Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPCET 2020) will conduct the counselling of HPCET 2020 for the candidates, who will appear in the HPCET 2020. HPTU has announced the counselling schedule of HPCET 2020. Get complete information about HPCET Counselling 2020 from this article given below.
HPCET 2020 Counselling
Those candidates who will clear the HPCET 2020 exam, may Check the Procedure, Dates, Seat Allotment online through the official website. Students can check their complete HPCET 2020 Counselling procedure, seat allotment details as it is now announced by the Himachal Pradesh Technical University. Important dates regarding HPCET 2020 is provided below.
|Last Date to fill Online Application Form||30 Sept 2020 (05:00 PM)|
|Dates for Editing of Application Form Filled||01 Oct 2020 – 03 Oct 2020|
|Dates to fill Online Counselling Form – Round 1||04 Oct 2020 – 07 Oct 2020 (05:00 PM)|
|Document Verification||07 Oct 2020 & 08 Oct 2020 (10:00 AM)|
|HPCET 2020 Counselling – Round 1||09 Oct 2020|
|Last Date to confirm Seat allocation||14 Oct 2020 (05:00 PM)|
|Last Date for reporting in the Institute for admission||17 Oct 2020 (05:00 PM)|
|Dates to fill Online Counselling Form – Round 2||18 Oct 2020 – 21 Oct 2020|
|HPCET 2020 Counselling – Round 2||23 Oct 2020|
|Last Date to confirm Seat allocation||27 Oct 2020 (05:00 PM)|
|Last Date for reporting in the Institute for admission||30 Oct 2020 (05:00 PM)|
Apply online: HPCET Counselling 2020 will be available at www.himtu.ac.in.
The candidate must produce the following documents, in original, along with one set of photocopies duly attested at the time of counselling:-
- Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination.
- Marks-sheet issued by the Board/University.
- Matriculation/Higher Secondary Part-I/Indian School Certificates showing the date of birth.
- National Level Entrance Examination/HPCET-2020 Score Card.
- Character Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
- Bonafide/Domicile Certificate issued by the concerned Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Executive Magistrate.
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applied under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme.
- An undertaking/affidavit attested by the Executive Magistrate if applied under Beti Hai Anmol Scheme.
- Kashmiri Migrants and domicile certificate issued by Competent Authority, if applied under Supernumerary Kashmiri Migrant Quota.
- A candidate must be present in person at the time of counselling and should immediately report to the Admission Selection Committee on calling. The applicant present during the counselling will be given an opportunity to choose from the seats available at his/her turn.
- If the applicant fails to turn up for the counselling as specified in the counselling schedule or does not accept seat offered, he/she shall forfeit his/her claim. The seat will be offered to the next applicant in the merit list.
- The candidates who are interested to seek admission under Management Quota Seats shall have to apply to the concerned Private Affiliating College along with all documents/certificates and scorecard of National Level Entrance Test-2020/HPCET- 2020.
- The college management has to admit only those candidates who fulfill the minimum admission and eligibility criteria mentioned. In case any candidate, who does not fulfill the minimum admission and eligibility criteria, takes admission in any institute under management quota seats, the University is not liable to regularize the admission of such candidate and the candidate shall be solely responsible for any further consequences thereof.
- The College shall not change any of the provision contained in the prospectus (including eligibility, fees or rules for refund) while admitting the students.
- The College shall be solely responsible for the settlement of any dispute, court case, etc. arising out of such admissions.
- Admission shall be offered to the applicants of reserved categories before that of general category. Unclaimed/vacant seats, if any, of reserved category, shall be transferred to the general category at the end of last round of counselling of the concerned category.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.