|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
HPU B.Ed. Counselling 2017 – HImachal Pradesh University is conducting the HPU B.Ed. Counselling 2017 to make admissions on the basis of merit of the HPU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2017. The qualified candidates are advised to attend the counselling as per schedule after ascertaining the rank/score in the merit list which has been made available on the University websites www.hpuniv.in. No Separate intimation has been given to the candidates in this regard. Candidates can read the necessary details regarding HPU B.Ed. Counselling 2017 on this page.
|Date of Declaration of Result||30 Jun 2017|
|Date of Issuance of Merit List||10 Jul 2017|
|Counselling will begin from||28 Jul 2017|
|Counselling will get over by||12 Aug 2017|
HPU B.Ed. Counselling & Admission 2017
After declaration of the merit of the entrance test, the counselling schedule and procedure including detailed guidelines for conducting online counseling has been notified separately by the Chairperson, Department of Education, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla-5.
The said schedule and procedure vis-a-vis detailed guidelines of online counseling has been made available on the University website. Counselling Detail can also be checked below.
Therefore, the qualified candidates must remain in touch continuously with the counselling schedule and process. There will be centralised counselling system to allot the available seats in various colleges of education to the candidates through online counselling by the Counselling Committee constituted by the Vice-Chancellor of Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.
- To Download B.Ed Counselling Form – Click Here
The allotment of seats will be made on the basis of merit in the Entrance Test vis-a-vis preference of the college(s). Candidates placed in the merit list are advised to read the counseling related information carefully and understand the course of action to be take by the concerned counseling authorities for appearing the online counselling.
Any query related to the counseling process the candidates may contact on Telephone no. 0177-2633522, 2833630, 2833636, 2833634 & 2830891.
In case, the result of qualifying examinations are not declared on the day of counseling, then the counseling will be conducted as per schedule mentioned in the prospectus. However, the seats to such candidates will be allotted provisionally at their own risk and responsibility subject to the condition that after declaration of result of qualifying examination, he/she must produce a requisite certificate of having passed the qualifying examination with the required percentage of marks as per provisions of the prospectus. If he/she is found to be ineligible after taking admission, his/her admission shall automatically be cancelled for which the Counselling Committee/University shall, in no way be responsible.
The admission to all the Govt./Private Self-Financing Educational Institutions/Colleges will be made on the basis of the merit of the B.Ed. Entrance Test and no candidate shall be allowed to take admission beyond the merit of the said entrance test. In case, any irregularity is found on this account, the college concerned will be solemnly responsible and action as deemed fit shall be taken against such colleges as per rules.
The following original certificates/documents as well as their photocopies must be brought by the candidates at the time of counseling/admission:
- Bonafide/Domicile certificate issued by the Tehsildar/Executive Magistrate of the area concerned.
- The candidates belonging to other than H.P. State shall also bring Bonafide/domicile certificate of their state issued by the Tehsildar/Executive Magistrate of the area concerned.
- Claim consideration certificate for admission under any of the Reserved Categories. (The certificate should be the latest and signed by the competent authority as mentioned in the ‘Clause 5.1 (viii)’except SC/ST Bonafide Certificate).
- Plus 2 Certificate or equivalent.
- BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com. (Part I, II & II)/ MA/ M.Sc./ M.com./ Bachelor’s in Engineering/Technology or its equivalent examination certificates alongwith degree in the concerned capacity.
- Character certificate from the Institution last attended in case of candidates having no gap in their education. However the candidates who have gap(s) of one or more years in their education should bring latest character certificate from the Tehsildar/SDM of the Area Concerned.
- Admit Card downloaded from the website of the University for B.Ed Entrance Test- 2017.
- Certificate being Single Girl Child from the Tehsildar/SDM of the area concerned.