Know how to do application form correction for JEE Main 2020. As per NTA’s latest notice, the window for correction is open for a total timeline of 3 days. If candidates have made any inadvertent error in the form, they can edit and resubmit the form. If any additional fee needs to be paid, then they have to do that as well in the given deadline.
Steps to do form correction
- Go to jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on “Application Form Correction for JEE(Main) April -2020”.
- Enter application number, password, security pin.
- Click “correction in application form”.
- Read the instructions.
- Click I Agree.
- Click proceed for correction.
- Edit details required.
- Enter security pin.
- Click submit.
- Review page.
- Click final submit.
JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction Open
Important Dates To Note
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.