This is a complete guide on how to download admit card of JEE Main 2018. It is for students who are going to appear in the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2018 and are now going to download JEE Main 2018 admit card. Even if you are well acquainted with the process, you can go through this once to allay all your doubts about the process. Please remember that even after downloading the admit card you will have to keep in mind some points which are also mentioned at the end of the article.
After you understand how to download it, you can download admit card of JEE Main 2018.
How to download JEE Main 2018 Admit Card?
We will go step by step.
First of all, you should have these things
- A computer or laptop
- Internet connection
- Printer (optional for downloading, must for printing)
- Plain white sheet of paper
- Printout of your JEE Main 2018 application form
It is suggested to use computer/laptop instead of phone because you will have to print the admit card also. However, if you are only downloading the admit card then you can even use phone.
Now, the steps to download.
Steps to download JEE Main 2018 admit card
- Visit jeemain.nic.in.
- If the admit card has been released, and is also available then, then you will see a link for admit card download.
- Click on the link that says “Download JEE (Main)-2018 Admit Card”.
- Now you will reach the admit card login page.
- Enter application number and date of birth.
- Click on login / submit button.
- Once you log in you will see admit card on the screen / or you will see link to get admit card.
- When admit card opens on screen, see that it is yours.
- Download it.
After that you can print the admit card. This is how.
Steps to print JEE Main 2018 Admit Card
- Attach a printer to your computer.
- Now insert three plain white sheets of paper in the printer.
- Now open your admit card soft copy which you have downloaded.
- After that, give print command.
- Check that printer settings are high.
You are advised to print JEE admit card 2018 in colour. Although CBSE has not given any instructions about it, but it is advisable to take color printout because photograph and signature are clearer in it.
There are certain things that you need to ensure after downloading admit card of JEE Main 2018 from jeemain.nic.in.
Check after downloading admit card of JEE Main 2018 from jeemain.nic.in
- Open printout of JEE Main application form 2018 and tally all details with admit card. Make sure that all details in admit card of JEE Main 2018 are correct.
- There are instructions in the hall ticket of JEE. Read them.
- See which important documents are mentioned in admit card of JEE Main 2018 that you need to take to exam hall.
- Note exam centre address.