If you are interested in taking admission to various programmes of Polytechnic in the state of Himachal Pradesh under the lateral entry scheme, you can apply for HP LEET 2018. The HP LEET 2018 will be a paper and pen-based examination, for which you must apply online. To apply online you have to fill up the HP LEET 2018 Application Form. This form is available online on the official website of Himachal Pradesh Takniki Siksha Board.
Candidates looking for admission under the lateral entry scheme can find all the details about HP LEET 2018 Application Form in the article. To know about the important dates, Procedure and fees, read below.
HP LEET 2018 Application Form
Admission to various Govt. and Private Polytechnic colleges in the state of Haryana can be sought by taking the HP LEET 2018 entrance test. You can complete the online application process for the examination. The table below gives the expected dates of the HP LEET 2018 application process.
|The last date for the filling online application||04 Apr 2018|
|Last date for downloading the Bank Challan||07 May 2018|
|Last date of submission of application through net banking||09 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click here for the HP LEET 2018 application form.
Official Website: www.hptechboard.com.
How to Apply?
To apply for HP LEET 2018 Entrance test, you will have to fill up the online application form. The application form will be submitted online only. No other mode of submission will be accepted. Thus you must read below on how to apply and fill up the HP LEET 2018 Application Form:
- Visit the Himachal Takniki Shiksha Board website (hptechboard.com) and click on “Online Admission 2018”. You can also visit the direct ‘Apply Online’ link above on this page, once the application process starts.
- You will reach the homepage of HPTSB Online Admissions.
- Click on ‘Click here for Admission Information’.
- Click on (Polytechnic – LEET 2018).
- You will be redirected to the Information Page.
- Click on “New User Registration” Link under “Online Services”
- You will be redirected to “New Registration Page”.
- Enter all the Details and click on Submit button.
- On submitting the form an Email and SMS will be sent to you on your registered email ID and Mobile No.
- On the home page click on Login button.
- Enter the Login and Password to login.
- Click on Apply online Link.
- You will be redirected to the Application Form with auto-populated details which are provided during the New Registration.
- Please provide all the details as required in the application form. ‘*’ marked fields are mandatory and information must be entered to complete and submit the form successfully.
- You may read the Instructions to fill the form before starting with filling the details.
- Refer section ‘Fields in Form’ below to know what is to be filled under each field.
- In case you are non-Himachali, all sub-categories would be disabled and are not needed to be filled.
- Once you have completely filled the form, read the Terms & Conditions carefully. It is mandatory to accept terms & conditions to submit the form. Click on the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions.
- Once form is filled and terms & conditions are accepted, click on “Save & Proceed to Next step” button at the end of the form.
- You will be navigated to Next step to attach “Photograph and Signature”. The image files should be in jpeg with size less than 100Kb.
- Upload the Photo and signature and Click on “Save & Proceed to Next step” to make the Payment.
Details to be filled on the HP LEET 2018 Application Form:
- The choice of the examination centre.
- Candidate Details (Name, DOB, Gender, Gueardian Details).
- Domicile, Religion and Nationality.
- Kashmiri Migrant and Category.
- Address and Contact Details (email id and Phone No.)
- Declaration or Terms and Conditions.
- Photo and Signature upload.
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can select any of the one mode to pay the application fee.
- Online using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Bank Challan of the State Bank of India.
If you choose to pay online, follow the following steps:
- Click on “Online” radio button from “Payment options”.
- Select the Payment option (Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking) and enter all the necessary details.
- Click on Pay.
- You will get an acknowledgement screen once your payment is successful.
- It will display message “You have been successfully registered!!”.
- Once the Payment is successful then Permanent Registration number will be generated to the user.
- You can login on the portal later to view the Application Status, or take print of Application Form /Acknowledgement.
In case you choose to apply via the Bank Challan mode, follow the given steps:
- Take the print out of the Bank Challan from the portal before the last date.
- Click on “Generate Challan” button and save as pdf file on your desktop and take print out.
Visit your nearest State Bank of India to make the payment through Bank Challan. You will receive a transaction reference number. Note down the reference number for future correspondence if any.
Login to the application through same URL with your login name and password by clicking on link ‘Login Existing Member’. Enter your user name and password and Click on ‘Application status’ to view the status.
You can also edit the form if required by clicking on “Payment selection” link and then Click on “Edit Form” to edit the details if required or else Enter your payment details such as reference No. received from the Bank.
Enter Transaction reference number as provided by Bank.
- Date of Deposit.
- Bank Name
- Branch Name
Enter the captcha image, you see on your screen in text box ‘Code and Click on “Submit & Print Receipt” button.
Note: You must download the challan before the last date of the availability of the challan in the official webiste.
The application fee of HP LEET 2018 must be submitted as mentioned in the step above. The application fee for all the categories are given in the table below. If you finf yourself eligible for HP LEET 2018 entrance test, fill in the HP LEET 2018 application form and pay the following amount.
Category Application Fees General Rs. 650/- SC/St/OBC Rs. 400/-