CBSE NEET 2018 will be held on 06 May 2018. Application forms for NEET 2018 has started online at cbseneet.nic.in on February 08, 2018. Candidates will have time until March 09, 2018 to fill and submit the online application form. How to fill NEET 2018 application form? Is the most important question many have when they see the online form. To answer this we present here the step by step guide for NEET 2018 application form.
You can refer to this guide and apply error free for the CBSE National Eligibility Entrance Test. It is important to realize from the start that all data in the form should be correct. Also the form is interactive. Attend to information that appears against each field in the NEET 2018 Application Form.
How To Fill NEET 2018 Application Form?
There are 5 steps in this process.
- First of all candidates must download and read the NEET 2018 information bulletin. This is the download link. According to this check that you have relevant details near at hand.
- Next, proceed to fill the online application form. Register and enter details in the form. Once you do this the system generates registration number which should be noted for reference.
- After that, you can upload photograph and signature. Adhere to specifications for both images.
- Check that all details in form are correct. Now pay the application fee.
- This completes the NEET 2018 Application Form. Print confirmation page.
Since the first step is self-explanatory we are explaining rest of the steps in more detail.
NEET 2018 Registration
Go to the official website of NEET 2018. It is cbseneet.nic.in. Get NEET 2018 Application Form link under Online Services menu at the center or bottom of the page.
The text for this link is Apply Online.
Now you will reach the page with instructions and procedure for online application form NEET 2018. Read points here. They explain most important features of the NEET 2018 Application Form.
Once you are clear about the instructions, reach the bottom of the page and click on the link there. The link says Proceed to Apply Online NEET UG 2018.
Here you are at the NEET 2018 New Registration.
Enter following details for NEET 2018 Registration.
- Name of candidate as per Aadhaar Card or Correction Request.
- Mother’s name as per class 10 certificate. Please do not use prefixes.
- Father’s name as per class 10 certificate. Please do not use prefixes.
- Category. Select category from drop down. Chose among UR, SC, ST, OBC-NCL.
- Date of birth as per Aadhaar Card or Correction Request.
- Gender as per Aadhaar Card or Correction Request.
- Nationality. Chose applicable nationality for NEET 2018 Application Form. Options are Indian, NRI, OCI, PIO, Foreign. Eligibility subject to applicable rules and laws.
- State of eligibility. Students from the States of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J & K are NOT ELIGIBLE for 15% all India quota seats as these States had opted out of All India Scheme since its inception. If they claim eligibility, they must submit online Self Declaration which will be generated and printed automatically alongwith confirmation page for the record and to present during counselling. This can not be edited further, once submitted.
- Identification type. Select one among aadhaar number, aadhaar enrolment number.
- Enter identification number.
- Mobile number. Candiate will get OTP message on this number to enable him / her for final submission of Online Application and also will get future communication from the Board. Please mention your own /Parent’s Mobile no. as you will recieve One Time Password (OTP) for final submission of NEET 2018 Online Application Form and future communication on the same.
- Email ID. Candiate will get OTP message on this email ID to enable him / her for final submission of Online Application and also will get future communication from the Board. Please mention your own /Parent’s Email ID as you will recieve One Time Password (OTP) for final submission of NEET 2018 Online Application Form and future communication on the same.
- Security PIN as it appears on screen.
On next screen enter whether or not you have previously appeared in AIPMT/NEET.
If candidates select Yes, then they have to enter how many number of times they have appeared. Otherwise if they select No then they can go ahead without entering more data.
Enter this detail and then click on Next and Preview.
You will get form preview, with details filled insofar, on the screen.
If everything is correct then click on Next.
Check phone number and email ID for OTP. In the next screen, you need to enter that.
Create a new password that fulfills following specifications.
- 8 to 13 character long.
- Upper case alphabet, at least one.
- Lower case alphabet, at least one.
- Numeric value, at least one.
- Special characters [email protected]#$%^&*, at least one.
Congratulations you have completed first step!
Carefully note down the registration number.
You can now click on continue to fill up form. Or you can click on later to fill it later.
You will now see a new sort of screen. This has all the steps that follow.
Here you will enter Personal Details, Choice of Medium of Question Paper, Choice of Examination Centre.
- Question paper medium. Medium of Question Paper once submitted, cannot be edited. The Examination Centres for languages other than English & Hindi will be available in the concerned State only.
