|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
HPNLET 2018 Application form is available on HP National Law University official website. The application forms have to be filled and submitted online only. There are four basic steps for the online application process- Register, Fill details, upload photograph and signature and lastly make payment. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form most importantly, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines. The payment for online application can be done by Credit Card/ Debit Card and Net Banking.
HPNLET 2018 Application Form
Before applying for this state level entrance exam, one must check the HP National Law Entrance Test Eligibility Details and then apply. The official web portal to fill the application form is hpnlu.ac.in. There shall be a total of 69 seats for five-year integrated law programme and 23 seats for LLM programme.
Tentative Schedule for HPNLET 2018
|Application Process starts from||22 Jan 2018|
|Last date to apply for HPNLET 2018||07 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill HPNLET 2018 Application Form.
Official Website: hpnlu.admissionhelp.com.
Basic Requirements for HPNLET online application
Candidates need to keep the following documents/ particulars ready before filling the online application:
- A valid and active Email ID
- A valid Phone number
- Scanned copy of photograph and Signature (in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format) between 10 KB to 100 KB. Ensure that 75% of the Photograph must cover the candidate’s face.
HPNLET 2018 Application Form Filling
Follows the instructions given below to fill the application form:
Step 1: Open the Registration Form
- Go to the official website of HPNLU at www.hpnlu.ac.in.
- In the important link section, click on the link which says ‘Admissions 2018’.
- Now click on the “Online Application Form” link
- You will be navigated to a Registration page.
- Candidates who do not have an account in HPNLU will have to create a new account, other wise fill the details like email id and password.
Step 2: Create A New Account
- Click on the Create New Account tab.
- You will need to fill the following details for Registration. The details to be filled are mentioned below:
- E-mail Address
- Password (the password should contain minimum 6 characters)
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Pin code
- Address line
- Confirm the registration details by clicking on confirm Button.
Step 3: Instructions for filling the online application form
- After you Login into the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”. Click on Himachal Pradesh National Law University from the list of colleges.
- Choose your application form and click on “Apply” Button.
- You may now fill in all the details in each section as required
- Click on Submit button for saving all the details and returning to application locker.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications section Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose the Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed button.