HPCET 2019 Application Form – HPCET 2019 Application Form is available online for the intended candidates. Candidates can visit the official website which is www.himtu.ac.in in order to fill HPCET 2019 Application Form. The first step to fill the Application Form is to register. After the registration process, candidates can use their login credentials to log in and start the process of form filling. To get the hold of more detailed information about HPCET 2019 Application Form whether it is about the process to fill the Application Form, Application Form or some other thing related to Application Form, candidates can go through this article.
HPCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates have to register themselves first in order to fill HPCET 2019 Application Form. Candidates can register themselves by going on to the official website of Himachal Pradesh Technical University. For more information about HPCET 2019 Application Form, candidates can go through the schedule mentioned below:
|Last date to fill Online Application Form for UG|
|Last date to fill Online Application Form for PG|
|HPCET 2019 Examination||11 & 12 May 2019
08 & 09 Jun 2019
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for HPCET 2019.
HPCET 2019 Application Fee
Candidates can have a look at the amount of the application fee given below.
|Course||SC / ST / BPL||General|
|B.Pharmacy & B.Pharmacy (Ayurveda) Both||2800||3100|
|B.Tech & B.Pharmacy Both||2800||3100|
|B. Sc. (HM& CT)||1400||1550|
|BHMCT & B.Sc.(HM&CT) both||2800||3100|
|MBA & MBA (T& HM)||2800||3100|
|M.Sc. Environment Science||1400||1550|
Note: Candidates must note that the fee once paid is non -refundable. However, double payment, if any, shall be refunded in the account of the candidate for which the candidate has to apply separately to the Finance Officer, H.P. Technical University, Hamirpur.
In case non-refundable entrance examination fee is paid through e-challan/ credit/debit card, the candidate is required to pay an additional processing charge to the bank, if any, as per the bank norms.
How to fill HPCET 2019 Application Form?
Candidates need to follow certain steps in order to fill HPCET 2019 Application Form. Candidates can have a look at the detailed information given below regarding the same:
Step 1: Register
- Candidates will have to first visit on the website which is www.himtu.ac.in. Then, click on the link popping as “Application Form for HPCET 2019”.
- On clicking the link mentioned above a window will open where it will be written as “click here to apply”.
- After clicking on the button, a new window will open where candidates have to enter some details and then have to click on “proceed to apply online”.
- After following the above – step, candidates will be able to register themselves.
- After the registration process is over, a Unique Form Number will be displayed. This will specify the login credentials of the candidate.
Step 2: Login
- After completing the registration process, candidates will be required to click on the “Login” button.
- Fill the username, password, application form number.
- After entering all the above – mentioned details, the online application form will appear.
Entering details in HPCET 2019 Application Form:
Candidates will have to enter some basic details in the Application Form such as name of the candidate, parent’s name, aadhar number, nationality, gender, programme applied for, branch, examination centre, bonafide / domicile of Himachal, Category, Sub – Category, Date of Birth, Valid E-Mail ID, Qualifying Exam or it’s equivalent , result, percentage in qualifying examination or its equivalent, permanent address, correspondence address.
Step 3: Verify E-Mail
The email address entered by the candidate during the registration will automatically appear. Candidate can edit his / her wrongly entered email ID. An OTP will be sent to the candidate’s email ID. On entering the valid OTP, candidates will see the webpage message that email has been verified successfully.
Step 4: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Photograph: Click on browse in order to select the latest scanned photograph and select the file size upto 50 KB of JPG / JPEG Format.
- Signature: Upload the jpeg/jpg format file which should be of the size 30 KB.
- Guardian Signature: Upload the JPEG / JPG Format File. Select your guardian’s latest digital signatures of the file size up to 30 KB.
After attaching all these documents, click on “Upload” Button, After uploading the documents, you will see the message that documents are uploaded successfully on the screen.
Step 5: Confirmation
Thereafter, filled application form under the “Confirmation” button will appear. At the bottom of the application form, two options i.e. “Edit” and “Submit and Go For Payment” shall be there. In case, you intend to make correction displayed on the confirmation page, click on “Edit” button. The data filled by you will appear in the editable form. Make the necessary correction and click on ‘Update Details” button to save the changes. You will see the webpage message of updated successfully on the screen. Now click the “Submit and Go For Payment” button.
On click on the “OK” button, a webpage message “Your Form has been submitted successfully” will be displayed on the screen. It may be ensured before you click the “OK” button that all the applicable fields have been filled correctly and no change will occur after final submission.
Step 6: Make fee payment
Online Payment: Candidates can do the online payment using HDFC Credit/Debit Card, Other Credit /Other Debit Card, Net banking then select Debit/Credit Type i.e. Visa Debit Cards (All Banks), MasterCard Debit Cards (All Banks), Other Maestro Card and make necessary entries of Card Number, Name of the Card, CVV Number & expiry date etc. click on “Pay Now” button. You will be automatically redirected to your bank website.
Offline Payment: To pay the fee in the offline mode, candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to generate the Challan:
- If candidates want to pat through Bank Challan, select “Offline Link to generate PNB Challan” option.
- PNB Challan in triplicate that is candidate copy, bank copy, and university copy, will be generated.
- Then, candidates are advised to take the printout of the challan and deposit the fee in the nearest PNB Branch.
- After depositing the fee in the Bank, candidates can re-login in their account at least after 24 hours and enter the transaction number provided by the bank on the PNB Challan in the payment details page.
- Click on “Save Payment Details”. The form will process to the confirmation page.
Important Instructions to be followed at the time of filling HPCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to be careful of some things and they are required to follow them while filling HPCET 2019 Application Form:
- Candidates must fill the Application Form carefully and no correspondence shall be made under this concern.
- The Application Form once submitted can neither be taken back under any circumstance nor shall the application fee will get refunded.
- Any Application Form submitted after the prescribed date will not be accepted.
HPCET 2019 Admit Card
HPCET 2019 Admit Card will be made available over the official website which is www.himtu.ac.in. Candidates will have to enter their Application Number in order to download HPCET 2019 Admit Card. The admit card will have certain information such as the name of the candidate, admit card number, the address of the examination center, photograph of the students etc. Candidates must keep in mind that they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall unless and until they possess HPCET 2019 Admit Card. Candidates must get it duly signed by Controller of Examination after reaching the examination center.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.