- Examination center. Choice of city for Examination Centres once submitted cannot be edited further. The choice of centres is available based on the Medium selected. CBSE reserves the right to allot any centre to the candidate as per its discretion.This can not be edited further, once submitted.
In the next screen you will enter Academic Details.
- Name of School Education Board – class 10.
- Name of the School / College / Open School Study Center – class 10.
- Address of the School / College/ Study Cente – class 10.
- Percentage of Marks obtained in Class 10th. If result indicated in grade then provide equivalent % of marks e.g. For CBSE 9.5 X CGPA.
- School Board of Class 12th/Qualifying Examination.
- Name of the School / College / Open School Study Center (Passed/ Appearing) – class 12.
- Address of the School / College/ Study Center – class 12.
- Place of Study. In India or abroad.
- State where Class XII School /College / Study Center is located.
- District where Class XII School/College / Study Center is located.
- Qualifying Examination Code.
- Year of Passing/Appearing Class-XII/Qualifying Exam.
- % of Marks obtained in Class 12th/Qualifying Examination.
- Enter Roll Number of Class 12th.
- Details of Marks of Qualifying Exams.
After that, you will fill Residential Address, Details of Parents/Guardian.
- House/ Door Number
- Land Mark
- Village / Town / City
- Zip Code
- Land Line Number. This is optional.
- Father’s/Guardians qualification, occupation, annual income.
- Mother’s qualification, occupation, annual income.
Once you click on preview and submit you will get this message on the screen.
Please review the following information carefully.
If you would like to change any information entered, you may do so by pressing ‘Back’ button or press ‘Final Submit’ button for final submission.
Check that all details are correct.
If yes, go to email ID or mobile and see OTP. Confirm. Submit details.
Upload images in NEET 2018 Application Form
You have now completed first step of NEET 2018 online application form. Further processing of online application form will begin only after the uploading of photograph and signature and successful payment of fee.
Candidate who will register his /her online application between Jan 2018 to Mar 2018 (11:59:59 pm, I.S.T) has to make successful remittance of fee by prescribed modes upto Mar 2018.
Note Provisional Registration Number for NEET(UG)- 2018 will
From here you can either Review Application or Upload photograph and signature.
If you click on upload your recent photograph signature, then you will reach log in page.
Enter registration id and password.
On log in there will be two buttons.
First for photograph.
Another for signature.
The scanned image/ digital image of passport size Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 10Kb and 100Kb.
The scanned image/ digital image of signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 3Kb and 20Kb.
Check that images are correct.
Kudos! This completes upload photo signature.
Next pay application fee.
Select any one mode of payment.
- UPI App
- Debit card of any bank
- Credit card of any bank
- Net banking of any bank
Print confirmation page
Submit form and print conformation page of NEET 2018 application form. Keep it safely for future reference.
How To Fill NEET 2018 Application Form Important Component – Details and Documents
Candidates who will going to fill application form of NEET exam must have these documents
Class 10 mark sheet: To refer for the date of birth.
Class 12 mark sheet/certificate: To refer for names, school details. If the candidate is currently studying in class 12, then, of course, he/she will not have this. In this case, please refer any other official document for exact spelling of names and school details.
Aadhaar card: Even if the candidate does not have physical Aadhaar card at the time of filling NEET 2018 application form, he/she needs Aadhaar card number.
Photograph: Have a passport size photograph taken in any local photo studio. Ask the photographer to shoot the photograph against a white background and also that face should be clear and prominent in the photograph. Wear normal clothes, not caps or goggles during the photo shoot. In the photograph, there should also be the name of the candidate as well as the date of taking the photograph. Along with passport size photograph, also get printed a postcard size photograph which you will need at the time of the exam.
Signature: Candidate can sign in running handwriting, on a white paper. Scan it and crop it in required dimension.
Digital pre-requisites for NEET application form 2018
Email ID: Registration for NEET exam involves entering email ID. Since on this ID candidate will get all relevant notices from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) regarding NEET 2018 application form, it is important that he/she has access to this email ID at all times.
Mobile number: Like email ID, mobile number is also one point of communication between exam conducting body and the applicant. If the candidate does not have an own mobile number, he/she can use parents’ mobile number.
Online payment: In order to pay application fees for NEET exam, the candidate must have access to online payment. This can be done through net banking, or credit card, or debit card. It is possible that candidate does not have an own bank account for this purpose. In the event that is so, then he/she can take help of guardians.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.