Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPCET 2018) will be conducted the counselling of HPCET 2018 for the candidates, who will appear in the HPCET 2018. HPTU will announce the counselling schedule of HPCET 2018 after the result. Get complete information about HPCET Counselling 2018 from this article given below.
HP CET 2018 Counselling
Those candidates who will clear the HPCET 2018 exam, may Check the Procedure, Dates, Seat Allotment online through the official website. Students can check their complete HPCET 2018 Counselling procedure, seat allotment details once it will be announced by the Himachal Pradesh Technical University.
- Apply online: HPCET Counselling 2018 will be available at www.himtu.ac.in.
The candidate must produce the following documents, in original, along with one set of photocopies duly attested at the time of counselling:-
- Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination.
- Marks-sheet issued by the Board/University.
- Matriculation/Higher Secondary Part-I/Indian School Certificates showing the date of birth.
- National Level Entrance Examination/HPCET-2018 Score Card.
- Character Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
- Bonafide/Domicile Certificate issued by the concerned Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Executive Magistrate.
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applied under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme.
- An undertaking/affidavit attested by the Executive Magistrate if applied under Beti Hai Anmol Scheme.
- Kashmiri Migrants and domicile certificate issued by Competent Authority, if applied under Supernumerary Kashmiri Migrant Quota.
- A candidate must be present in person at the time of counselling and should immediately report to the Admission Selection Committee on calling. The applicant present during the counselling will be given an opportunity to choose from the seats available at his/her turn.
- If the applicant fails to turn up for the counselling as specified in the counselling schedule or does not accept seat offered, he/she shall forfeit his/her claim. The seat will be offered to the next applicant in the merit list.
- The candidates who are interested to seek admission under Management Quota Seats shall have to apply to the concerned Private Affiliating College along with all documents/certificates and scorecard of National Level Entrance Test-2018/HPCET- 2018.
- The college management has to admit only those candidates who fulfill the minimum admission and eligibility criteria mentioned. In case any candidate, who does not fulfill the minimum admission and eligibility criteria, takes admission in any institute under management quota seats, the University is not liable to regularize the admission of such candidate and the candidate shall be solely responsible for any further consequences thereof.
- The College shall not change any of the provision contained in the prospectus (including eligibility, fees or rules for refund) while admitting the students.
- The College shall be solely responsible for the settlement of any dispute, court case, etc. arising out of such admissions.
- Admission shall be offered to the applicants of reserved categories before that of general category. Unclaimed/vacant seats, if any, of reserved category, shall be transferred to the general category at the end of last round of counselling of the concerned category.