinations during course studies by Institute/University. The candidate will not be able to proceed further if the Aadhaar Number is provided.
- Address for Communication: Write your complete mailing address with pin code in CAPITAL LETTERS for postal communication.
- Mobile Number: Enter valid mobile number which should be kept active until the admission process is not over.
- E-Mail address: Write your E-Mail address. This mail address will be used for communication with you during examination/admission process.
- Qualifying Examination Details:
- Examination: Choose appropriate option(s) whether you have passed or are appearing in Intermediate (10+2)/ Diploma in Engg./Diploma in Pharmacy/ Diploma in Agriculture Engg./Diploma in Architecture/Graduate
- Qualifying Examination Passed/ Appearing from college situated in: Choose “Uttar Pradesh” if you have passed or are appearing in qualifying examination from UP otherwise choose “Other than Uttar Pradesh”.
- Year of Passing / Appearing: Write year of passing or appearing, whichever is applicable, the qualifying examination.
- Subjects in Qualifying Examination: Choose the subject group in which you have passed/are appearing in Qualifying Examination.
- Choice of the City of Centre for Entrance Examination in order of preference: Indicate three distinct choices for the city of examination from where you wish to appear in UPSEE 2018.
- Category: Choose applicable category whether you are a candidate of UPGE, UPSC, UPST, UPBC, UPGD, GDSC, GDST, GDBC, GDDA, OSGE.
- Sub-Category: Choose suitable subcategory depending upon whether you belong to subcategory UPFF, UPAF or UPHC otherwise choose “Not Applicable” if you do not belong to any of these sub-categories.
- Rural Weightage Claimed: Choose “YES” if you are eligible for and want to claim rural Weightage otherwise choose “NO”.
- Seeking Admission For: Choose appropriate option First Year for UG or 2nd Year (Lateral Entry) or First Year for PG. Please note that this choice is linked with your qualification and subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Course(s) Applied For: Choose appropriate course name(s) to which you are seeking admission.
- Papers in which you wish to appear in UPSEE-2017: Choose appropriate paper(s) in which you wish to appear. Refer Clause 4 of the Information Brochure.
- Photograph: Upload scanned image of your recent 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm color photograph in JPEG format. The photograph which are not clear will be considered as an attempt of the act of impersonation and application form is liable to be rejected.
- Signature: Upload scanned image of your signature in JPEG format.
- Declaration: Read the declaration and accept the declaration by ticking the check box named “I agree” provided. Unless you accept the declaration by ticking the given check box, you will not be able to submit the form.
- Mode of Payment: Choose the appropriate mode (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) of making payment of the prescribed examination fee and make the payment.
UPSEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download the hall ticket through the official website. It is issued in online mode only. There is no provision of sending the UPSEE 2020 admit card to candidate’s postal address. Admit card of UPSEE is of utmost importance as it is the entry ticket to the examination hall. It has details regarding exam centre, exam centre address, enrollment id, candidate’s name, candidates’s photograph, etc. Candidate requires to download the admit card using their Application Number and Password. It is recommended to preserve the admit card till the time admission process is not over. A hard copy of hall ticket along with the photo identity is mandatory to carry on the day of examination. Candidate must ensure that their admit card is not distorted, soiled or damaged in any way.
UPSEE 2020 Application Form Correction FAQs
The following are the most common asked questions by candidates-
Q) Can I upload another photograph in the application form as the in form is old one.
A) Yes definitely. You can upload a better and clearer photograph (if you have).
Q) What is the application form correction fee?
A) Candidate need not to pay any amount for making the corrections.
Q) Am I allowed to make the changes in the EWS quota.
A) Candidate can make the changes in the EWS quota.