|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
HP ITI Admission Form 2017 is now available for Admission in Govt. ITI’s in HP. Candidates can fill HP ITI Application Form 2017 online on the board website as per the schedule. The complete detail of HP ITI Application Form 2017 such as application fee and procedure to apply online is given below.
HP ITI Application Form 2017
Candidates now register online on the official website of HPTech Board. Online Registration Link is given below.
Application Fee is Re. 350/‐ for General Candidates and Rs. 250/‐ for SC / ST / OBC candidates.
Step by Step Instructions to Apply Online
No queues, no waiting, and no travel; follow these simple steps and your application will reach the Admission Committee at that very instant:
- Visit URL: http://hptsb.onlineadmission.net/
- You will reach the homepage of HPTSB Online Admissions
- Click on ‘Apply Online’
- You will be asked to select Admission Program.
- Click on the button for which you wish to apply (ITI)
- You will be redirected to the Application Form.
- Please provide all the details as required in the application form. ‘*’ marked fields are mandatory and information must be entered to complete and submit the form successfully.
- You may read the Instructions to fill the form before starting with filling the details.
- Refer section ‘Fields in Form’ below to know what is to be filled under each field.
- Applicant’s name and Father’s name should be as per Class 10th Certificate
- Please provide correct information for Category and Sub-Category. Please read the Prospectus carefully for eligibility conditions based on Category & Sub-Category.
- In case you are non-Himachali, all sub-categories would be disabled and are not needed to be filled.
- Once you have completely filled the form, read the Terms & Conditions carefully. Its is mandatory to accept terms & conditions to submit the form. Click on the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions.
- Once form is filled and terms & conditions are accepted, click on ‘Submit’ button at the end of the form.
- On submitting the form, a Temporary Id and Login ID will be issued. Please note this number for future reference.
- You will also receive an e-mail and SMS, on your login ID and password. Through this you can login anytime and check the application status.
- Once you have got the temporary ID, you will reach the third step of making the payment.
- Payment can be made through Bank Challan.
- Generate the Bank Challan by clicking on button at bottom of screen ‘Generate Challan’. Save as pdf file on your desktop and take print out.
- Visit your nearest State Bank of Patiala branch to make the payment through this Bank Challan. You will receive a transaction number / UTR number.
- Once you are back, login to the application through same URL with your login name and password by clicking on link ‘Login Existing Member’. Enter your user name and password. You will reach your homepage. Click on ‘Application status’
- You will see the current status of your application form.
- You can also go back and edit the form if required.
- Click on ‘Payment selection’ link
- Go to Payment selection screen. Enter your payment details as received from the Bank.
- Transaction number provided by Bank
- Date of payment
- Branch name
- Name of the Bank
- Enter the captcha image, you see on your screen in text box ‘Code’. This is a security step to ensure a secured transaction.
- Click on button ‘Get receipt’.
- You will get an acknowledgement screen for your payment and successful registration.
- It will display message ‘Payment not confirmed by Board’. This message would go away once Board reconciles with Bank and confirms the receipt of your payment.
- You can take a print out of this screen.
- You will get a permanent registration number once HPTSB confirms your payment with them.
- Congratulations!! You have successfully applied for admission to HPTSB Institutes.
- You can login on the portal later to view the Application Status, or take print of Application Form / Acknowledgement.
Note: You can edit the form anytime till you have made the payment and filled the payment details. Once the payment details are entered, you would not be able to edit the details thereafter