HPU B.Ed. Counseling 2020 – Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) will release the BEd 2020 Allotment Letter online at admissions.hpushimla.in. Candidates will be able to download their allotment letter by logging in using their User id and password. The HPU BEd Counselling process includes registration, choice filling, seat allotment, document verification at the allocated college on the basis of their rank/score in the merit list. Candidates can read the necessary details regarding HPU B.Ed 2020 Counselling on this page.
HPU B.Ed. Counselling 2020
After the declaration of the merit of the entrance test, the counseling schedule and procedure including detailed guidelines for conducting online counseling will be notified separately by the Chairperson, Department of Education, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla-5. Therefore, the qualified candidates must remain in touch continuously with the counseling schedule and process.
|HPU BEd Counselling 2020||Dates|
|Date of Declaration of Result||to be announced|
|Date of Issuance of Merit List||to be announced|
|First Counselling||to be announced|
|Candidates to fill in the preferences of colleges||to be announced|
|Display of allocated college at Student Login ID||to be announced|
|Document Verification at the allocated college||to be announced|
Counselling: HPU B.Ed 2020 allotment letter will be available at the official website: www.hpuniv.nic.in
Information about Counselling
- Chandigarh University AdmissionChandigarh University Admission Apply Now!!
- GD Goenka University ApplicationGD Goenka University Application Apply Now!!
- Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship.Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship. Apply Now!!
- Chitkara University AdmissionChitkara University Admission Apply Now!!
- There will be a centralized counseling system to allow the available seats in various colleges of education to the candidates through online counseling by the Counselling Committee constituted by the Vice-Chancellor of Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla. The allotment of seats will be made on the basis of merit in the Entrance Test vis-a-vis preference of the college (s). Candidates placed in the merit list are advised to read the counseling-related information carefully and understand the course of action to be taken by the concerned counseling authorities for appearing in the online counseling.
- In case, the result of qualifying examinations is not declared on the day of counseling, then the counseling will be conducted as per the prescribed schedule. However, the seats to such candidates will be allotted provisionally at their own risk and responsibility subject to the condition that after the declaration of result of qualifying examination, he/she must produce a requisite certificate of having passed the qualifying examination with the required percentage of marks as per provisions of the prospectus.
- If he/she is found to be ineligible after taking admission, his/her admission shall automatically be canceled for which the Counselling Committee/University shall, in no way be responsible.
- The admission to all the Govt./Private Self-Financing Educational Institutions/Colleges will be made on the basis of the merit of the B.Ed. Entrance Test and no candidate shall be allowed to take admission beyond the merit of the said entrance test. In case, any irregularity is found on this account, the colleges concerned will be solely responsible and action as deemed fit shall be taken against such colleges as per rules.
Documents/Certificates needed at the time of counseling:
- Bonafide/Domicile certificate issued by the Tehsildar/Executive Magistrate of the area concerned.
- The candidates belonging to other than H.P. State shall also bring Bonafide/domicile certificate of their state issued by the Tehsildar/Executive Magistrate of the area concerned.
- Claim consideration certificate for admission under any of the Reserved Categories. (The certificate should be the latest and signed by the competent authority as mentioned in the brochure.
- The OBC certificate should be issued by the competent authority within one year.
- Plus 2 Certificate or equivalent.
- BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com. (Part I, II & II)/ MA/ M.Sc./ M.com./ Bachelor’s in Engineering/Technology or its equivalent examination certificates alongwith degree in the concerned capacity. f)Character certificate from the Institution last attended in case of candidates having no gap in their education. However, the candidates who have a gap(s) of one or more years in their education should bring the latest character certificate from the Tehsildar/SDM of the Area Concerned.
- Admit Card downloaded from the website of the University for B.Ed. Entrance Test 2020.
- The certificate being Single Girl Child from the Tehsildar/SDM of the area concerned.
- A counseling fee of Rs.200/-( in cash non-refundable) shall be deposited at the time of counseling by the candidate.
For more information regarding HPU B.Ed. Counselling 2020 – Download Instructions 2019.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.