|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPCET 2018) will conducted the counselling of HPCET 2018 for the candidates, who will appear in the HPCET 2018. HPTU will announced the counselling schedule of HPCET 2018 after the result.
HP CET 2018 Counselling
Those candidate who will clear the HPCET 2018 exam, may Check the Procedure, Dates, Seat Allotment online through the official website. Students can check their complete HPCET 2018 Counselling procedure, seat allotment details once it is announced by the Himachal Pradesh Technical University.
- Apply Online (Link will be available here)
- Last year H.P. Technical University Fee: Every student admitted to any UG or PG program has to pay non-refundable fee of Rs.3,000/- per year as University Fee and Rs.1,500/- as one time University Registration Fee.
- The University Fee has to be paid at the time of counselling either in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, H.P. Technical University payable at Hamirpur or through POS (Point of Sales) Machine (without any extra charge) using Debit/Credit Card of any bank on the spot. It will be adjusted towards final payment of fee at the respective College/Institute. The University Registration fee shall be deposited in the host institution for further transmission to the University along with necessary documents of the concerned students.
Withdrawal of Admission by Candidate and Refund of Fees
The following rules shall govern the refund of fee in case of withdrawal of admission:
- If a candidate who is allotted a seat in the centralized counselling surrenders the seat, the entire fee collected from the student, after deducting a processing fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only), shall be refunded by the College/Institution to the student provided he/she informs the Chairman, Admission Committee, in writing, well before the last round of counselling.
- No fee and other charges except Refundable Securities will be refunded to a candidate who will surrender his/her seat after the last round of counselling, subject to the condition that the seat vacated by him/her is not filled up.
- In the event of a candidate withdrawing before the starting of the course i.e.commencement of classes, the waiting list candidates should be given admission against the vacant seat vacated by the candidate. The College/Institution must return the fee collected from the student after deducting the proportionate amount of monthly fee and hostel rent, wherever applicable. In case a student leaves after joining the course and the seat consequently remains vacant no refund shall be admissible.
- In case a candidate surrenders the allotted seat, the College/Institution has to return the original documents if deposited earlier.
The candidate must produce the following documents, in original, along-with one set of photocopies duly attested at the time of counselling:-
- Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination.
- Marks-sheet issued by the Board/University.
- Matriculation/Higher Secondary Part-I/Indian School Certificates showing the date of birth.
- National Level Entrance Examination/HPCET-2018 Score Card.
- Character Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
- Bonafide/Domicile Certificate issued by the concerned Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Executive Magistrate.
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applied under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme.
- An undertaking/affidavit attested by the Executive Magistrate if applied under Beti Hai Anmol Scheme.
- Kashmiri Migrants and domicile certificate issued by Competent Authority, if applied under Supernumerary Kashmiri Migrant Quota.
- A candidate must be present in person at the time of counselling and should immediately report to the Admission Selection Committee on calling. The applicant present during the counselling will be given an opportunity to choose from the seats available at his/her turn.
- If the applicant fails to turn up for the counselling as specified in the counselling schedule or does not accept seat offered, he/she shall forfeit his/her claim. The seat will be offered to the next applicant in the merit list.
- The candidates who are interested to seek admission under Management Quota Seats shall have to apply to the concerned Private Affiliating College alongwith all documents/certificates and score card of National Level Entrance Test-2018/HPCET- 2018.
- The college management has to admit only those candidates who fulfil the minimum admission and eligibility criteria mentioned. In case any candidate, who does not fulfil the minimum admission and eligibility criteria, takes admission in any institute under management quota seats, the University is not liable to regularize the admission of such candidate and the candidate shall be solely responsible for any further consequences thereof.
- The College shall not change any of the provision contained in the prospectus (including eligibility, fees or rules for refund) while admitting the students.
- The College shall be solely responsible for the settlement of any dispute, court case, etc. arising out of such admissions.
- Admission shall be offered to the applicants of reserved categories before that of general category. Unclaimed/vacant seats, if any, of reserved category shall be transferred to the general category at the end of last round of counselling of the concerned category.